I have enjoyed the community at Azure. The residents and staff are friendly. I really appreciate the good truck coming to the complex. The community grounds are kept very clean

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living here. I just wish I knew more of my neighbors. I haven't been able to attend most of the resident events. But the management is great and the amenadities are nice.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've lived here for two years and it's been nothing but good times. This is an amazing complex and the apartments are even nicer. I really have made this my home and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent Overall Experience at Azure! I have would definitely recommend Azure to my friends and family. I have no complaints at all, everyone is friendly and genuine.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've lived here for almost two years and I would highly recommend Azure to anyone. The apartments are amazing, the area is beautiful and close to everything. Super friendly staff!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.