Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The property is very clean and always quiet. I appreciate the 24hr security also as it leaves a nice feeling of security. The front gate is always closed and working which is more than I could say for other gated communities in the gateway area.

Azure is a beautiful place to live with nice areas to walk my dog. Everything is very convenient with the trash pick up, dog park, pool, and gym. I just wish there were more visitor spots. My guests always have trouble finding spots, primarily because the same people tend to park in the spots...

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, great pool. They take excellent care of the property. Apartments are clean and have good floor plans. Close to the Tampa airport, with easy access on and off the 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love that the management for Azure is very responsive. If there is ever an issue they ensure it is addressed and fixed in a timely manner. Maintenance is great and quick to respond to tickets. So far we are really enjoying living at this apt complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall great community experience, great maintainence staff! The people are all very nice and everything is taken care of pretty quickly. :)

Reply from Azure Apartments

Landscape is beautiful, the lease office staff friendly and helpful and the residents are pleasant. Apt floor plan is great gym very well equipped

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at this complex to this point! Everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. The leasing staff always has a great mixture of professionalism and friendliness to them!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very new and clean looking. Been here for about a year and love it. Parking is a little scarce at times and the raccoons at night can be a hassle if there's trash out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living space is beautiful, and everyone is very friendly. White controls in gym and game/main building rarely work correctly. Valet trash is wonderful, and the front gate always works (Post Rocky Point had major issues with that). Customer service is friendly.

Pretty good so far. Gym is well-maintained. Common areas are clean. Parking situation leaves much to be desired. Not enough spots for residents with just one car.