Provenza at St. Pete

The Apartment community is very nice and very safe, the residents are friendly and staff are always there to help. I have never had an issue with maintenance or those in the leasing office. The apartments are spacious and well priced for the quality that you are getting. The only issues I see is that for the amount of dogs there are in this community there is little grass space which makes for a smelly walk sometimes and the noise from the highway can be a little much at times.
Very clean , beautiful apartment. Monthly parties scheduled by apartments are awesome. Only problem I see is a lot of lizards roaming around.
Amenities are great, maintenance is great, office staff are normally quite polite. The actual property and the apartments are beautiful and everything is great minus the constant car noise from I275.
Great neighborhood great environment, nice people, and clean Family oriented. $$%%%&&&&@@@ Love it, love it , love it, love it, love it, nice gym.
Our experience is great. We absolutely love the complex and our apartment. Only reason why we can’t provide full 5 stars is due to the Covid situation. We have yet been able to experience the amenities like the gym or the pool that we are paying for.
Excellent location! Excellent amenities! Friendly & attentive staff. Despite what others has said parking is Excellent. Graded 1/2 star from perfect due to the lack of a privacy door guard on the front door in addition to the deadbolt. If you have little kids it’s a definite must have.
I’m very happy to be here. My apartment suites me well and whole working staff is friendly and always ready to help. I’d highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for new home.
Excellent property! Friendly & professional staff. Generally a very quiet community. A real big plus is the convenience to both airports & shopping. If we could use our cellphones to open the gate would be real cool.
Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt
Thus far the experience has gone pretty good. It would have been better if we actually could started paying on our actual move in date and not when the apartment became available.