Nice and cheerful front office staff. Clean pool and facilities. Frequent activity events and food events in the front office so pretty nice.

The location is nice and the apartments are ok at best. Repairs take too long and quality control is severely lacking... but I guess if you want better pay more and get better.

Overall Ballpark is worth moving to because it is cheap and efficient(bus routes) and the rooms are spacious. There are some negatives including multiple robberies and bad management.

As my first apartment, it is a very responsive and interactive community that makes me feel welcome. The only thing that I feel not so good about ballpark is safety since the gates are pretty much open.

My experience so far has been nice. I personally haven’t had any issues with management or maintenance, though they did take a bit longer to complete some work orders. But other than that it’s been great!

I am very pleased with the apartment on all aspects. The employees are very helpful and the apartment units are really nice. Plus, it's all reasonably priced.

Allow for larger dogs in the apartments. Also offer nine month leases instead of only twelve because some people have to go home over the summer and don’t want to pay for their apartment when they aren’t there.

So far so good! I just moved in 2 days ago and met one of my roommates, shes is smart and cool. The room wasn't bad and it was clean. Moving in was easy pretty much and the rate is fairly good.

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartment complex has good amenities in the pool, the sand volleyball court, the basketball court, and especially Foodie Fridays. The community is good for students to live in who want an affordable price for living.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far there are only a couple things to complain about like some maintenance issues we had already reported and have not gotten resolved yet.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great neighborhood, access to downtown/campus area, close to food and groceries. Probably the best deal you could get 10 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from campus.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here at ballpark has been nothing but great so far. I live here with some other friends, and we enjoy the amenities especially. We use the sand volleyball court often and it’s maintained very well. We also very much enjoy the “foodie Friday”.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far, I’ve really enjoyed my experience at Ballpark. My only concern would be the fact that our gates aren’t actually closed through the day/night, giving my roommates and I worries pertaining to security.

Reply from Ballpark North

It was frustrating when they didn't see my maintenance requests and it took really long to fix, but now that things are working everything's great!

It's been great so far. The apartment is very confortable, had positive experiences at the events hosted by the office. The only thing is that the printers in the study area is broken down since moved in and still not been fixed. I hope they'll fix it soon.

The surrounding environment is definitely great, the amenities compliments the needs for a student, accessibility to the hot spots in the city is also really good.

Awesome staff, events, and a safe place to live! The WiFi is pretty great too, it’s just a nuisance when there is an outage. Overall also very affordable!

Reply from Ballpark North

It has been okay. I like the apartment itself but have had a bad roommate experience due to ballpark not telling us someone was moving in during our winter break.

Throughout my stay here, i feel like ball park north really cares about their residents. They have food in the club house and alot of activities, also maintenance is quick to respond, and the apartment is nicely furnished.

I like living here. It’s a good apartment for the price, and it’s not too loud or anything. Everyone is pretty nice, and the front office is always really helpful and nice.

Good for the most part. Could be a little faster in response to maintanence and any other issues from residents. Other than that good experience.

It is a gated and awesome community to spend your college life. Service people are doing their job quote well. Rent is super reasonable and affordable.

Reply from Ballpark North

Just locked my keys in my room but BP staff helped me unlock my room pretty quickly. I was in a hurry to get to class and wasn't thinking things through. Thanks BP.

Reply from Ballpark North

This is a great place to live. It is convenient to The University of Texas campus and there is a UT bus route nearby. It feels safe and the rates are reasonable.

Reply from Ballpark North

BEST FIRST PLACE TO LIVE AS A STUDENT! #GoLonghorns My favorite is having amazing foodie days provided from the staff, and the 24hr fitness center!