The apartments are amazing and I really enjoy that the management team through a get together for the tenants to get to know each other. Really great living environment.

Azure is a nice new apartment complex. Fairly typical luxury apartment living. Nice facilities. Dealing with making payments can be a pain. They block out online payments during the middle of the month, so I have had to go and get money orders to pay for small amounts! Ridiculous! We need more parking.

Beautiful complex. Well maintained and managed. Residents aren’t super friendly, but nice and quiet. Perfect workout room, gas grills are great, beautiful pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is clean and well maintained and the staff is very friendly. The clubhouse and pool area look awesome. However, the noise from the highway is very loud and NEVER stops!

The place is really nice and the location, but the noise from the interstate is really loud. The windows don't block it out. Also, we have issues with the trash pickup, they don't always take your trash and they throw it out all in the hallways and doorways. The staff is great, and maintenance.

I enjoy the community, I do find it frustrating that you can not schedule maintenance appointments for a specific time. The wLls are also thin and you can hear neighbors

Reply from Azure Apartments

Pretty good so far. Gym is well-maintained. Common areas are clean. Parking situation leaves much to be desired. Not enough spots for residents with just one car.

The community and amenities are great. I love the gym and pool areas, always kept clean. Parking can be challenging at times. Staff is quick to respond to repair requests.

Great community! Pool is amazing. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Clubhouse is top notch. Just wish there was more parking. That’s my only complaint.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is gorgeous and very well thought out. Amenities are great, we love the pool and the clubhouse! Only negative thing would be lack of parking

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location in St. Pete - easy to hop across into Tampa for work. Love our floorplan too - rooms are spacious and living space is huge! The grounds are great to walk your pet and there's a nice walking path around the lake nearby.

We have moved in this month. So far no complains. Apartment is of good build quality and we like the pool and other amenities. The location is good too, its in the carillon park which is very same and homey community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Pretty good! Really enjoy living here. I wish the parking wasn't so crazy but I love all the amenities and the feeling of safety. Everyone is very nice too.

This is a great place to live, close to everything and well maintain. Staff is awesome. The amenitie.s are always cleaned and the landscape is maintain well

I've loved living at azure. The amenities are great and the location is very convienent. I love the food truck nights and dry cleaning delivery services offered.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has a lot of great amenities and a great community. The appliances and decor is all modern and updated. The staff is wonderful. The noise level could be a little better but it is apartment living.

The apartments and grounds are beautiful. The mainenence and management team are helpful and attentive. We love the location and amaneities as well.

Azure is fantastic. The apartments are beautiful and have a great open floor plan. The common areas are always extremely well maintained and kept pristine! And all the people are very nice and gracious.

Beautiful grounds! Very quiet place. Wish we had more community events with food and prizes! I feel like it would give the opportunity to the residents to get to know each other!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Awesome 👏🏻 Great place to live, convenient location. Nice pool and clubhouse! Love the food trucks on Thursdays. Parking situation getting more difficult. Overall, four stars.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have had a great experience living at Azure so far. I love all the amenities and appreciate all the events the complex puts on to create more of a community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Close to interstate st pete and Tampa. Nice pool with BBQ area. Some activities could use more. Clubhouse is outstanding!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great location, great pool. They take excellent care of the property. Apartments are clean and have good floor plans. Close to the Tampa airport, with easy access on and off the 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying the luxury amenities and the location of my appatment home. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The only down side is lack of parking for residents and guest.