Overall, the quality of the apartments and complex is good, but the amenities are not up to par. The printer in the business center frequently doesn't work or there are issues with wifi for the desktop computers. Wifi is typically not working at the pool or the gym. The equipment in the gym doesn't work (usually 3/5 treadmills, 2/3 ellipticals, and 1/3 bikes work). The grills were replaced with brand new ones, which shows effort to update the property, although they weren't working on the 4th of July. I don't have a dog, but the dog park has been updated as well, which also shows effort. We have had an issue with a lack of visitor spots and towing, but that is a common complaint by all residents. We pay for valet trash but they constantly leave bags of trash in the middle of the roundabout and parking lot. We have had issues with packages being stolen, as have our neighbors.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have recently started my leasing process with Azure and love the complex and location. I have, however, had issues with promptness of the staff in responding to questions and sending appropriate documentation. Hopefully as my stay continues this will improve. Looking forward to living at this community!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy our actual apartment very much. It is very spacious, the wood floors are beautiful and the appliance are pretty decent. The parking however is the reason why I will not be resigning my lease here. For paying $1700 dollars a month I shouldn't have to be parking IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD. I bartend so I usually get home pretty late, at that time there is literally no open spots ANYWHERE. People are even having to illegally park because there is absolutely nowhere else to park. It's absurd. The pool is also sub-par, it is surrounded by buildings on all sides so doesn't get much sunlight. We tried grilling out two or three times and of the 6 grilles we tried using only one worked (sort-of)

Reply from Azure Apartments

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s not perfect but pretty good. I think Azure will do better to use funds for external maintenance like cleaning the stair cases regularly and keeping up with landscaping versus using funds for community events.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed the community at Azure. The residents and staff are friendly. I really appreciate the good truck coming to the complex. The community grounds are kept very clean

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in, looks good so far. You can hear the upstairs neighbours walking but it's not a bother. Appartments are really nice and the location is good close to i 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

I really like living in this community. It's in a great location with an amazing pool and club house. I moved in just as the building was being finished.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here, the residents a all very respectful, and some are more fun than others. We have been fortunate enough to make some new friends and for that we are grateful! I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can meet again poolside!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying living in a safe, friendly community. It is close to running trails and the amenities are awesome. If we have an issue, it is immediately addressed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent well kept facility and wonderful maintenance staff!! The elevator does break a lot 😐 But they are usually very prompt in addressing and fixing the issue.

Lived here a year and a half and I really like it. Convenient to the highway and Crystal in the office is amazing, always super helpful. Beautiful property.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for six months, great apartment community! Parking is a bit hard to find, but other than that the community is great!

So far it’s been good. Parking in the evening is a pain. Seems like there aren’t enough spaces to accommodate all the cars. I do like the amenities, fitness center and the pool. Wish there was a hot tub though.

Reply from Azure Apartments

All maintenance issues addressed swiftly. We are on the quiet side near an exit so no noise issues. Everyone is friendly. Just one issue with the grills not working.

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is well kept and they respond quickly to maintenance requests. The neighbors are friendly and respectful. Parking is impossible and they don’t have enough visitor parking for even one guest visit.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Landscape is beautiful, the lease office staff friendly and helpful and the residents are pleasant. Apt floor plan is great gym very well equipped