On my 4th morning here, my rental car was towed!!! Not happy at all!!!!! Made me miss work at a new job!!!!! Moved from another state by myself here stranded now no car and waiting for office to open!! I’m a very angry resident right now.

This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.

We've been having an issue with pest control and recently caught 4 mice in our apartment. It's taken several visits to try to get the issue under control.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The maintenance crew is very nice and very helpful. However communication between staff and resident is not good. They will say they will get back to you and never do.

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Tyler and George are great! So are Sterling and Taylor! A little too noisy living by the highway. Doors inside apartment don’t close all the way. (Laundry and guest room) Kitchen cabinet doors are not the same.

The staff is awesome! Can't say the same for our neighbors - sadly most of which are noisy, inconsiderate and just plain rude. So much for southern hospitality :(

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is very nice, but management is lacking. There is little communication between management to tenants. The staff is very nice just needs to get better on communication

Communication between staff and residents is not very good. The internet in the club house never works nor does the printer have ink. Told staff numerous amount of times never was fixed

I enjoy our actual apartment very much. It is very spacious, the wood floors are beautiful and the appliance are pretty decent. The parking however is the reason why I will not be resigning my lease here. For paying $1700 dollars a month I shouldn't have to be parking IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD. I bartend so I usually get home pretty late, at that time there is literally no open spots ANYWHERE. People are even having to illegally park because there is absolutely nowhere else to park. It's absurd. The pool is also sub-par, it is surrounded by buildings on all sides so doesn't get much sunlight. We tried grilling out two or three times and of the 6 grilles we tried using only one worked (sort-of)

Reply from Azure Apartments

It seems to get louder by the day. I'm hoping since school is starting back up there will be less kids screaming at the pool all day every day. Also people using the pool and blasting music past 9 pm and up to 5:30 am has happened three times in the last three weeks.

It is nice to live here. The location is central to Tampa Bay. Lots of dog owners don't pick up poop. Others are great. Some people drive too fast around the roundabout.

Overall, the quality of the apartments and complex is good, but the amenities are not up to par. The printer in the business center frequently doesn't work or there are issues with wifi for the desktop computers. Wifi is typically not working at the pool or the gym. The equipment in the gym doesn't work (usually 3/5 treadmills, 2/3 ellipticals, and 1/3 bikes work). The grills were replaced with brand new ones, which shows effort to update the property, although they weren't working on the 4th of July. I don't have a dog, but the dog park has been updated as well, which also shows effort. We have had an issue with a lack of visitor spots and towing, but that is a common complaint by all residents. We pay for valet trash but they constantly leave bags of trash in the middle of the roundabout and parking lot. We have had issues with packages being stolen, as have our neighbors.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are well laid out, refreshed nicely for the next tenant. Service issues are addressed quickly. The visitor parking situation is very poor, with extremely inadequate number of visitor spaces available which are gone quickly, especially on weekends when family are most likely to want to visit. The towing of improperly parked cars (visitors in non-visitor spaces) is a huge dissatisfier. The alternative offered is to have guests park outside the gate in front of the leasing office and mailbox area, however, the limited number of spots are gone just as quickly. Would not recommend renting here if you have family who would like to visit frequently as you will end up having to park them at the Publix supermarket down the street overnight which is not ideal.

Pros: - great location - newer buildings with modern finishes - well maintained landscaping - cute floor plans - decent prices - pet friendly - large gym - nice clubhouse - lots of parking for residents (not guests) - smoke free community (but cigarette butts are apparently ok) - nice walking/jogging trail around the pond Cons: - dogs barking constantly - drunken idiots using the pool at all hours of the night - hallways completely neglected - always trash, dog hair, cigarette butts everywhere. And the same burnt out light bulbs and missing light covers for months. - impossible to have guests because there are very few visitor spots, and the same residents’ cars are always parked in them. - it would be nice if there was a sidewalk leading out of the complex. You take your life in your hands once you get past the mailboxes. - I had a visitor who has an electric car and he said the chargers don’t work Overall, it’s a nice community. But if you value peace and quiet, this is not the place to be. And I appreciate that it’s a smoke free community (that’s part of why I chose Azure), but the cigarette butts everywhere is disgusting. I will likely not renew my lease.

After being her five months, everything is good. I love my apartment and the community, but noise remains a problem. Energy efficiency is good.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have recently started my leasing process with Azure and love the complex and location. I have, however, had issues with promptness of the staff in responding to questions and sending appropriate documentation. Hopefully as my stay continues this will improve. Looking forward to living at this community!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the property. Amenities are great, not a ton of noise and decently priced compared to other properties. We recently had a pipe break from the washer drain and the maintenance team did great at fixing the issue. My only complaint is that the property staff knew this is an ongoing issue and did not do anything to compensate us for the time and inconvenience of having someone in and out of our apartment to fix it. I would have appreciated money off of rent or something since they know this is a problem and instead of proactively fixing they wait until it is broken to fix.

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive