This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been having an issue with pest control and recently caught 4 mice in our apartment. It's taken several visits to try to get the issue under control.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy our actual apartment very much. It is very spacious, the wood floors are beautiful and the appliance are pretty decent. The parking however is the reason why I will not be resigning my lease here. For paying $1700 dollars a month I shouldn't have to be parking IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD. I bartend so I usually get home pretty late, at that time there is literally no open spots ANYWHERE. People are even having to illegally park because there is absolutely nowhere else to park. It's absurd. The pool is also sub-par, it is surrounded by buildings on all sides so doesn't get much sunlight. We tried grilling out two or three times and of the 6 grilles we tried using only one worked (sort-of)

Reply from Azure Apartments

After being her five months, everything is good. I love my apartment and the community, but noise remains a problem. Energy efficiency is good.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the quality of the apartments and complex is good, but the amenities are not up to par. The printer in the business center frequently doesn't work or there are issues with wifi for the desktop computers. Wifi is typically not working at the pool or the gym. The equipment in the gym doesn't work (usually 3/5 treadmills, 2/3 ellipticals, and 1/3 bikes work). The grills were replaced with brand new ones, which shows effort to update the property, although they weren't working on the 4th of July. I don't have a dog, but the dog park has been updated as well, which also shows effort. We have had an issue with a lack of visitor spots and towing, but that is a common complaint by all residents. We pay for valet trash but they constantly leave bags of trash in the middle of the roundabout and parking lot. We have had issues with packages being stolen, as have our neighbors.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It seems to get louder by the day. I'm hoping since school is starting back up there will be less kids screaming at the pool all day every day. Also people using the pool and blasting music past 9 pm and up to 5:30 am has happened three times in the last three weeks.

The community is very nice, but management is lacking. There is little communication between management to tenants. The staff is very nice just needs to get better on communication

I have recently started my leasing process with Azure and love the complex and location. I have, however, had issues with promptness of the staff in responding to questions and sending appropriate documentation. Hopefully as my stay continues this will improve. Looking forward to living at this community!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the property. Amenities are great, not a ton of noise and decently priced compared to other properties. We recently had a pipe break from the washer drain and the maintenance team did great at fixing the issue. My only complaint is that the property staff knew this is an ongoing issue and did not do anything to compensate us for the time and inconvenience of having someone in and out of our apartment to fix it. I would have appreciated money off of rent or something since they know this is a problem and instead of proactively fixing they wait until it is broken to fix.

I enjoy living here. It’s not perfect but pretty good. I think Azure will do better to use funds for external maintenance like cleaning the stair cases regularly and keeping up with landscaping versus using funds for community events.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in, looks good so far. You can hear the upstairs neighbours walking but it's not a bother. Appartments are really nice and the location is good close to i 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

Like this place a lot, but overall think it's a little overpriced and parking at night is an issue. However, great location, great amenities, and safe!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice complex with nice amenities. George in the office is amazing and extremely helpful. Ashley is also very nice. The residents here seem nice though we have only been here a week. We noticed that the residents with pets do not clean up after their own dogs. Other than that we love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in everything has been awesome so far. The staff have been very helpful. my neighbors have been very nice. The apartment complex area is well kept. The pool and club house is the place to be for fun and entertainment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful

Great people, great amenities, amazing dogs around here and a really safe place. Been living here two months now and I truly love it here. Especially the valet trash!

The community is very nice. Everybody of the staff is very helpful and friendly. Especially the maintenance staff. Do wish the grounds were better kept