Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the community, I do find it frustrating that you can not schedule maintenance appointments for a specific time. The wLls are also thin and you can hear neighbors

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Enjoy it here and the friendly people and staff! The only complaint is the computers and printers are rarely working. I learned that is becausenof residents. Putting out a community wide notice would be a good idea to inform people they cannot hook up their own laptops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are very nice. So far we haven’t had any issues with maintenance and the property is well maintained. I will say the walls are a little thin because we can hear the people next to us and above us al the time. But we understand that’s what comes with being in a apartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've loved living at azure. The amenities are great and the location is very convienent. I love the food truck nights and dry cleaning delivery services offered.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall great community experience, great maintainence staff! The people are all very nice and everything is taken care of pretty quickly. :)

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a beautiful place to live with nice areas to walk my dog. Everything is very convenient with the trash pick up, dog park, pool, and gym. I just wish there were more visitor spots. My guests always have trouble finding spots, primarily because the same people tend to park in the spots...

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is well kept and they respond quickly to maintenance requests. The neighbors are friendly and respectful. Parking is impossible and they don’t have enough visitor parking for even one guest visit.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It’s been a good experience. The staff and management have been professional and friendly. Parking is crazy specially if I have groceries or something to haul in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Maintenance is always timely and the grounds are clean. Sometimes the leasing office takes a while to respond/forgets to follow up with requests/question but nothing very serious. I enjoy living here and it is in a great location.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have had a great experience living at Azure so far. I love all the amenities and appreciate all the events the complex puts on to create more of a community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a really good place to live. Thr apartments are brand new and really nice. There is a pool and gym too. The area is really nice. You are also about 15 minutes from both downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg too.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very new and clean looking. Been here for about a year and love it. Parking is a little scarce at times and the raccoons at night can be a hassle if there's trash out.