Great community! Pool is amazing. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Clubhouse is top notch. Just wish there was more parking. That’s my only complaint.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

touring & application process were so smooth -- very friendly & helpful staff. gorgeous layouts and interior! downsides: parking, thin walls, printing broken in lounge

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Apartment layout was big and clean. It’s beautifully designed. Community is good.Its a smoke free community, that’s the best thing about Azure.

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartments are amazing and I really enjoy that the management team through a get together for the tenants to get to know each other. Really great living environment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love Azure. It's quiet and clean with AMAZING amenities. The office staff is very helpful with any issues. My only request would be that there would be more visitor AND handicap parking spaces. Sometimes, late at night, it is difficult to find a space near the front of your building. That is the ONLY thing that kept me from giving 5 stars. Keep up the great work!

Everyone in the office was extremely helpful. I had to change the apartment I wanted multiple times and they worked with me each time without any issues. The lease paperwork process was painless and quick.

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Azure. It’s clean and safe, with great layouts. I would like to see more community events. We had some when I moved in but they’ve fallen off since.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Relaxed community of working professionals, love the poolside grills and comfy lounge chairs for outdoor relaxtion without travel 👍😁 super dog friendly too!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds! Very quiet place. Wish we had more community events with food and prizes! I feel like it would give the opportunity to the residents to get to know each other!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a nice new apartment complex. Fairly typical luxury apartment living. Nice facilities. Dealing with making payments can be a pain. They block out online payments during the middle of the month, so I have had to go and get money orders to pay for small amounts! Ridiculous! We need more parking.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Lived here a year and a half and I really like it. Convenient to the highway and Crystal in the office is amazing, always super helpful. Beautiful property.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Move-in was a bit of a hassle, but living in the community has been very good! Improvements can be made on cleanliness of hallways and exteriors of apartments. New paint has made the building look new, but dirty concrete in hallways, unclean valet trash bins, and chirping hallway smoke alarms show maintenance ignores exteriors when completing service orders. Improvements in this area must be made in order for this community to show willingness to improve.

Apartment community is very nice. It’s quiet during the day, however, there is extremely little parking at night and it becomes hard to find a spot. Sometimes a spot can not be found even remotely close to your building.

Overall very pleased. Walls are quite thin and noise complaints are not enforced regularly. Pool area and actual apartments are very nice and maintenance is great and friendly.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the property. Amenities are great, not a ton of noise and decently priced compared to other properties. We recently had a pipe break from the washer drain and the maintenance team did great at fixing the issue. My only complaint is that the property staff knew this is an ongoing issue and did not do anything to compensate us for the time and inconvenience of having someone in and out of our apartment to fix it. I would have appreciated money off of rent or something since they know this is a problem and instead of proactively fixing they wait until it is broken to fix.

Great people, great amenities, amazing dogs around here and a really safe place. Been living here two months now and I truly love it here. Especially the valet trash!

In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is very nice. Everybody of the staff is very helpful and friendly. Especially the maintenance staff. Do wish the grounds were better kept

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice complex with nice amenities. George in the office is amazing and extremely helpful. Ashley is also very nice. The residents here seem nice though we have only been here a week. We noticed that the residents with pets do not clean up after their own dogs. Other than that we love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in everything has been awesome so far. The staff have been very helpful. my neighbors have been very nice. The apartment complex area is well kept. The pool and club house is the place to be for fun and entertainment.