Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,489 Reviews

1,489 Reviews

1,489 Reviews

While I’ve barely just moved in, the staff has been very accommodating and the apartment has been great. I’m liking this place a lot more than my last one and am looking forward to what the future holds here.
So far our move in has gone smoothly. They’ve been very kind and have helped us with all our needs. Hopefully it continues to be a great experience.
Overall a very good experience moving in. The office was very helpful and the whole process was very easy. I love the amenities and I can’t wait to try out the pool!
Ballpark North is a very affordable price for students. The distance from campus makes commuting a huge struggle especially for anyone who is not doing just school and may be working. The cost really helps to even that out, though. I think the management have fine individuals, but there seems to be some disconnect and miscommunication between staff when it comes staying updated on resident requests and such. It is also extremely hard to talk with the manager and I keep hearing excuses. I should be allowed to talk to the manager.
I love that the apartment is close to everything. Close to downtown, HEB, dd’s Discount, Dollar General, airport, Lady Bird Lake, etc. I love that I can use buses to travel to many places.
I recently moved into the complex, I’ve lived in riverside before. Good spot close to everything, upgraded amenities, fully furnished is a plus
Overall, a nice place to live in if your a student. Really convenient to have the apartment furnished with couches, washer and dryer, and a mattress. Also, shuttles help the commute to campus as well.
Ballpark north was a great way to begin my first year at the university of Texas at Austin! I was beyond excited to meet my roommates and become best friends with them! I am renewing with friends and I hope to stay here as long as possible
It was okay , the maintenance was not very timely and didn’t help me with some of my requests. The facility was clean for the most part, but there was loud pool parties.
It was great living at Ballpark North, which gave me a lot of amenities. Staff were the great and helpful. I had a good experience living here, especially with bus stops located close by which would take me to UT, and the grocery stores within walking distance.