Only been here a few months but so far its been great. The grounds are kept clean and maintenance was quick when our a/c went out after a storm. Great place to live

The property is well maintained. Office staff is helpful. The people in the community are friendly. I look forward to participating in event

I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

My daughter, dog and I transitioned from a single family home to an apartment at Azure a month ago. I had expected the process to be a difficult transition for us all but it turns out I was wrong. My daughter loves the idea that we have a giant pool to use and of course the playground. Mostly though she loves that we can take our dog to the dog park whenever we want. My dog has made tons of new friends and I love that he is adjusting as well. I am personally so happy here. The staff is amazing and I always feel like I can reach someone right away. If you haven't met Sterling, you should. He is incredibly kind and very hard working. He had to come in to do some work and met my daughter who wanted to show him around the entire apartment and he was great about it. My AC had some issues a week ago and after calling the number, someone got back to me within 2 minutes and he was even at dinner but wanted to come back to my house after his meal to take care of it. I mean it is hard to find that kind customer service anywhere. I am so grateful that Azure had the availability when they did so I could make the move without any stress. MOVE HERE!!

Great place to live. Quiet, clean, and very organized. The complex always have an event going on or a food truck outside. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Really love the property, it’s well maintained and a great location for a fair price. Moreover, we really like Ashley in the rental office. Sometimes it’s tough communicating by telephone, but Ashley is always on top of email responses!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the community. It’s the best place that I have lived at. The staffing is very nice . They are attentive to my needs and got me the perfect place

Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.

Great apartment great prices great staff great neighbors overall experience has been alright nothing above and beyond, could be cleaner but overall good

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful, safe, relaxing place to live. We especially enjoy the pool area. Our two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Grounds keepers and technicians do excellent work.

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

It's a good community with friendly people and useful amenities. I enjoy using the dog park and the pool. Maintenance is also quick to help when needed.

staff is wonderful! great location along with spacious kitchen and bathroom. there is a lot of natural lighting in the space and is a perfect location for the beach and work.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Facility always is clean, upkeept and ever evolving in great customer service especially during the month of October where they are re-painting the outside of all of he building.

Great application and move-in process so far. I’m looking forward to moving in at the end of the month and being a part of the Azure community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Lotsa things to do. Security is great. I like the amenities such as the pool and gym. Publix Is close by. More of a young professional crowd.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location. Gated community. Clean and new appliances. Great layouts. Lovely amenities. Friendly neighbors. Ample parking. Beautiful complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the pool, clubhouse and gym. The leasing office staff are always helpful. The maintenance crew always address any issues that come up. The trash valet is reliable and consistent. Overall, great community

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I had a wonderful experience viewer apt & got the keys within 4hrs. All team members were on board and very efficient! Absolutely love the community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community and awesome pace to be. Thanks to a great friendly and safe Environment. We are happy to renew for another year and look forward being at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Amazing experience! Clean community, friendly neighborhood, safe environment and great location commuting to downtown st petersburg and Tampa

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!