Beautiful complex. Well maintained and managed. Residents aren’t super friendly, but nice and quiet. Perfect workout room, gas grills are great, beautiful pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

Landscape is beautiful, the lease office staff friendly and helpful and the residents are pleasant. Apt floor plan is great gym very well equipped

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a really good place to live. Thr apartments are brand new and really nice. There is a pool and gym too. The area is really nice. You are also about 15 minutes from both downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg too.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Enjoy it here and the friendly people and staff! The only complaint is the computers and printers are rarely working. I learned that is becausenof residents. Putting out a community wide notice would be a good idea to inform people they cannot hook up their own laptops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The office staff is friendly, and the maintenance team has always been prompt in responding to maintenance requests. Thank you for the updated landscaping. It looks much better. The only issue I have, is with parking. I have a 3 bedroom, and only 1 car, and yet many evenings I have to park an entire building away. I've inquired about renting a garage, but there aren't any available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is gorgeous and very well thought out. Amenities are great, we love the pool and the clubhouse! Only negative thing would be lack of parking

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Azure is fantastic. The apartments are beautiful and have a great open floor plan. The common areas are always extremely well maintained and kept pristine! And all the people are very nice and gracious.

Living space is beautiful, and everyone is very friendly. White controls in gym and game/main building rarely work correctly. Valet trash is wonderful, and the front gate always works (Post Rocky Point had major issues with that). Customer service is friendly.

The apartments are amazing and I really enjoy that the management team through a get together for the tenants to get to know each other. Really great living environment.

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Azure is a nice new apartment complex. Fairly typical luxury apartment living. Nice facilities. Dealing with making payments can be a pain. They block out online payments during the middle of the month, so I have had to go and get money orders to pay for small amounts! Ridiculous! We need more parking.