Great experience at Azure, friendly staff and beautiful community make for an awesome place to live. The complex has wonderful amenities (including an awesome bacci ball court) and is located in a very convenient location.

Very convenient to St Pete and Tampa and all of the beaches. Very clean and modern apartments and common areas. Staff is always very friendly.

Wonderful! Friendly and efficient management. Good neighbors of all ages primarily young. Beautiful setting and manicured grounds. Quiet and discreet.

Excellent place. Great residents and close to everything! The staff is supreme too, which always makes it easier. Whether you like pool, shuffleboard, or poker - the clubhouse has it all.

We are really enjoying our new apartment. The amenities are top notch and are nice to have. The units are amazing, comfortable, and easy to call home.

Office staff have been great throughout the move in process. They have also been very helpful with a couple of minor maintenance issues we had on move in. The grounds are well kept and we have been enjoying the amenities.

Love the community since we've moved in! Office staff is so friendly and they even remember our dogs name when we come in to pay rent :) ! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else in St.Pete.

The amenities are great! I go to the gym regularly and it is always clean and everything is always in working order. The only problem is that sometimes the water cooler is empty.

Azure community is good to be chosen in st.petersburg area to Live which has very good clubhouse pool and aminities with secured gate access

I absolutely love living here! The amenities are wonderful, well kept, and clean. The gym and beautiful pool are great, and I love sitting out by the fire pit now that it's getting cooler. The location is perfect with a Publix nearby and is easy to hop right onto the bridge to Tampa.

We've lived here for almost two years and I would highly recommend Azure to anyone. The apartments are amazing, the area is beautiful and close to everything. Super friendly staff!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've lived here for two years and it's been nothing but good times. This is an amazing complex and the apartments are even nicer. I really have made this my home and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent Overall Experience at Azure! I have would definitely recommend Azure to my friends and family. I have no complaints at all, everyone is friendly and genuine.

Reply from Azure Apartments

e moved out of our 4 bedroom home with a pool and a ton of yard work to the Azure. So far we love it! Great place to live smoke free, great maintenance, free form parking no assigned spots.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful place to live...staff is always soo helpful.......everything is always kept clean and up to date......would recommend this complex to everyone.....

Reply from Azure Apartments

I moved in a little over a month ago. So far I love Azure! I feel like I live at resort! People are friendly and once inside my apartment I hear nothing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love it here at Azure! I just renewed my lease and am very excited to be here another year. The staff is great and the maintenance guys are the best!! Great neighbors too!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love my new apartment and the community! The grounds and amenities are very well kept. Anytime I need anything, it's taken care of very fast!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff is very responsive to requests for assistance - and always very friendly when when we interact with them at the leasing office. We also enjoy the fact that it is a dog friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live and love the improvements. The new weight room is a smash hit and will be a great addition. Also the new office is state of the art very futuristic and first class in my book

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff are very professional and accommodating. Beautiful groundskeeping. The amenities are wonderful and convenient. I love having a dog park on site!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great apt. complex. There are problems with the property that seem to be related to construction but the management is very responsive. They've replaced defective mirrors and the landscape renovations are very nice. I have the impression that they really care about making our living experience here - great!

I have lived in Azure for 7 months so far and I love it. We have a food truck coming each week to grab something to eat after work. Our gym is very clean and smells SO good (that sounds a little weird, but they must use some great air fresheners). The area is safe and clean, and I am proud to be a resident here. My apartment feels very luxury and since the complex is quite new, there is no mold or any funky smells (as there has been in a lot of other places I lived). Its fresh, clean, maintenance is on top of any request I have had, and I feel that the other residents are respectful and friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far I'm loving azure! It has a very homey but resort style experience! Everything is maintained well, the neighborhood is very clean and nice. The only thing I wished they had was wood flooring in the bedroom! I have a very strong sensitivity to dust and carpet seems to make it worse!

We love our apartment. It is a very quiet neighborhood which is such a nice change for us. There are awesome amenities and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond.