Excellent location! Excellent amenities! Friendly & attentive staff. Despite what others has said parking is Excellent. Graded 1/2 star from perfect due to the lack of a privacy door guard on the front door in addition to the deadbolt. If you have little kids it’s a definite must have.

Very happy with the property and service overall. Going into my third lease and looking forward to another year. Love the food trucks and other things you're doing to get people out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Safe, clean and quick response from maintenance when needed (to change battery in smoke detector 10:40 in the evening) beautiful pool deck and amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Apartment layout was big and clean. It’s beautifully designed. Community is good.Its a smoke free community, that’s the best thing about Azure.

Appearance is great but like most places the model is exaggeration of what you really will get. Inside lighting is horrible and first week here with multiple work orders placed and nothing has been done. Like I said the place looks great....in the outside!

Extremely quiet and safe. Pool and fitness center is always empty which is great. Very nice fitness center and clubhouse. Needs a new and larger pool table and a larger dog park but overall complex is very nice. Construction is wood frame which makes floors and ceilings way too thin. You can constantly hear the people above you stomp across the floor. This is the only negative thing about this complex but it’s enough not to renew our lease. Love the area, the units, the complex but hate the stomping.

I like living here enough that I renewed for another fifteen months. I love the location and the people have been very helpful. My neighbors are quiet.

I love everything except for three points. 1. The parking is terrible for guests. I often can’t find any spaces anywhere within walking distance 2. 275 is loud during morning traffic affix 3. The office is helpful but can’t be expected to remember requests. You have to keep checking in to make sure matters were attended to.

touring & application process were so smooth -- very friendly & helpful staff. gorgeous layouts and interior! downsides: parking, thin walls, printing broken in lounge

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love Azure. It's quiet and clean with AMAZING amenities. The office staff is very helpful with any issues. My only request would be that there would be more visitor AND handicap parking spaces. Sometimes, late at night, it is difficult to find a space near the front of your building. That is the ONLY thing that kept me from giving 5 stars. Keep up the great work!

Everyone in the office was extremely helpful. I had to change the apartment I wanted multiple times and they worked with me each time without any issues. The lease paperwork process was painless and quick.

I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Azure. It’s clean and safe, with great layouts. I would like to see more community events. We had some when I moved in but they’ve fallen off since.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Nice community, very quiet. Great amenities and spacious units. Has a resort feel. Accepts large dogs and is in a very nice location. Plenty of outside areas to enjoy

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, Publix is right down the street and the complex in centrally located so it’s easy to go downtown or to the beach. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our unit and the property, but the key fobs wouldn’t work for awhile and the car noise outside our unit is very loud. However, that is not a deal breaker!

Reply from Azure Apartments

It’s been a good experience. The staff and management have been professional and friendly. Parking is crazy specially if I have groceries or something to haul in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved here but so far so good. The office staff is nice and friendly and the maintenance crew responded quickly to all of our requests!