Ballard on the Park

4.2

4.2

Really love living here. The apartment itself is really nice and quiet (I think only if you live facing towards the courtyard though) and I love the layout. Hot tub is a nice added bonus!
Move in on Friday but the experience so far with leasing has been great! Allison has been there every step of the way and we can confidently say we are happy with our choice to choose Ballard on the park. Will update once we move in.
The homeless situation has become a real issue and made this location much less desirable. I don’t feel as safe and find garbage everywhere around the area.
Tour of property, completing application and submitting required forms went smoothly. Allison was very helpful in welcoming and getting me situated with lease quote and agreement.
Super safe and quiet (except for Guitar Guy outside, who sucks but isn't the office's problem). Office was helpful in resolving a rental insurance thing with the web portal.
I have lived here for two weeks and really enjoy how central Ballard on the Park is. Everyone is courteous and the courtyard is beautiful! Having QFC directly downstairs is very convenient.
I am excited to try the gym and spa. The overall environment is fantastic. People are friendly and well understood rules and regulations of the apartment.
Enjoying the staycation experience and great neighbourhood! Worth the restart of gym facility and hot tub - this is the perfect place to be!
So far this apartment complex has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is very convenient, and the amenities are awesome!
Rent payment system is 7/10 The park outside and it’s residents 10/10 Lack of accessibility to amenities 5/10 No rent credit for said lack of stuff 0/10