Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

You are doing great; very nice place to live and very accommodating leasing agents in the office. Issues are attended to immediately and always courteously

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great neighborhood great environment, nice people, and clean Family oriented. $$%%%&&&&@@@ Love it, love it , love it, love it, love it, nice gym.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Office staff have been great throughout the move in process. They have also been very helpful with a couple of minor maintenance issues we had on move in. The grounds are well kept and we have been enjoying the amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The management at Azure has been incredibly welcoming, helpful, and has made the application process very seamless. Can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience touring the facility and going through the application process. Staff was very helpful. I’m extremely excited about living here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is our second time moving in. We loved it the first time. And I don’t know if it’s because we appreciate it more, but it is a lot better now!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.