I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying the luxury amenities and the location of my appatment home. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The only down side is lack of parking for residents and guest.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've loved living at azure. The amenities are great and the location is very convienent. I love the food truck nights and dry cleaning delivery services offered.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our unit and the property, but the key fobs wouldn’t work for awhile and the car noise outside our unit is very loud. However, that is not a deal breaker!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have moved in this month. So far no complains. Apartment is of good build quality and we like the pool and other amenities. The location is good too, its in the carillon park which is very same and homey community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far our experience has been very good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is, you can hear the residents above us with their child running. There is a slight parking issue but not nearly as bad as what I have read on other reviews. Apartment is very clean and amenities are great.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is gorgeous and very well thought out. Amenities are great, we love the pool and the clubhouse! Only negative thing would be lack of parking

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the community, I do find it frustrating that you can not schedule maintenance appointments for a specific time. The wLls are also thin and you can hear neighbors

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful complex. Well maintained and managed. Residents aren’t super friendly, but nice and quiet. Perfect workout room, gas grills are great, beautiful pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, I really like living here. Nice place, nice staff, no major issues. The only major cons is the HUGE lack of parking and the bugs (especially mosquitoes). I request pest control every month because of bugs (mostly centipedes and silverfish). The mosquitoes are HORRIBLE outside during the warm months.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a beautiful place to live with nice areas to walk my dog. Everything is very convenient with the trash pick up, dog park, pool, and gym. I just wish there were more visitor spots. My guests always have trouble finding spots, primarily because the same people tend to park in the spots...

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is well kept and they respond quickly to maintenance requests. The neighbors are friendly and respectful. Parking is impossible and they don’t have enough visitor parking for even one guest visit.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good. Weekend valet trash would be good. Willing I pay for it. The online application process was not as smooth as I’d like as the office seemed not to get all the details I input.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.