Just moved here but so far so good. The office staff is nice and friendly and the maintenance crew responded quickly to all of our requests!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are very nice. So far we haven’t had any issues with maintenance and the property is well maintained. I will say the walls are a little thin because we can hear the people next to us and above us al the time. But we understand that’s what comes with being in a apartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall great community experience, great maintainence staff! The people are all very nice and everything is taken care of pretty quickly. :)

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've loved living at azure. The amenities are great and the location is very convienent. I love the food truck nights and dry cleaning delivery services offered.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is well kept and they respond quickly to maintenance requests. The neighbors are friendly and respectful. Parking is impossible and they don’t have enough visitor parking for even one guest visit.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have moved in this month. So far no complains. Apartment is of good build quality and we like the pool and other amenities. The location is good too, its in the carillon park which is very same and homey community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It’s been a good experience. The staff and management have been professional and friendly. Parking is crazy specially if I have groceries or something to haul in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the community, I do find it frustrating that you can not schedule maintenance appointments for a specific time. The wLls are also thin and you can hear neighbors

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I like living here enough that I renewed for another fifteen months. I love the location and the people have been very helpful. My neighbors are quiet.

I have had a great experience living at Azure so far. I love all the amenities and appreciate all the events the complex puts on to create more of a community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, Publix is right down the street and the complex in centrally located so it’s easy to go downtown or to the beach. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our unit and the property, but the key fobs wouldn’t work for awhile and the car noise outside our unit is very loud. However, that is not a deal breaker!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Extremely quiet and safe. Pool and fitness center is always empty which is great. Very nice fitness center and clubhouse. Needs a new and larger pool table and a larger dog park but overall complex is very nice. Construction is wood frame which makes floors and ceilings way too thin. You can constantly hear the people above you stomp across the floor. This is the only negative thing about this complex but it’s enough not to renew our lease. Love the area, the units, the complex but hate the stomping.

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying the luxury amenities and the location of my appatment home. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The only down side is lack of parking for residents and guest.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, great pool. They take excellent care of the property. Apartments are clean and have good floor plans. Close to the Tampa airport, with easy access on and off the 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love Azure. It's quiet and clean with AMAZING amenities. The office staff is very helpful with any issues. My only request would be that there would be more visitor AND handicap parking spaces. Sometimes, late at night, it is difficult to find a space near the front of your building. That is the ONLY thing that kept me from giving 5 stars. Keep up the great work!

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.