Facility always is clean, upkeept and ever evolving in great customer service especially during the month of October where they are re-painting the outside of all of he building.

So far I'm loving azure! It has a very homey but resort style experience! Everything is maintained well, the neighborhood is very clean and nice. The only thing I wished they had was wood flooring in the bedroom! I have a very strong sensitivity to dust and carpet seems to make it worse!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful modern spacious apartment in resort style neighborhood. Friendly staff, resident events, and food trucks. Convenient access to walking trail grocery Starbucks bars and highway.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our apartment. It is a very quiet neighborhood which is such a nice change for us. There are awesome amenities and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond.

Reply from Azure Apartments

An amazing app! Easy to use and gives you instant rewards. I would recommend to other friends. Points are easy to get as well. Have a great day!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The facilities are beautiful and are always up kept and clean. Staff is always welcoming, accommodating, and extremely friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community and awesome people. Very positive environment. Very safe for my animals as well as my roommates and no huge concerns. Very happy to be living at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Both my fiancé and myself love living here at Azure! Great community! Knowledgeable staff, if you have an issue they will find a solution!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The facilities, such as the club house, pool, and landscape are well kept. Also, the Front desk and maintenance staff are both prompt and pleasant.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The management at Azure has been incredibly welcoming, helpful, and has made the application process very seamless. Can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience touring the facility and going through the application process. Staff was very helpful. I’m extremely excited about living here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is our second time moving in. We loved it the first time. And I don’t know if it’s because we appreciate it more, but it is a lot better now!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful and quiet complex! Perfect location if you work in St Pete, Tampa, or Clearwater. Close to a really nice Publix and to some restaurants. 20 away from the beach.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems

Excellent community! Friendly staff, clean grounds, large community building, lots of grills. Even the neighbors are all friendly. Very dog friendlY neighborhood.