Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. The community is always doing things for their residents to keep them entertained and happy. grounds are well kept and the front office is very responsive

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy the apartment and the amenities. It is a quiet complex and is close to the interstate, Publix, corporate center where I work, and a great clubhouse.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love the location and most neighbors are really nice. The office stuck are nice and helpful. I face the highway and now they started construction o. The sound wall. I wish they could have communicated timeframe and construction hours. It’s 10x worse now. I am trying to stay optimistic but the lose of the apartment that we requested to transfer to has made the current stay very frustrating. This was our second year and were considering another before the breakdown of communication left a very bad taste. I truely felt like we were important until this moment. I guess the tenants that make trouble and complain get all the attention.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is an awesome property! I have lived here for 4 years. Luxurious yet homey, very well managed with a super friendly staff and great location. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great place to call home!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our unit and the property, but the key fobs wouldn’t work for awhile and the car noise outside our unit is very loud. However, that is not a deal breaker!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been great with the exception of the parking situation. The club house, gym and pool are excellent. Maintenance is on top of any issues you have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

It’s been a good experience. The staff and management have been professional and friendly. Parking is crazy specially if I have groceries or something to haul in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Amenities are great, maintenance is great, office staff are normally quite polite. The actual property and the apartments are beautiful and everything is great minus the constant car noise from I275.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great amenities, staff is friendly and very helpful, location is centrally located to Tampa, Downtown, beaches and shopping. I love the fire pit and outdoor grills, they’re great for having friends over.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Just moved here but so far so good. The office staff is nice and friendly and the maintenance crew responded quickly to all of our requests!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience. I wish that there was more variety in food trucks on the days that they come. While it’s nice to have them, the same one each time isnt super exciting.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live! Beautiful grounds, huge inviting pool. Plenty of Exercise equipment and a great space to meet friend, play pool and BBQ. They also accept most dogs and cats.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall experience has been great. Staff and maintenance crew are both very attentive to resident needs. There were several minor maintenance issues to fix on move in, but nothing too serious.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are very nice. So far we haven’t had any issues with maintenance and the property is well maintained. I will say the walls are a little thin because we can hear the people next to us and above us al the time. But we understand that’s what comes with being in a apartment

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall great community experience, great maintainence staff! The people are all very nice and everything is taken care of pretty quickly. :)

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is very nice. Everybody of the staff is very helpful and friendly. Especially the maintenance staff. Do wish the grounds were better kept

Reply from Azure Apartments

Maintenance is always timely and the grounds are clean. Sometimes the leasing office takes a while to respond/forgets to follow up with requests/question but nothing very serious. I enjoy living here and it is in a great location.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.