Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

It has officially been 1 month since we moved in, and so far, so good! We are very happy in our apartment. Maintenance staff is fast and efficient. Neighbors are courteous. Leasing Office is friendly and professional. :)

Very gracious and knowledgeable leasing staff professionals, love the apartment layout and large closets, love pool area, fitness center, nicely landscaped!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Very clean, great location, all of the amenities you could possibly think of. The pool, clubhouse, and workout area are eye opening.

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live. Amenities are one of the perks that gives you overall experience like you would be living in a resort. Valet disposal is one my favorites.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live! The staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. It's a very friendly environment. The landscaping it's well kept.

So far it has been very pleasant. Moving in was fast and easy. The front office has been very helpful! I love our new home! All of the amenities are kept clean and up to date which I love!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful staff! Always helpful and eager to help. Angela is a rock star and is always appreciated. She goes above and beyond. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I loved the tour and the leasing office was extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds were extremely clean and the area looks beautiful. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Nice, quiet, and clean. I have not had any issues and management is very nice. Great place to live. Grounds are constantly kept clean. No noise complaints either. Very satisfied

The professionalism and friendly staff make this place a dream to live at! My wife and I couldn't of asked for a better experience from an apartment complex.

Great apartment to live in so far. I have really enjoyed living here. The location is great, and I can easily get to downtown St. Petersburg, the beaches, the airport, or downtown Tampa within twenty minutes without breaking a sweat.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff and workers are very professional and courteous. The maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. The grounds and pool areas as well as the clubhouse are beautiful as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful modern spacious apartment in resort style neighborhood. Friendly staff, resident events, and food trucks. Convenient access to walking trail grocery Starbucks bars and highway.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The complex has great amenities! I have been here going on 3 years, very minor issues have been resolved quickly and professionally. Great place to call home!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Been here as a resident for five months & still live living here. The staff, although recently changed are still polite and ready to help. If I don’t purchase a house this year... based on rental prices I may stay another year. Go Azure!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great service! Facilities are clean, quiet neighbors, roommates are perfect, plenty of amenities, scenic trail, nearby groceries and restaurants make this apartment a great place to live in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Crystal at the office is AWESOME. It's a quiet community and the grounds are kept very clean. The amenities are great. The gym usually always has towels and water and it is well maintained. The apartments themselves are pretty new so don't have much wear and tear. Finally, I love how dog friendly this place is.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean and peaceful area to reside at. The leasing agents, along with the rest of the Azure community, are very curtious, and outgoing! Very happy with my decision to live here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love it, best community I've lived in so far. I have only been in Florida for two years but have stayed at three different complexes. This one is the winner!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community. Amenities are fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Living here is like staying at a resort everyday. Even the most minor issues are taken care of immediately

Reply from Azure Apartments

Best apartment complex I have lived in. Up keep is fantastic! I love walking out each morning to a vacuum being ran and the elevator mopped.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The people at the office are grrat professionals, very dedicated and helpful. The place runs smooth and have lots in place to enjoy our time here. The maintanance guys are really helpful too and always drive around on the golf cars with a smile. Sounds silly but makes me feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

we have very good living experience here.all staff members are very helpful.and they take action on maintenance request so quickly.love to be a resident of Azure.