Great place to live. Convient To work and play. Staff goes the extra mile to do whatever they can to help out. Maintenance staff is outstanding completeing work orders.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything about the moving in process was great. From the research, to visiting the complex, to touring to the lease signing. Everyone was very helpful and kind and the apartments themselves are beautiful as well as the neighborhood surrounding the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location. Gated community. Clean and new appliances. Great layouts. Lovely amenities. Friendly neighbors. Ample parking. Beautiful complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been wonderful, since moving in! The management and maintenance staff have been very accommodating and the property is beautiful!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far, I have loved living here! I feel super safe and everyone is very friendly! The pool is awesome, and the workout room is great as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living at Azure! The complex is always well kept and the staff makes you feel welcome! To top it off, the amenities are spectacular, especially the pool!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Year 2 here because we are happy living here. Great community. Nice people. I really like the addiditional special things they do for the residents such as breakfast in the morning, dinner at Courtside Grill, get together at the club house. I think these things should be done once a month. It gets nieghbors to meet one another.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful modern spacious apartment in resort style neighborhood. Friendly staff, resident events, and food trucks. Convenient access to walking trail grocery Starbucks bars and highway.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Took a tour of the unit and had a wonderful tour guide, after viewing over 15 complexes, this one certainly came on top. Look forward to now residing here and continuing to receive excellent admin service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment community and my individual unit are beautiful! The apartments are built well and there is little to noise. I love the whirlpool appliances and larger soaker tub! Overall, I am extremely happy with everything at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been in our apartment for just a few weeks now and couldn't be happier! From the staff to the facilities everything has been incredible so far and we're super excited to be living at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This place is by far one of the best places to live. My wife and I absolutely love the place and will recommend it to anyone. We had to move to ST Pete in a furry and the front desk staff stood with us on the phone after work hours to set us up and await with the application process

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the best! Over my two years here she has always done her best to make me happy. The residents here are another story however. Some smoke, some don't pick up after their pets, some drive fast in the parking lot, some go the wrong way around the round a bout and some leave their trash in the parking lot.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The pool party held last weekend was a lot of fun for adults and kids. Loved the creative games! This was a great opportunity to meet new people.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Working with Angela for finding the best lease for my time frame and my budget was exceptional as she has great customer service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I didn't know where to begin with the quality and professionalism at Azure Apartments. The community is immaculately and maintained, and the staff genuinely seems to care about your quality of life. From something as simple as changing a lightbulb or removing the spider nest in my garage. The leasing office everyone is friendly courteous respectful and while I already know Charidda and Angela I'm looking forward getting to know Ashley and George