Love the community since we've moved in! Office staff is so friendly and they even remember our dogs name when we come in to pay rent :) ! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else in St.Pete.

I love the spacious layout of the apartment and all of the great amenities. I am looking forward to moving in and getting to know other people in the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

we have very good living experience here.all staff members are very helpful.and they take action on maintenance request so quickly.love to be a resident of Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The people at the office are grrat professionals, very dedicated and helpful. The place runs smooth and have lots in place to enjoy our time here. The maintanance guys are really helpful too and always drive around on the golf cars with a smile. Sounds silly but makes me feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

We have yet to move in but every step has been a pleasure and Azure has helped so much to keep us positive while moving 1000 miles.thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Been here as a resident for five months & still live living here. The staff, although recently changed are still polite and ready to help. If I don’t purchase a house this year... based on rental prices I may stay another year. Go Azure!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff and workers are very professional and courteous. The maintenance staff is very responsive and helpful. The grounds and pool areas as well as the clubhouse are beautiful as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great apartment to live in so far. I have really enjoyed living here. The location is great, and I can easily get to downtown St. Petersburg, the beaches, the airport, or downtown Tampa within twenty minutes without breaking a sweat.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I loved the tour and the leasing office was extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds were extremely clean and the area looks beautiful. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a great space for any age. Love the pool and clubhouse amenities. The people who live here and the staff are very friendly and we've had a great experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful staff! Always helpful and eager to help. Angela is a rock star and is always appreciated. She goes above and beyond. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment community and my individual unit are beautiful! The apartments are built well and there is little to noise. I love the whirlpool appliances and larger soaker tub! Overall, I am extremely happy with everything at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been in our apartment for just a few weeks now and couldn't be happier! From the staff to the facilities everything has been incredible so far and we're super excited to be living at Azure!

Reply from Azure Apartments

My boyfriend and I just move down here from Massachusetts and couldn't be more happy! Azure has a great and very helpful staff, great apartments, awesome all around! SUPER dog friendly, Alice is very happy

Reply from Azure Apartments

This place is by far one of the best places to live. My wife and I absolutely love the place and will recommend it to anyone. We had to move to ST Pete in a furry and the front desk staff stood with us on the phone after work hours to set us up and await with the application process

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far it has been very pleasant. Moving in was fast and easy. The front office has been very helpful! I love our new home! All of the amenities are kept clean and up to date which I love!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very convenient to St Pete and Tampa and all of the beaches. Very clean and modern apartments and common areas. Staff is always very friendly.

Great community to live. Amenities are one of the perks that gives you overall experience like you would be living in a resort. Valet disposal is one my favorites.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It truly is a wonderful place to live. The apartments are huge and spacious. On-site maintenance done swiftly. Gate Community hence extremely secure. Love the dog park and the Carillon park right by the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very gracious and knowledgeable leasing staff professionals, love the apartment layout and large closets, love pool area, fitness center, nicely landscaped!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Moving in was a breeze. Working with Angela for finding the best lease for my time frame and my budget was exceptional as she has great customer service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live and love the improvements. The new weight room is a smash hit and will be a great addition. Also the new office is state of the art very futuristic and first class in my book