Azure St Pete is one of the newer properties in the area. Great floor plan options with washer / dryers included in the units. It's a clean and save community. Excellent Staff. Great Gym and Pool area. Attached and Detached garages are available for parking. Events are scheduled regularly. Management is keeps its residents up to date with changes over email which is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is beautiful and spacious. Office personnel and leasing agents are friendly and very helpful. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a pretty great apartment complex. The amenities are wonderful. The Units are modern and spacious. I enjoy spending time at the pool and grilling up food- although it is difficult to start some of the grills. The only thing that really kind of sucks is parking. If you come home late at night- forget it.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent Overall Experience at Azure! I have would definitely recommend Azure to my friends and family. I have no complaints at all, everyone is friendly and genuine.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff are very professional and accommodating. Beautiful groundskeeping. The amenities are wonderful and convenient. I love having a dog park on site!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've lived here for two years and it's been nothing but good times. This is an amazing complex and the apartments are even nicer. I really have made this my home and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great apt. complex. There are problems with the property that seem to be related to construction but the management is very responsive. They've replaced defective mirrors and the landscape renovations are very nice. I have the impression that they really care about making our living experience here - great!

I have lived in Azure for 7 months so far and I love it. We have a food truck coming each week to grab something to eat after work. Our gym is very clean and smells SO good (that sounds a little weird, but they must use some great air fresheners). The area is safe and clean, and I am proud to be a resident here. My apartment feels very luxury and since the complex is quite new, there is no mold or any funky smells (as there has been in a lot of other places I lived). Its fresh, clean, maintenance is on top of any request I have had, and I feel that the other residents are respectful and friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've lived here for almost two years and I would highly recommend Azure to anyone. The apartments are amazing, the area is beautiful and close to everything. Super friendly staff!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The amenities are wonderful, well kept, and clean. The gym and beautiful pool are great, and I love sitting out by the fire pit now that it's getting cooler. The location is perfect with a Publix nearby and is easy to hop right onto the bridge to Tampa.

So far I'm loving azure! It has a very homey but resort style experience! Everything is maintained well, the neighborhood is very clean and nice. The only thing I wished they had was wood flooring in the bedroom! I have a very strong sensitivity to dust and carpet seems to make it worse!

Azure community is good to be chosen in st.petersburg area to Live which has very good clubhouse pool and aminities with secured gate access

We love our apartment. It is a very quiet neighborhood which is such a nice change for us. There are awesome amenities and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond.

An amazing app! Easy to use and gives you instant rewards. I would recommend to other friends. Points are easy to get as well. Have a great day!

I absolutely love living here. The facilities are beautiful and are always up kept and clean. Staff is always welcoming, accommodating, and extremely friendly.

Great community and awesome people. Very positive environment. Very safe for my animals as well as my roommates and no huge concerns. Very happy to be living at Azure.

The amenities are great! I go to the gym regularly and it is always clean and everything is always in working order. The only problem is that sometimes the water cooler is empty.

We've been in our apartment for just a few weeks now and couldn't be happier! From the staff to the facilities everything has been incredible so far and we're super excited to be living at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the community since we've moved in! Office staff is so friendly and they even remember our dogs name when we come in to pay rent :) ! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else in St.Pete.

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful and quiet complex! Perfect location if you work in St Pete, Tampa, or Clearwater. Close to a really nice Publix and to some restaurants. 20 away from the beach.

Office staff have been great throughout the move in process. They have also been very helpful with a couple of minor maintenance issues we had on move in. The grounds are well kept and we have been enjoying the amenities.

Excellent community! Friendly staff, clean grounds, large community building, lots of grills. Even the neighbors are all friendly. Very dog friendlY neighborhood.

Great place to live. Convient To work and play. Staff goes the extra mile to do whatever they can to help out. Maintenance staff is outstanding completeing work orders.

We are really enjoying our new apartment. The amenities are top notch and are nice to have. The units are amazing, comfortable, and easy to call home.