I enjoy living here, the residents a all very respectful, and some are more fun than others. We have been fortunate enough to make some new friends and for that we are grateful! I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can meet again poolside!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Lived here a year and a half and I really like it. Convenient to the highway and Crystal in the office is amazing, always super helpful. Beautiful property.

Reply from Azure Apartments

In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful

Just moved in, looks good so far. You can hear the upstairs neighbours walking but it's not a bother. Appartments are really nice and the location is good close to i 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent well kept facility and wonderful maintenance staff!! The elevator does break a lot 😐 But they are usually very prompt in addressing and fixing the issue.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive

Reply from Azure Apartments

Like this place a lot, but overall think it's a little overpriced and parking at night is an issue. However, great location, great amenities, and safe!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment community is very nice. It’s quiet during the day, however, there is extremely little parking at night and it becomes hard to find a spot. Sometimes a spot can not be found even remotely close to your building.

Just moved in everything has been awesome so far. The staff have been very helpful. my neighbors have been very nice. The apartment complex area is well kept. The pool and club house is the place to be for fun and entertainment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall very pleased. Walls are quite thin and noise complaints are not enforced regularly. Pool area and actual apartments are very nice and maintenance is great and friendly.

So far it’s been good. Parking in the evening is a pain. Seems like there aren’t enough spaces to accommodate all the cars. I do like the amenities, fitness center and the pool. Wish there was a hot tub though.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s not perfect but pretty good. I think Azure will do better to use funds for external maintenance like cleaning the stair cases regularly and keeping up with landscaping versus using funds for community events.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying living in a safe, friendly community. It is close to running trails and the amenities are awesome. If we have an issue, it is immediately addressed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I like living here enough that I renewed for another fifteen months. I love the location and the people have been very helpful. My neighbors are quiet.

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our unit and the property, but the key fobs wouldn’t work for awhile and the car noise outside our unit is very loud. However, that is not a deal breaker!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved here but so far so good. The office staff is nice and friendly and the maintenance crew responded quickly to all of our requests!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love that the management for Azure is very responsive. If there is ever an issue they ensure it is addressed and fixed in a timely manner. Maintenance is great and quick to respond to tickets. So far we are really enjoying living at this apt complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

touring & application process were so smooth -- very friendly & helpful staff. gorgeous layouts and interior! downsides: parking, thin walls, printing broken in lounge

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It’s been a good experience. The staff and management have been professional and friendly. Parking is crazy specially if I have groceries or something to haul in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far our experience has been very good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is, you can hear the residents above us with their child running. There is a slight parking issue but not nearly as bad as what I have read on other reviews. Apartment is very clean and amenities are great.