Provenza at St. Pete

Great place to live! Beautiful grounds, huge inviting pool. Plenty of Exercise equipment and a great space to meet friend, play pool and BBQ. They also accept most dogs and cats.
So far so good, I Like the open floor plan, the hardwood floor floors, and stainless steel appliances. The two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Amenities are great, the staff is responsive.
Overall experience has been great. Staff and maintenance crew are both very attentive to resident needs. There were several minor maintenance issues to fix on move in, but nothing too serious.
The community is great and has nice facilities !! We had a few roaches issue in the start but they really helped us with pest control and haven’t faced any issues since ^_^
Love the large kitchen, has more than enough cabinets and drawers. Large master bath with huge tub. Management seems great so far. Nice thing is you don't see dog poop around the community, dogs are dna tested and you are charged if you don't pick it up.
Wonderful place to live. Maintenance is always timely and the apartment feels like a home. I truly enjoy living here and as my boyfriend and my first apartment together we couldn’t be more happy.
Azure St Pete is one of the newer properties in the area. Great floor plan options with washer / dryers included in the units. It's a clean and save community. Excellent Staff. Great Gym and Pool area. Attached and Detached garages are available for parking. Events are scheduled regularly. Management is keeps its residents up to date with changes over email which is very helpful. Highly recommend.
Office staff have been great throughout the move in process. They have also been very helpful with a couple of minor maintenance issues we had on move in. The grounds are well kept and we have been enjoying the amenities.
We love our new apartment. The amenities are fantastic, the staff has been so friendly and helpful. Even our dog is happier here. Parking is better, all our neighbors have been friendly too.
Pretty good community overall and they are very responsive to my needs while living here. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no hot tub :(