Ballard on the Park

4.3

4.3

Clean, quiet (inside), has friendly staff and the new(ish) package lockers have been really nice to have. Maintenance has been quick and awesome when we've needed help.
Building is at a great location which provides an easy walk to shopping and restaurants. Apartment units are spacious and have good sound buffering. Amenities are well appointed as well.
We love living here. So close to all the fun things to do in Ballard and to all the services we need. I can walk to my doctor! The management is very responsive when anything in the apartment needs attention - which isn’t that often! It’s a great place.
Have been living here for a handful of years and it has been a pretty fantastic experience from the fine folks in the office to my neighbors and other residents.
our experience here has been great so far! Quiet nice neighbors, quick fixes for any issues with our apartment. However we did have some parking problems, but the staff was quick to help resolved them and were very kind.
Overall, good, but sometimes very difficult to communicate with the staff (and know who is the right person to talk to). Maintenance is good and helpful and timely.
Great area and building. Parking is accessible and packages are handled well with the package lockers. Quick walk to downtown Ballard and the Farmer's Market on Sundays
The elevators are ALWAYS in use and it takes forever to get on one. Can’t use the stairs from outside the building were forced to use the elevator which is why I’m frustrated about the elevators. I would just rather use the stairs. No cleaning on the outside of the building so it always smells and has a ton of trash. I find needles in the elevator. I keep seeing dogs off leash roaming the hallways. Great units and complex but the people who live here are so infuriating.
I really enjoy living here. My apartment is quite compared to other places I have lived. Great location and the current office team is such a pleasure to work with.
For the price is was nice - covid limited the amount of time we could use the amenities, which is understandable. The park across the way was and amazing addition - love those people