Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community and awesome pace to be. Thanks to a great friendly and safe Environment. We are happy to renew for another year and look forward being at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The property is well maintained. Office staff is helpful. The people in the community are friendly. I look forward to participating in event

Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have had nothing but great experiences with everyone in this community. From the wonderful folks in the leasing office, to all the maintenance people who just give you a wave in passing.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

My daughter, dog and I transitioned from a single family home to an apartment at Azure a month ago. I had expected the process to be a difficult transition for us all but it turns out I was wrong. My daughter loves the idea that we have a giant pool to use and of course the playground. Mostly though she loves that we can take our dog to the dog park whenever we want. My dog has made tons of new friends and I love that he is adjusting as well. I am personally so happy here. The staff is amazing and I always feel like I can reach someone right away. If you haven't met Sterling, you should. He is incredibly kind and very hard working. He had to come in to do some work and met my daughter who wanted to show him around the entire apartment and he was great about it. My AC had some issues a week ago and after calling the number, someone got back to me within 2 minutes and he was even at dinner but wanted to come back to my house after his meal to take care of it. I mean it is hard to find that kind customer service anywhere. I am so grateful that Azure had the availability when they did so I could make the move without any stress. MOVE HERE!!

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Only been here a few months but so far its been great. The grounds are kept clean and maintenance was quick when our a/c went out after a storm. Great place to live

Great application and move-in process so far. I’m looking forward to moving in at the end of the month and being a part of the Azure community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Lotsa things to do. Security is great. I like the amenities such as the pool and gym. Publix Is close by. More of a young professional crowd.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location. Gated community. Clean and new appliances. Great layouts. Lovely amenities. Friendly neighbors. Ample parking. Beautiful complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the community. It’s the best place that I have lived at. The staffing is very nice . They are attentive to my needs and got me the perfect place

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.