Great place to live! The office folks are nice and the maintenance folks are very responsive. They did a great job recently with communications before and after hurricane Irma.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Pool is amazing. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Clubhouse is top notch. Just wish there was more parking. That’s my only complaint.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Loved the apartment. Just wish they had a process for removing old residents from the email list. I moved out months ago and still receive emails.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The property is very clean and always quiet. I appreciate the 24hr security also as it leaves a nice feeling of security. The front gate is always closed and working which is more than I could say for other gated communities in the gateway area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love this complex and community the staff are very attentive and friendly. If there is a maintainetnce issue they meet it right away and resolve everything

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved here but so far so good. The office staff is nice and friendly and the maintenance crew responded quickly to all of our requests!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are very nice. So far we haven’t had any issues with maintenance and the property is well maintained. I will say the walls are a little thin because we can hear the people next to us and above us al the time. But we understand that’s what comes with being in a apartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall great community experience, great maintainence staff! The people are all very nice and everything is taken care of pretty quickly. :)

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great place to live, close to everything and well maintain. Staff is awesome. The amenitie.s are always cleaned and the landscape is maintain well

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it's been a good experience. Only complaint I have is how messy the halls get. Also I think getting a hot tub by the pool would be amazing. Just saying

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am very impressed with the cleanliness of my apartment, the quality, workmenship of the complex. Just wish there was more room for parking, & basketball &/or tennis courts. Would be nice if the playground was shaded.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Maintenance is always timely and the grounds are clean. Sometimes the leasing office takes a while to respond/forgets to follow up with requests/question but nothing very serious. I enjoy living here and it is in a great location.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve been living at Azure for almost 5 months and I love it. You can’t hear any of your neighbors, the gated neighborhood makes you feel safe, and the gym open 24 hrs. is an absolute perk! Love it here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has a lot of great amenities and a great community. The appliances and decor is all modern and updated. The staff is wonderful. The noise level could be a little better but it is apartment living.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love that the management for Azure is very responsive. If there is ever an issue they ensure it is addressed and fixed in a timely manner. Maintenance is great and quick to respond to tickets. So far we are really enjoying living at this apt complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

When I scheduled an appointment for a maintenance visit I wanted a call before entrance and never received a call. Only an e-mail after maintenance was completed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartments and grounds are beautiful. The mainenence and management team are helpful and attentive. We love the location and amaneities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location and affordable. Maintaince is very quick at responding to requests. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Cherry on top is the great amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far our experience has been very good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is, you can hear the residents above us with their child running. There is a slight parking issue but not nearly as bad as what I have read on other reviews. Apartment is very clean and amenities are great.