An amazing app! Easy to use and gives you instant rewards. I would recommend to other friends. Points are easy to get as well. Have a great day!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The facilities are beautiful and are always up kept and clean. Staff is always welcoming, accommodating, and extremely friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community and awesome people. Very positive environment. Very safe for my animals as well as my roommates and no huge concerns. Very happy to be living at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community, very clean. Awesome amenities and very responsive staff. Really enjoy my apartment and the size. Wish there was a tennis court inside the community

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Both my fiancé and myself love living here at Azure! Great community! Knowledgeable staff, if you have an issue they will find a solution!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The management at Azure has been incredibly welcoming, helpful, and has made the application process very seamless. Can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience touring the facility and going through the application process. Staff was very helpful. I’m extremely excited about living here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is our second time moving in. We loved it the first time. And I don’t know if it’s because we appreciate it more, but it is a lot better now!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful and quiet complex! Perfect location if you work in St Pete, Tampa, or Clearwater. Close to a really nice Publix and to some restaurants. 20 away from the beach.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have lived in the complex for two years now, it has been a very good experience. Crystal was very helpful and a joy to work with from the beginning. She has continued to be a service when help was needed!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location of the apartments is great and in a nice neighborhood! The management staff has been great and I’m glad I decided to live here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent community! Friendly staff, clean grounds, large community building, lots of grills. Even the neighbors are all friendly. Very dog friendlY neighborhood.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything about the moving in process was great. From the research, to visiting the complex, to touring to the lease signing. Everyone was very helpful and kind and the apartments themselves are beautiful as well as the neighborhood surrounding the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Convient To work and play. Staff goes the extra mile to do whatever they can to help out. Maintenance staff is outstanding completeing work orders.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.