Apartment is gorgeous and very well thought out. Amenities are great, we love the pool and the clubhouse! Only negative thing would be lack of parking

Reply from Azure Apartments

Landscape is beautiful, the lease office staff friendly and helpful and the residents are pleasant. Apt floor plan is great gym very well equipped

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Close to interstate st pete and Tampa. Nice pool with BBQ area. Some activities could use more. Clubhouse is outstanding!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a very pleasant home. The pool is gorgeous. However, their parking is inconvenient. I have trouble finding a parking space even remotely close to my apartment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is amazing and they know you by your first name! Good community to live in. Safe and spacious floor plans but a bit expensive. The staff are really good and very responsive they are knowledgeable about the surroundings and community always ready to help with a smile.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the area and complex. I would request that we each be assigned at least one parking spot per unit though. I could not find a spot to park. anywhere near my unit hence the 4 stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very good apartment and maintaincence facility is also good .... awesome pool area and club house . Only kids play area is lil small .. overall for living its a best apatment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am very impressed with the cleanliness of my apartment, the quality, workmenship of the complex. Just wish there was more room for parking, & basketball &/or tennis courts. Would be nice if the playground was shaded.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We have moved in this month. So far no complains. Apartment is of good build quality and we like the pool and other amenities. The location is good too, its in the carillon park which is very same and homey community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed the community at Azure. The residents and staff are friendly. I really appreciate the good truck coming to the complex. The community grounds are kept very clean

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for six months, great apartment community! Parking is a bit hard to find, but other than that the community is great!

I really like living in this community. It's in a great location with an amazing pool and club house. I moved in just as the building was being finished.

Reply from Azure Apartments

All maintenance issues addressed swiftly. We are on the quiet side near an exit so no noise issues. Everyone is friendly. Just one issue with the grills not working.

Excellent well kept facility and wonderful maintenance staff!! The elevator does break a lot 😐 But they are usually very prompt in addressing and fixing the issue.

I enjoy living here, the residents a all very respectful, and some are more fun than others. We have been fortunate enough to make some new friends and for that we are grateful! I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can meet again poolside!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying living in a safe, friendly community. It is close to running trails and the amenities are awesome. If we have an issue, it is immediately addressed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far it’s been good. Parking in the evening is a pain. Seems like there aren’t enough spaces to accommodate all the cars. I do like the amenities, fitness center and the pool. Wish there was a hot tub though.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Like this place a lot, but overall think it's a little overpriced and parking at night is an issue. However, great location, great amenities, and safe!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s not perfect but pretty good. I think Azure will do better to use funds for external maintenance like cleaning the stair cases regularly and keeping up with landscaping versus using funds for community events.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Lived here a year and a half and I really like it. Convenient to the highway and Crystal in the office is amazing, always super helpful. Beautiful property.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in, looks good so far. You can hear the upstairs neighbours walking but it's not a bother. Appartments are really nice and the location is good close to i 275