The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the quality of the apartments and complex is good, but the amenities are not up to par. The printer in the business center frequently doesn't work or there are issues with wifi for the desktop computers. Wifi is typically not working at the pool or the gym. The equipment in the gym doesn't work (usually 3/5 treadmills, 2/3 ellipticals, and 1/3 bikes work). The grills were replaced with brand new ones, which shows effort to update the property, although they weren't working on the 4th of July. I don't have a dog, but the dog park has been updated as well, which also shows effort. We have had an issue with a lack of visitor spots and towing, but that is a common complaint by all residents. We pay for valet trash but they constantly leave bags of trash in the middle of the roundabout and parking lot. We have had issues with packages being stolen, as have our neighbors.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy our actual apartment very much. It is very spacious, the wood floors are beautiful and the appliance are pretty decent. The parking however is the reason why I will not be resigning my lease here. For paying $1700 dollars a month I shouldn't have to be parking IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD. I bartend so I usually get home pretty late, at that time there is literally no open spots ANYWHERE. People are even having to illegally park because there is absolutely nowhere else to park. It's absurd. The pool is also sub-par, it is surrounded by buildings on all sides so doesn't get much sunlight. We tried grilling out two or three times and of the 6 grilles we tried using only one worked (sort-of)

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been having an issue with pest control and recently caught 4 mice in our apartment. It's taken several visits to try to get the issue under control.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location is good, parking is awful! Most of the amenities are either really dirty or broken. Fire Pit has been broken, the pool always has things in it and the chairs are really dirty. I've talked to people that also live there and most people have said " I wish I would have known about this before I moved in because I would have moved somewhere else."

Reply from Azure Apartments

This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.