Provenza at St. Pete

Great community. Very safe and always Get help right away when needed. It’s family oriented place, and extremely pet friendly. Great place!*
We love it here very clean and safe for my daughters to live. Very friendly staff as well as the maintenance crew. We are very happy we chose It here
The parking is terrible, our apartment abuts the same wall of the busiest entry way in the biggest building. I hear couples violently screaming at each other multiple times a week at 4am waking me up and scaring my dog. There's a claim to have active security monitoring the premise 24/7 but there's barely any active monitoring and it's almost impossible not to evade the presence of a security guard. A lot of the features of the property for which are used to market/promote/sell to interested tenants are a lot of the time out of order or not working or otherwise unreliable.
Love the atmosphere surrounding the apt complex. The pool area is clean and Club house is very inviting . Enjoy using the fitness room and the weight room.
I love living at Azure. There is a lot of attention paid to each resident and their needs. Great office staff and equally great maintenance team!
Excellent location and amenities, gated entryway and package lockers help with the sense of security. Large beautiful pool and clean gym facilities
It’s a nice well thought out place, friendly residents, convenient access to main roads and highways. Floor plans are spacious and additional storage is a great option to have.
The pool area (pool & pavers) need to be pressure washed. The amount of times the Azure staff has come into the apartment is ridiculous. Just this month alone has been twice and in 3 months we are going on 4 times. If that many inspections are necessary combine them into 1.
I love this complex, staff is amazing. Parking is always available and grounds well kept, the new paint job on all the buildings are very nice.
It is nice to live here. The location is central to Tampa Bay. Lots of dog owners don't pick up poop. Others are great. Some people drive too fast around the roundabout.