Provenza at St. Pete

Enjoying my new stay in Azure apartments. Staff is really nice. Neat place. Swimming pool is really nice and big one. I like the Gym alot. Lot of equipment are there to do workouts.
Great apartment great prices great staff great neighbors overall experience has been alright nothing above and beyond, could be cleaner but overall good
Facility always is clean, upkeept and ever evolving in great customer service especially during the month of October where they are re-painting the outside of all of he building.
I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems
Location, location, location It is in middle of Tampa and St Pete and Clearwater areas. It is close by 275 highway and 15 minutes away from Tampa airport. The place is very close by to a wonderful lake and nature for people wish to walk, jog or biking. The overall neighborhood is quiet during the weekend and there are no traffic. Did I mention that there is a Publix grocery close by?!!
The staff and community are amazing! I'm very greatful to have found this hidden gem and amazing team! From 6/27 to now I have been so happy to have joined the azure team and I cant wait to grow with all of you!! Much love 💘
Really enjoy this apartment complex so far! Everything runs really smoothly. People complain about the parking, but in reality it is not that bad.
apt maitenance is Good. Apt gym and pool are good.leasing people are very friendly. Apt maintenance people also be quickly. Only small issue is with dogs.
We love being residents at AZURE! The amenities and the facility maintenance are outstanding! The office and maintenance staff are amazing! They rock!
Great place to live. Quiet, clean, and very organized. The complex always have an event going on or a food truck outside. I would recommend this place to anyone!