Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment community and my individual unit are beautiful! The apartments are built well and there is little to noise. I love the whirlpool appliances and larger soaker tub! Overall, I am extremely happy with everything at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location. Gated community. Clean and new appliances. Great layouts. Lovely amenities. Friendly neighbors. Ample parking. Beautiful complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything about the moving in process was great. From the research, to visiting the complex, to touring to the lease signing. Everyone was very helpful and kind and the apartments themselves are beautiful as well as the neighborhood surrounding the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great application and move-in process so far. I’m looking forward to moving in at the end of the month and being a part of the Azure community.

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

Reply from Azure Apartments

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Lotsa things to do. Security is great. I like the amenities such as the pool and gym. Publix Is close by. More of a young professional crowd.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.