Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

I love living here. I just wish I knew more of my neighbors. I haven't been able to attend most of the resident events. But the management is great and the amenadities are nice.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at this complex to this point! Everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. The leasing staff always has a great mixture of professionalism and friendliness to them!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everyone at Azure is super friendly! Very clean environment! I have lived here for about a year now and I love it here! Definitely going to renew my lease!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it's been a good experience. Only complaint I have is how messy the halls get. Also I think getting a hot tub by the pool would be amazing. Just saying

Reply from Azure Apartments

When I scheduled an appointment for a maintenance visit I wanted a call before entrance and never received a call. Only an e-mail after maintenance was completed.

Azure is a really good place to live. Thr apartments are brand new and really nice. There is a pool and gym too. The area is really nice. You are also about 15 minutes from both downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg too.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Enjoy it here and the friendly people and staff! The only complaint is the computers and printers are rarely working. I learned that is becausenof residents. Putting out a community wide notice would be a good idea to inform people they cannot hook up their own laptops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our spacious apartment. The amenities are convenient, clean and everyone is always friendly! Our dog loves playing at the dog park!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The office staff is friendly, and the maintenance team has always been prompt in responding to maintenance requests. Thank you for the updated landscaping. It looks much better. The only issue I have, is with parking. I have a 3 bedroom, and only 1 car, and yet many evenings I have to park an entire building away. I've inquired about renting a garage, but there aren't any available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very new and clean looking. Been here for about a year and love it. Parking is a little scarce at times and the raccoons at night can be a hassle if there's trash out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living at Azure has been great. The management seems to sincerely try and keep the community looking great and everything functioning properly. The apartments themselves are really nicely appointed.

Loved the apartment. Just wish they had a process for removing old residents from the email list. I moved out months ago and still receive emails.

The property is very clean and always quiet. I appreciate the 24hr security also as it leaves a nice feeling of security. The front gate is always closed and working which is more than I could say for other gated communities in the gateway area.

Living space is beautiful, and everyone is very friendly. White controls in gym and game/main building rarely work correctly. Valet trash is wonderful, and the front gate always works (Post Rocky Point had major issues with that). Customer service is friendly.

The space is beautiful and the location is exceptional. Off the road and tucked back within other communities. The pet friendly environment is defnstely a plus! We are feeling right at home!

The apartments are amazing and I really enjoy that the management team through a get together for the tenants to get to know each other. Really great living environment.

Azure is a nice new apartment complex. Fairly typical luxury apartment living. Nice facilities. Dealing with making payments can be a pain. They block out online payments during the middle of the month, so I have had to go and get money orders to pay for small amounts! Ridiculous! We need more parking.