Overall, a great apartment complex to live in. Apartments are beautiful, staff is friendly and the location is great! Easy access to the interstate, grocery shopping, and plenty of amenities to take advantage of!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my first month at Azure. The office staff is wonderful and the amenities are Superior. I have only one request. Please consider pressure washing the common areas of building 3000.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt

Azure apartments is a great place to live. The atmosphere and the people that work there are great. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience thus far. Property and amenities are great, no issues with neighbors or noise. Staff is friendly and helpful, quick to respond and handle any issues. Car wash port is a huge plus, gym of course too. The music at the pool during the day can be a bit too loud at times, especially for those living around the pool who work midnights and sleep during the day.

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.

Good community like the secured wntrance, only wish it would close WAY more frequently than it does. It will let in SEVERAL cars instead of shutting after each one. Have seen multiple non-residents get in each & every time. It makes me & my family seem much less secure, when we moved here specifically for tighter security. If the timer on this could be lessened, that would be much appreciated. I know I am not the only resident who feels strongly on this issue. Also, parking seems to fill up at an incredible rate where we have to park on the opposite end of the complex to get a spot at all. The hollow walls due to wood construction are louder than we anticipated. And can hear everyone walking part our bedroom especially. I understand the last 2 issues are hard to correct, but the 1st with security could be changed to ensure a safer community.

The Community is great and staff are really good and love the amenities at AZURE. I would love to see some courts for Volleyball or tennis courts.

I am a new resident at Azure and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. All of the staff has been friend and helpful and the property is well kept

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

Azure is a great space for any age. Love the pool and clubhouse amenities. The people who live here and the staff are very friendly and we've had a great experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living at Azure! The complex is always well kept and the staff makes you feel welcome! To top it off, the amenities are spectacular, especially the pool!

Both my fiancé and myself love living here at Azure! Great community! Knowledgeable staff, if you have an issue they will find a solution!!!

Best apartment complex I have lived in. Up keep is fantastic! I love walking out each morning to a vacuum being ran and the elevator mopped.

Great community. Amenities are fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Living here is like staying at a resort everyday. Even the most minor issues are taken care of immediately

Love it, best community I've lived in so far. I have only been in Florida for two years but have stayed at three different complexes. This one is the winner!

Very clean and peaceful area to reside at. The leasing agents, along with the rest of the Azure community, are very curtious, and outgoing! Very happy with my decision to live here.

Great service! Facilities are clean, quiet neighbors, roommates are perfect, plenty of amenities, scenic trail, nearby groceries and restaurants make this apartment a great place to live in.

I really enjoy living here. Crystal at the office is AWESOME. It's a quiet community and the grounds are kept very clean. The amenities are great. The gym usually always has towels and water and it is well maintained. The apartments themselves are pretty new so don't have much wear and tear. Finally, I love how dog friendly this place is.

The complex has great amenities! I have been here going on 3 years, very minor issues have been resolved quickly and professionally. Great place to call home!

The professionalism and friendly staff make this place a dream to live at! My wife and I couldn't of asked for a better experience from an apartment complex.

Nice, quiet, and clean. I have not had any issues and management is very nice. Great place to live. Grounds are constantly kept clean. No noise complaints either. Very satisfied

Great place to live! The staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. It's a very friendly environment. The landscaping it's well kept.