We've been in our apartment for just a few weeks now and couldn't be happier! From the staff to the facilities everything has been incredible so far and we're super excited to be living at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This place is by far one of the best places to live. My wife and I absolutely love the place and will recommend it to anyone. We had to move to ST Pete in a furry and the front desk staff stood with us on the phone after work hours to set us up and await with the application process

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful modern spacious apartment in resort style neighborhood. Friendly staff, resident events, and food trucks. Convenient access to walking trail grocery Starbucks bars and highway.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the best! Over my two years here she has always done her best to make me happy. The residents here are another story however. Some smoke, some don't pick up after their pets, some drive fast in the parking lot, some go the wrong way around the round a bout and some leave their trash in the parking lot.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Working with Angela for finding the best lease for my time frame and my budget was exceptional as she has great customer service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I didn't know where to begin with the quality and professionalism at Azure Apartments. The community is immaculately and maintained, and the staff genuinely seems to care about your quality of life. From something as simple as changing a lightbulb or removing the spider nest in my garage. The leasing office everyone is friendly courteous respectful and while I already know Charidda and Angela I'm looking forward getting to know Ashley and George

Reply from Azure Apartments

The pool party held last weekend was a lot of fun for adults and kids. Loved the creative games! This was a great opportunity to meet new people.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the spacious layout of the apartment and all of the great amenities. I am looking forward to moving in and getting to know other people in the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

we have very good living experience here.all staff members are very helpful.and they take action on maintenance request so quickly.love to be a resident of Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The people at the office are grrat professionals, very dedicated and helpful. The place runs smooth and have lots in place to enjoy our time here. The maintanance guys are really helpful too and always drive around on the golf cars with a smile. Sounds silly but makes me feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far, I have loved living here! I feel super safe and everyone is very friendly! The pool is awesome, and the workout room is great as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Been here as a resident for five months & still live living here. The staff, although recently changed are still polite and ready to help. If I don’t purchase a house this year... based on rental prices I may stay another year. Go Azure!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff and workers are very professional and courteous. The maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. The grounds and pool areas as well as the clubhouse are beautiful as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great apartment to live in so far. I have really enjoyed living here. The location is great, and I can easily get to downtown St. Petersburg, the beaches, the airport, or downtown Tampa within twenty minutes without breaking a sweat.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the rewards. Maintenance is on the ball and everyone is always friendly and extremely helpful. Would love to see the food truck again...

I loved the tour and the leasing office was extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds were extremely clean and the area looks beautiful. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very great complex as well as staff ! All apartments are very modern with nice appliances. There are also very nice common areas for all residents

Wonderful staff! Always helpful and eager to help. Angela is a rock star and is always appreciated. She goes above and beyond. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far it has been very pleasant. Moving in was fast and easy. The front office has been very helpful! I love our new home! All of the amenities are kept clean and up to date which I love!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! The amenities, especially the gym and pool, are nice and the apartments are spacious. They are also in a very central location. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live. Amenities are one of the perks that gives you overall experience like you would be living in a resort. Valet disposal is one my favorites.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.