Azure is a nice new apartment complex. Fairly typical luxury apartment living. Nice facilities. Dealing with making payments can be a pain. They block out online payments during the middle of the month, so I have had to go and get money orders to pay for small amounts! Ridiculous! We need more parking.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is amazing and they know you by your first name! Good community to live in. Safe and spacious floor plans but a bit expensive. The staff are really good and very responsive they are knowledgeable about the surroundings and community always ready to help with a smile.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is clean and well maintained and the staff is very friendly. The clubhouse and pool area look awesome. However, the noise from the highway is very loud and NEVER stops!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The place is really nice and the location, but the noise from the interstate is really loud. The windows don't block it out. Also, we have issues with the trash pickup, they don't always take your trash and they throw it out all in the hallways and doorways. The staff is great, and maintenance.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have lived here for two years and and really like it. The amenities are awesome especially the gym and pool area. Every one that comes and visits me are in awe of this place!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very good apartment and maintaincence facility is also good .... awesome pool area and club house . Only kids play area is lil small .. overall for living its a best apatment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Pretty good so far. Gym is well-maintained. Common areas are clean. Parking situation leaves much to be desired. Not enough spots for residents with just one car.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community and amenities are great. I love the gym and pool areas, always kept clean. Parking can be challenging at times. Staff is quick to respond to repair requests.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

Reply from Azure Apartments

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location in St. Pete - easy to hop across into Tampa for work. Love our floorplan too - rooms are spacious and living space is huge! The grounds are great to walk your pet and there's a nice walking path around the lake nearby.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

Nice community, very quiet. Great amenities and spacious units. Has a resort feel. Accepts large dogs and is in a very nice location. Plenty of outside areas to enjoy

Reply from Azure Apartments

Pretty good! Really enjoy living here. I wish the parking wasn't so crazy but I love all the amenities and the feeling of safety. Everyone is very nice too.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it’s been fine so far. Had a slight rocky patch when their $$ estimates were off but that was resolved. I think it would be good in the welcome letter to include garbage pickup days and how deliveries are handled.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, Publix is right down the street and the complex in centrally located so it’s easy to go downtown or to the beach. Love the amenities as well.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great place to live, close to everything and well maintain. Staff is awesome. The amenitie.s are always cleaned and the landscape is maintain well

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!