Great community. Amenities are fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Living here is like staying at a resort everyday. Even the most minor issues are taken care of immediately

Reply from Azure Apartments

Best apartment complex I have lived in. Up keep is fantastic! I love walking out each morning to a vacuum being ran and the elevator mopped.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.

Love the community. It’s the best place that I have lived at. The staffing is very nice . They are attentive to my needs and got me the perfect place

Both my fiancé and myself love living here at Azure! Great community! Knowledgeable staff, if you have an issue they will find a solution!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

My daughter, dog and I transitioned from a single family home to an apartment at Azure a month ago. I had expected the process to be a difficult transition for us all but it turns out I was wrong. My daughter loves the idea that we have a giant pool to use and of course the playground. Mostly though she loves that we can take our dog to the dog park whenever we want. My dog has made tons of new friends and I love that he is adjusting as well. I am personally so happy here. The staff is amazing and I always feel like I can reach someone right away. If you haven't met Sterling, you should. He is incredibly kind and very hard working. He had to come in to do some work and met my daughter who wanted to show him around the entire apartment and he was great about it. My AC had some issues a week ago and after calling the number, someone got back to me within 2 minutes and he was even at dinner but wanted to come back to my house after his meal to take care of it. I mean it is hard to find that kind customer service anywhere. I am so grateful that Azure had the availability when they did so I could make the move without any stress. MOVE HERE!!

The property is well maintained. Office staff is helpful. The people in the community are friendly. I look forward to participating in event

I love living at Azure! The complex is always well kept and the staff makes you feel welcome! To top it off, the amenities are spectacular, especially the pool!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Only been here a few months but so far its been great. The grounds are kept clean and maintenance was quick when our a/c went out after a storm. Great place to live

The pool party held last weekend was a lot of fun for adults and kids. Loved the creative games! This was a great opportunity to meet new people.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The facilities, such as the club house, pool, and landscape are well kept. Also, the Front desk and maintenance staff are both prompt and pleasant.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have lived in the complex for two years now, it has been a very good experience. Crystal was very helpful and a joy to work with from the beginning. She has continued to be a service when help was needed!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! The amenities, especially the gym and pool, are nice and the apartments are spacious. They are also in a very central location. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very gracious and knowledgeable leasing staff professionals, love the apartment layout and large closets, love pool area, fitness center, nicely landscaped!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have yet to move in but every step has been a pleasure and Azure has helped so much to keep us positive while moving 1000 miles.thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been arrested for two months now and I have to say this is a very lovely complex. I really like the layout of my apartment and having wood floors. Overall the atmosphere grounds and other persons living here are pleasant. Absolutely love the community room and all the aspects they offer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is such a great place to live. It’s in between Tampa and downtown St. Pete which really makes it a nice little hub. We love the apartment itself with the hard wood floors and beautiful kitchen and big bathroom. It’s also a great place for our dog because there’s a beautiful spot to walk her around in the complex and in carillon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our new apartment. The amenities are fantastic, the staff has been so friendly and helpful. Even our dog is happier here. Parking is better, all our neighbors have been friendly too.

Reply from Azure Apartments

My boyfriend and I just move down here from Massachusetts and couldn't be more happy! Azure has a great and very helpful staff, great apartments, awesome all around! SUPER dog friendly, Alice is very happy

Reply from Azure Apartments

Crystal was great when we came to do the tour! Very personable and made us feel very comfortable. We love our new apartment and community. The gym and pool are great!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living in my apartment since I moved here last November 2015.I feel safe in here. All my rooms are big and I love the screen patio. I love the island in my kitchen too . My family likes my place and the pool area and I enjoy going to the gym. Lastly, I love the staff, they are very friendly ,helpful with my computer needs and they are GREAT to be with.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a great space for any age. Love the pool and clubhouse amenities. The people who live here and the staff are very friendly and we've had a great experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Pretty good community overall and they are very responsive to my needs while living here. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no hot tub :(