Azure is a really good community, one of the best communities that you will find in the St. Pete area. This is a really quiet community with good facilities and activities for everybody.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Wonderful place to live...staff is always soo helpful.......everything is always kept clean and up to date......would recommend this complex to everyone.....

Reply from Azure Apartments

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very happy with the property and service overall. Going into my third lease and looking forward to another year. Love the food trucks and other things you're doing to get people out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at this complex to this point! Everyone has been extremely friendly and welcoming. The leasing staff always has a great mixture of professionalism and friendliness to them!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall it's been a good experience. Only complaint I have is how messy the halls get. Also I think getting a hot tub by the pool would be amazing. Just saying

Reply from Azure Apartments

I moved in a little over a month ago. So far I love Azure! I feel like I live at resort! People are friendly and once inside my apartment I hear nothing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy living here, the residents a all very respectful, and some are more fun than others. We have been fortunate enough to make some new friends and for that we are grateful! I am looking forward to the warmer weather when we all can meet again poolside!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everyone at Azure is super friendly! Very clean environment! I have lived here for about a year now and I love it here! Definitely going to renew my lease!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed the community at Azure. The residents and staff are friendly. I really appreciate the good truck coming to the complex. The community grounds are kept very clean

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the assistant manager and she is the reason why we are still staying here, she provides the best customer service! The staff on the other hand keeps changing I guess due to attitude problems

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love the community and everyone here! The amenities are up date and super convenient. If there is a problem of any sorts the staff is amazingly quick at responding!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living here. I just wish I knew more of my neighbors. I haven't been able to attend most of the resident events. But the management is great and the amenadities are nice.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I've lived here for two years and it's been nothing but good times. This is an amazing complex and the apartments are even nicer. I really have made this my home and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent Overall Experience at Azure! I have would definitely recommend Azure to my friends and family. I have no complaints at all, everyone is friendly and genuine.

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've lived here for almost two years and I would highly recommend Azure to anyone. The apartments are amazing, the area is beautiful and close to everything. Super friendly staff!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.