We love our spacious apartment. The amenities are convenient, clean and everyone is always friendly! Our dog loves playing at the dog park!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a very pleasant home. The pool is gorgeous. However, their parking is inconvenient. I have trouble finding a parking space even remotely close to my apartment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Thus far the experience has gone pretty good. It would have been better if we actually could started paying on our actual move in date and not when the apartment became available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place with new modern appliances in the apartment. The rooms are luxurious with fair rent. The only drawback is the limited parking space.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my first month at Azure. The office staff is wonderful and the amenities are Superior. I have only one request. Please consider pressure washing the common areas of building 3000.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure apartments is a great place to live. The atmosphere and the people that work there are great. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a really good community, one of the best communities that you will find in the St. Pete area. This is a really quiet community with good facilities and activities for everybody.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Community is great and staff are really good and love the amenities at AZURE. I would love to see some courts for Volleyball or tennis courts.

I am a new resident at Azure and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. All of the staff has been friend and helpful and the property is well kept

Azure is a pretty great apartment complex. The amenities are wonderful. The Units are modern and spacious. I enjoy spending time at the pool and grilling up food- although it is difficult to start some of the grills. The only thing that really kind of sucks is parking. If you come home late at night- forget it.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure St Pete is one of the newer properties in the area. Great floor plan options with washer / dryers included in the units. It's a clean and save community. Excellent Staff. Great Gym and Pool area. Attached and Detached garages are available for parking. Events are scheduled regularly. Management is keeps its residents up to date with changes over email which is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is beautiful and spacious. Office personnel and leasing agents are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, a great apartment complex to live in. Apartments are beautiful, staff is friendly and the location is great! Easy access to the interstate, grocery shopping, and plenty of amenities to take advantage of!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Loving my apartment so far! only small complaint would be that my dryer doesn't always do the job on the first cycle. But theres an amazing kitchen. The layout is one of the best I have ever seen for the square footage, and most importantly, its quiet even being near a highway. Completely recommend this place!

Very happy with the property and service overall. Going into my third lease and looking forward to another year. Love the food trucks and other things you're doing to get people out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

You are doing great; very nice place to live and very accommodating leasing agents in the office. Issues are attended to immediately and always courteously

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.

Good community like the secured wntrance, only wish it would close WAY more frequently than it does. It will let in SEVERAL cars instead of shutting after each one. Have seen multiple non-residents get in each & every time. It makes me & my family seem much less secure, when we moved here specifically for tighter security. If the timer on this could be lessened, that would be much appreciated. I know I am not the only resident who feels strongly on this issue. Also, parking seems to fill up at an incredible rate where we have to park on the opposite end of the complex to get a spot at all. The hollow walls due to wood construction are louder than we anticipated. And can hear everyone walking part our bedroom especially. I understand the last 2 issues are hard to correct, but the 1st with security could be changed to ensure a safer community.

Great experience thus far. Property and amenities are great, no issues with neighbors or noise. Staff is friendly and helpful, quick to respond and handle any issues. Car wash port is a huge plus, gym of course too. The music at the pool during the day can be a bit too loud at times, especially for those living around the pool who work midnights and sleep during the day.

Excellent community! Friendly staff, clean grounds, large community building, lots of grills. Even the neighbors are all friendly. Very dog friendlY neighborhood.