Overall, a great apartment complex to live in. Apartments are beautiful, staff is friendly and the location is great! Easy access to the interstate, grocery shopping, and plenty of amenities to take advantage of!

Reply from Azure Apartments

You are doing great; very nice place to live and very accommodating leasing agents in the office. Issues are attended to immediately and always courteously

Reply from Azure Apartments

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

Apartment is beautiful and spacious. Office personnel and leasing agents are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place with new modern appliances in the apartment. The rooms are luxurious with fair rent. The only drawback is the limited parking space.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Loving my apartment so far! only small complaint would be that my dryer doesn't always do the job on the first cycle. But theres an amazing kitchen. The layout is one of the best I have ever seen for the square footage, and most importantly, its quiet even being near a highway. Completely recommend this place!

The Community is great and staff are really good and love the amenities at AZURE. I would love to see some courts for Volleyball or tennis courts.

Good community like the secured wntrance, only wish it would close WAY more frequently than it does. It will let in SEVERAL cars instead of shutting after each one. Have seen multiple non-residents get in each & every time. It makes me & my family seem much less secure, when we moved here specifically for tighter security. If the timer on this could be lessened, that would be much appreciated. I know I am not the only resident who feels strongly on this issue. Also, parking seems to fill up at an incredible rate where we have to park on the opposite end of the complex to get a spot at all. The hollow walls due to wood construction are louder than we anticipated. And can hear everyone walking part our bedroom especially. I understand the last 2 issues are hard to correct, but the 1st with security could be changed to ensure a safer community.

I am a new resident at Azure and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. All of the staff has been friend and helpful and the property is well kept

Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the large kitchen, has more than enough cabinets and drawers. Large master bath with huge tub. Management seems great so far. Nice thing is you don't see dog poop around the community, dogs are dna tested and you are charged if you don't pick it up.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, I Like the open floor plan, the hardwood floor floors, and stainless steel appliances. The two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Amenities are great, the staff is responsive.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am lucky to have good neighbors. The maintanence department is awesome and the comunity is beautiful. The fact that the rules and policies around the comunity are kept by the administration is a win win for me.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.

Great experience thus far. Property and amenities are great, no issues with neighbors or noise. Staff is friendly and helpful, quick to respond and handle any issues. Car wash port is a huge plus, gym of course too. The music at the pool during the day can be a bit too loud at times, especially for those living around the pool who work midnights and sleep during the day.

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a pretty great apartment complex. The amenities are wonderful. The Units are modern and spacious. I enjoy spending time at the pool and grilling up food- although it is difficult to start some of the grills. The only thing that really kind of sucks is parking. If you come home late at night- forget it.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt

The staff is very responsive to requests for assistance - and always very friendly when when we interact with them at the leasing office. We also enjoy the fact that it is a dog friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean and peaceful area to reside at. The leasing agents, along with the rest of the Azure community, are very curtious, and outgoing! Very happy with my decision to live here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live and love the improvements. The new weight room is a smash hit and will be a great addition. Also the new office is state of the art very futuristic and first class in my book

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love it, best community I've lived in so far. I have only been in Florida for two years but have stayed at three different complexes. This one is the winner!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community. Amenities are fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Living here is like staying at a resort everyday. Even the most minor issues are taken care of immediately

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff are very professional and accommodating. Beautiful groundskeeping. The amenities are wonderful and convenient. I love having a dog park on site!