Crystal was great when we came to do the tour! Very personable and made us feel very comfortable. We love our new apartment and community. The gym and pool are great!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very convenient to St Pete and Tampa and all of the beaches. Very clean and modern apartments and common areas. Staff is always very friendly.

Great experience at Azure, friendly staff and beautiful community make for an awesome place to live. The complex has wonderful amenities (including an awesome bacci ball court) and is located in a very convenient location.

Took a tour of the unit and had a wonderful tour guide, after viewing over 15 complexes, this one certainly came on top. Look forward to now residing here and continuing to receive excellent admin service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience touring the facility and going through the application process. Staff was very helpful. I’m extremely excited about living here!

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

The apartment community and my individual unit are beautiful! The apartments are built well and there is little to noise. I love the whirlpool appliances and larger soaker tub! Overall, I am extremely happy with everything at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been in our apartment for just a few weeks now and couldn't be happier! From the staff to the facilities everything has been incredible so far and we're super excited to be living at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

This place is by far one of the best places to live. My wife and I absolutely love the place and will recommend it to anyone. We had to move to ST Pete in a furry and the front desk staff stood with us on the phone after work hours to set us up and await with the application process

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live. Amenities are one of the perks that gives you overall experience like you would be living in a resort. Valet disposal is one my favorites.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Working with Angela for finding the best lease for my time frame and my budget was exceptional as she has great customer service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I didn't know where to begin with the quality and professionalism at Azure Apartments. The community is immaculately and maintained, and the staff genuinely seems to care about your quality of life. From something as simple as changing a lightbulb or removing the spider nest in my garage. The leasing office everyone is friendly courteous respectful and while I already know Charidda and Angela I'm looking forward getting to know Ashley and George

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far, I have loved living here! I feel super safe and everyone is very friendly! The pool is awesome, and the workout room is great as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the spacious layout of the apartment and all of the great amenities. I am looking forward to moving in and getting to know other people in the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

we have very good living experience here.all staff members are very helpful.and they take action on maintenance request so quickly.love to be a resident of Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location of the apartments is great and in a nice neighborhood! The management staff has been great and I’m glad I decided to live here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The people at the office are grrat professionals, very dedicated and helpful. The place runs smooth and have lots in place to enjoy our time here. The maintanance guys are really helpful too and always drive around on the golf cars with a smile. Sounds silly but makes me feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've lived here for almost two years and I would highly recommend Azure to anyone. The apartments are amazing, the area is beautiful and close to everything. Super friendly staff!!