So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Very clean, great location, all of the amenities you could possibly think of. The pool, clubhouse, and workout area are eye opening.

Took a tour of the unit and had a wonderful tour guide, after viewing over 15 complexes, this one certainly came on top. Look forward to now residing here and continuing to receive excellent admin service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live! The staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. It's a very friendly environment. The landscaping it's well kept.

So far, I have loved living here! I feel super safe and everyone is very friendly! The pool is awesome, and the workout room is great as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

Reply from Azure Apartments

Nice, quiet, and clean. I have not had any issues and management is very nice. Great place to live. Grounds are constantly kept clean. No noise complaints either. Very satisfied

The professionalism and friendly staff make this place a dream to live at! My wife and I couldn't of asked for a better experience from an apartment complex.

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful modern spacious apartment in resort style neighborhood. Friendly staff, resident events, and food trucks. Convenient access to walking trail grocery Starbucks bars and highway.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The complex has great amenities! I have been here going on 3 years, very minor issues have been resolved quickly and professionally. Great place to call home!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything about the moving in process was great. From the research, to visiting the complex, to touring to the lease signing. Everyone was very helpful and kind and the apartments themselves are beautiful as well as the neighborhood surrounding the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great service! Facilities are clean, quiet neighbors, roommates are perfect, plenty of amenities, scenic trail, nearby groceries and restaurants make this apartment a great place to live in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Crystal at the office is AWESOME. It's a quiet community and the grounds are kept very clean. The amenities are great. The gym usually always has towels and water and it is well maintained. The apartments themselves are pretty new so don't have much wear and tear. Finally, I love how dog friendly this place is.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very clean and peaceful area to reside at. The leasing agents, along with the rest of the Azure community, are very curtious, and outgoing! Very happy with my decision to live here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love it, best community I've lived in so far. I have only been in Florida for two years but have stayed at three different complexes. This one is the winner!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community. Amenities are fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Living here is like staying at a resort everyday. Even the most minor issues are taken care of immediately

Reply from Azure Apartments

Best apartment complex I have lived in. Up keep is fantastic! I love walking out each morning to a vacuum being ran and the elevator mopped.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location of the apartments is great and in a nice neighborhood! The management staff has been great and I’m glad I decided to live here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Both my fiancé and myself love living here at Azure! Great community! Knowledgeable staff, if you have an issue they will find a solution!!!