Love this complex and community the staff are very attentive and friendly. If there is a maintainetnce issue they meet it right away and resolve everything

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful amenities and beautifully kept grounds. Not a lot of noise between apartment walls. Maintenance is quick and friendly. Parking can be a problem if you work evenings.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Relaxed community of working professionals, love the poolside grills and comfy lounge chairs for outdoor relaxtion without travel ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ super dog friendly too!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Great community! Pool is amazing. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Clubhouse is top notch. Just wish there was more parking. Thatโ€™s my only complaint.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Azure St Pete is one of the newer properties in the area. Great floor plan options with washer / dryers included in the units. It's a clean and save community. Excellent Staff. Great Gym and Pool area. Attached and Detached garages are available for parking. Events are scheduled regularly. Management is keeps its residents up to date with changes over email which is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is beautiful and spacious. Office personnel and leasing agents are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am a new resident at Azure and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. All of the staff has been friend and helpful and the property is well kept

Overall, a great apartment complex to live in. Apartments are beautiful, staff is friendly and the location is great! Easy access to the interstate, grocery shopping, and plenty of amenities to take advantage of!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very happy with the property and service overall. Going into my third lease and looking forward to another year. Love the food trucks and other things you're doing to get people out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

You are doing great; very nice place to live and very accommodating leasing agents in the office. Issues are attended to immediately and always courteously

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Smoke free community...Whiskey/bourbon and cigars. First time living in st. pete area. Petition for a jacuzzi and rock climbing wall. Am I at 140 yet!?

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure apartments is a great place to live. The atmosphere and the people that work there are great. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience thus far. Property and amenities are great, no issues with neighbors or noise. Staff is friendly and helpful, quick to respond and handle any issues. Car wash port is a huge plus, gym of course too. The music at the pool during the day can be a bit too loud at times, especially for those living around the pool who work midnights and sleep during the day.

Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Community is great and staff are really good and love the amenities at AZURE. I would love to see some courts for Volleyball or tennis courts.

Azure is a really good community, one of the best communities that you will find in the St. Pete area. This is a really quiet community with good facilities and activities for everybody.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

I have enjoyed my first month at Azure. The office staff is wonderful and the amenities are Superior. I have only one request. Please consider pressure washing the common areas of building 3000.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community like the secured wntrance, only wish it would close WAY more frequently than it does. It will let in SEVERAL cars instead of shutting after each one. Have seen multiple non-residents get in each & every time. It makes me & my family seem much less secure, when we moved here specifically for tighter security. If the timer on this could be lessened, that would be much appreciated. I know I am not the only resident who feels strongly on this issue. Also, parking seems to fill up at an incredible rate where we have to park on the opposite end of the complex to get a spot at all. The hollow walls due to wood construction are louder than we anticipated. And can hear everyone walking part our bedroom especially. I understand the last 2 issues are hard to correct, but the 1st with security could be changed to ensure a safer community.

Azure is a pretty great apartment complex. The amenities are wonderful. The Units are modern and spacious. I enjoy spending time at the pool and grilling up food- although it is difficult to start some of the grills. The only thing that really kind of sucks is parking. If you come home late at night- forget it.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.