Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

The property is very clean and always quiet. I appreciate the 24hr security also as it leaves a nice feeling of security. The front gate is always closed and working which is more than I could say for other gated communities in the gateway area.

Everyone at Azure is super friendly! Very clean environment! I have lived here for about a year now and I love it here! Definitely going to renew my lease!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living space is beautiful, and everyone is very friendly. White controls in gym and game/main building rarely work correctly. Valet trash is wonderful, and the front gate always works (Post Rocky Point had major issues with that). Customer service is friendly.

The community and amenities are great. I love the gym and pool areas, always kept clean. Parking can be challenging at times. Staff is quick to respond to repair requests.

Pretty good! Really enjoy living here. I wish the parking wasn't so crazy but I love all the amenities and the feeling of safety. Everyone is very nice too.

I love living here. I just wish I knew more of my neighbors. I haven't been able to attend most of the resident events. But the management is great and the amenadities are nice.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at this complex to this point! Everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. The leasing staff always has a great mixture of professionalism and friendliness to them!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Very new and clean looking. Been here for about a year and love it. Parking is a little scarce at times and the raccoons at night can be a hassle if there's trash out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great place to live, close to everything and well maintain. Staff is awesome. The amenitie.s are always cleaned and the landscape is maintain well

Azure is a very pleasant home. The pool is gorgeous. However, their parking is inconvenient. I have trouble finding a parking space even remotely close to my apartment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live! The office folks are nice and the maintenance folks are very responsive. They did a great job recently with communications before and after hurricane Irma.