Apartments are very nice. So far we haven’t had any issues with maintenance and the property is well maintained. I will say the walls are a little thin because we can hear the people next to us and above us al the time. But we understand that’s what comes with being in a apartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have had a great experience living at Azure so far. I love all the amenities and appreciate all the events the complex puts on to create more of a community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Maintenance is always timely and the grounds are clean. Sometimes the leasing office takes a while to respond/forgets to follow up with requests/question but nothing very serious. I enjoy living here and it is in a great location.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far our experience has been very good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is, you can hear the residents above us with their child running. There is a slight parking issue but not nearly as bad as what I have read on other reviews. Apartment is very clean and amenities are great.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Beautiful complex. Well maintained and managed. Residents aren’t super friendly, but nice and quiet. Perfect workout room, gas grills are great, beautiful pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is gorgeous and very well thought out. Amenities are great, we love the pool and the clubhouse! Only negative thing would be lack of parking

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the community, I do find it frustrating that you can not schedule maintenance appointments for a specific time. The wLls are also thin and you can hear neighbors

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have moved in this month. So far no complains. Apartment is of good build quality and we like the pool and other amenities. The location is good too, its in the carillon park which is very same and homey community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've loved living at azure. The amenities are great and the location is very convienent. I love the food truck nights and dry cleaning delivery services offered.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying the luxury amenities and the location of my appatment home. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The only down side is lack of parking for residents and guest.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.