Loved the apartment. Just wish they had a process for removing old residents from the email list. I moved out months ago and still receive emails.

Happy living here. Although I’d like the dog park fixed up a bit. It’s a bit too dirty for my dog to play there. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are good quality and I love the location. Amenities are really nice and always clean but I would like to see some improvement to the gym with new and working equipment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The property is very clean and always quiet. I appreciate the 24hr security also as it leaves a nice feeling of security. The front gate is always closed and working which is more than I could say for other gated communities in the gateway area.

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love this complex and community the staff are very attentive and friendly. If there is a maintainetnce issue they meet it right away and resolve everything

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living space is beautiful, and everyone is very friendly. White controls in gym and game/main building rarely work correctly. Valet trash is wonderful, and the front gate always works (Post Rocky Point had major issues with that). Customer service is friendly.

Good community. Apartments are nice with green appliances and management personnel is great. Wish gym was better. Just issues with parking and mosquitos in the summer.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful amenities and beautifully kept grounds. Not a lot of noise between apartment walls. Maintenance is quick and friendly. Parking can be a problem if you work evenings.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent well kept facility and wonderful maintenance staff!! The elevator does break a lot 😐 But they are usually very prompt in addressing and fixing the issue.

I have been living here for six months, great apartment community! Parking is a bit hard to find, but other than that the community is great!

The community is very nice. Everybody of the staff is very helpful and friendly. Especially the maintenance staff. Do wish the grounds were better kept

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed the community at Azure. The residents and staff are friendly. I really appreciate the good truck coming to the complex. The community grounds are kept very clean

Reply from Azure Apartments

Lived here a year and a half and I really like it. Convenient to the highway and Crystal in the office is amazing, always super helpful. Beautiful property.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I really like living in this community. It's in a great location with an amazing pool and club house. I moved in just as the building was being finished.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Like this place a lot, but overall think it's a little overpriced and parking at night is an issue. However, great location, great amenities, and safe!

Reply from Azure Apartments

All maintenance issues addressed swiftly. We are on the quiet side near an exit so no noise issues. Everyone is friendly. Just one issue with the grills not working.

Very nice complex with nice amenities. George in the office is amazing and extremely helpful. Ashley is also very nice. The residents here seem nice though we have only been here a week. We noticed that the residents with pets do not clean up after their own dogs. Other than that we love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in, looks good so far. You can hear the upstairs neighbours walking but it's not a bother. Appartments are really nice and the location is good close to i 275

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved in everything has been awesome so far. The staff have been very helpful. my neighbors have been very nice. The apartment complex area is well kept. The pool and club house is the place to be for fun and entertainment.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am enjoying living in a safe, friendly community. It is close to running trails and the amenities are awesome. If we have an issue, it is immediately addressed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here, the residents a all very respectful, and some are more fun than others. We have been fortunate enough to make some new friends and for that we are grateful! I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can meet again poolside!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far it’s been good. Parking in the evening is a pain. Seems like there aren’t enough spaces to accommodate all the cars. I do like the amenities, fitness center and the pool. Wish there was a hot tub though.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s not perfect but pretty good. I think Azure will do better to use funds for external maintenance like cleaning the stair cases regularly and keeping up with landscaping versus using funds for community events.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.