Everyone at Azure is super friendly! Very clean environment! I have lived here for about a year now and I love it here! Definitely going to renew my lease!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our spacious apartment. The amenities are convenient, clean and everyone is always friendly! Our dog loves playing at the dog park!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

The office staff is friendly, and the maintenance team has always been prompt in responding to maintenance requests. Thank you for the updated landscaping. It looks much better. The only issue I have, is with parking. I have a 3 bedroom, and only 1 car, and yet many evenings I have to park an entire building away. I've inquired about renting a garage, but there aren't any available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living here. I just wish I knew more of my neighbors. I haven't been able to attend most of the resident events. But the management is great and the amenadities are nice.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Enjoy it here and the friendly people and staff! The only complaint is the computers and printers are rarely working. I learned that is becausenof residents. Putting out a community wide notice would be a good idea to inform people they cannot hook up their own laptops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Landscape is beautiful, the lease office staff friendly and helpful and the residents are pleasant. Apt floor plan is great gym very well equipped

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a beautiful place to live with nice areas to walk my dog. Everything is very convenient with the trash pick up, dog park, pool, and gym. I just wish there were more visitor spots. My guests always have trouble finding spots, primarily because the same people tend to park in the spots...

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

The community is well kept and they respond quickly to maintenance requests. The neighbors are friendly and respectful. Parking is impossible and they don’t have enough visitor parking for even one guest visit.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a really good place to live. Thr apartments are brand new and really nice. There is a pool and gym too. The area is really nice. You are also about 15 minutes from both downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg too.