Wonderful staff! Always helpful and eager to help. Angela is a rock star and is always appreciated. She goes above and beyond. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment community and my individual unit are beautiful! The apartments are built well and there is little to noise. I love the whirlpool appliances and larger soaker tub! Overall, I am extremely happy with everything at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We are really enjoying our new apartment. The amenities are top notch and are nice to have. The units are amazing, comfortable, and easy to call home.

I love the spacious layout of the apartment and all of the great amenities. I am looking forward to moving in and getting to know other people in the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've lived here for two years and it's been nothing but good times. This is an amazing complex and the apartments are even nicer. I really have made this my home and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far it has been very pleasant. Moving in was fast and easy. The front office has been very helpful! I love our new home! All of the amenities are kept clean and up to date which I love!

Reply from Azure Apartments

we have very good living experience here.all staff members are very helpful.and they take action on maintenance request so quickly.love to be a resident of Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live. Amenities are one of the perks that gives you overall experience like you would be living in a resort. Valet disposal is one my favorites.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very gracious and knowledgeable leasing staff professionals, love the apartment layout and large closets, love pool area, fitness center, nicely landscaped!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The people at the office are grrat professionals, very dedicated and helpful. The place runs smooth and have lots in place to enjoy our time here. The maintanance guys are really helpful too and always drive around on the golf cars with a smile. Sounds silly but makes me feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have yet to move in but every step has been a pleasure and Azure has helped so much to keep us positive while moving 1000 miles.thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been arrested for two months now and I have to say this is a very lovely complex. I really like the layout of my apartment and having wood floors. Overall the atmosphere grounds and other persons living here are pleasant. Absolutely love the community room and all the aspects they offer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is such a great place to live. It’s in between Tampa and downtown St. Pete which really makes it a nice little hub. We love the apartment itself with the hard wood floors and beautiful kitchen and big bathroom. It’s also a great place for our dog because there’s a beautiful spot to walk her around in the complex and in carillon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Been here as a resident for five months & still live living here. The staff, although recently changed are still polite and ready to help. If I don’t purchase a house this year... based on rental prices I may stay another year. Go Azure!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

My boyfriend and I just move down here from Massachusetts and couldn't be more happy! Azure has a great and very helpful staff, great apartments, awesome all around! SUPER dog friendly, Alice is very happy

Reply from Azure Apartments

Crystal was great when we came to do the tour! Very personable and made us feel very comfortable. We love our new apartment and community. The gym and pool are great!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living in my apartment since I moved here last November 2015.I feel safe in here. All my rooms are big and I love the screen patio. I love the island in my kitchen too . My family likes my place and the pool area and I enjoy going to the gym. Lastly, I love the staff, they are very friendly ,helpful with my computer needs and they are GREAT to be with.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a great space for any age. Love the pool and clubhouse amenities. The people who live here and the staff are very friendly and we've had a great experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great apartment to live in so far. I have really enjoyed living here. The location is great, and I can easily get to downtown St. Petersburg, the beaches, the airport, or downtown Tampa within twenty minutes without breaking a sweat.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Working with Angela for finding the best lease for my time frame and my budget was exceptional as she has great customer service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very convenient to St Pete and Tampa and all of the beaches. Very clean and modern apartments and common areas. Staff is always very friendly.

I loved the tour and the leasing office was extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds were extremely clean and the area looks beautiful. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far I'm loving azure! It has a very homey but resort style experience! Everything is maintained well, the neighborhood is very clean and nice. The only thing I wished they had was wood flooring in the bedroom! I have a very strong sensitivity to dust and carpet seems to make it worse!