This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

I am very impressed with the cleanliness of my apartment, the quality, workmenship of the complex. Just wish there was more room for parking, & basketball &/or tennis courts. Would be nice if the playground was shaded.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Thus far the experience has gone pretty good. It would have been better if we actually could started paying on our actual move in date and not when the apartment became available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, a great apartment complex to live in. Apartments are beautiful, staff is friendly and the location is great! Easy access to the interstate, grocery shopping, and plenty of amenities to take advantage of!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am lucky to have good neighbors. The maintanence department is awesome and the comunity is beautiful. The fact that the rules and policies around the comunity are kept by the administration is a win win for me.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.

So far so good, I Like the open floor plan, the hardwood floor floors, and stainless steel appliances. The two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Amenities are great, the staff is responsive.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure apartments is a great place to live. The atmosphere and the people that work there are great. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Community is great and staff are really good and love the amenities at AZURE. I would love to see some courts for Volleyball or tennis courts.

Azure is a really good community, one of the best communities that you will find in the St. Pete area. This is a really quiet community with good facilities and activities for everybody.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Loving my apartment so far! only small complaint would be that my dryer doesn't always do the job on the first cycle. But theres an amazing kitchen. The layout is one of the best I have ever seen for the square footage, and most importantly, its quiet even being near a highway. Completely recommend this place!

Overall experience has been great. Staff and maintenance crew are both very attentive to resident needs. There were several minor maintenance issues to fix on move in, but nothing too serious.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my first month at Azure. The office staff is wonderful and the amenities are Superior. I have only one request. Please consider pressure washing the common areas of building 3000.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very happy with the property and service overall. Going into my third lease and looking forward to another year. Love the food trucks and other things you're doing to get people out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place with new modern appliances in the apartment. The rooms are luxurious with fair rent. The only drawback is the limited parking space.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt

Azure is a pretty great apartment complex. The amenities are wonderful. The Units are modern and spacious. I enjoy spending time at the pool and grilling up food- although it is difficult to start some of the grills. The only thing that really kind of sucks is parking. If you come home late at night- forget it.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

Azure St Pete is one of the newer properties in the area. Great floor plan options with washer / dryers included in the units. It's a clean and save community. Excellent Staff. Great Gym and Pool area. Attached and Detached garages are available for parking. Events are scheduled regularly. Management is keeps its residents up to date with changes over email which is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is beautiful and spacious. Office personnel and leasing agents are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the large kitchen, has more than enough cabinets and drawers. Large master bath with huge tub. Management seems great so far. Nice thing is you don't see dog poop around the community, dogs are dna tested and you are charged if you don't pick it up.