Great place for the price, only small issue is maintenance takes a while to come around but your requests get done which is the important part. Plenty of parking and visitor parking and the grounds are well kept.

The community is great! There’s a lot of fun events the apartment plans. Unfortunately I haven’t been to many of them because I’m in class most of the time😢

I’ve been living here for about 2 months now and it’s amazing here. The residents are extremely nice! Grateful for this opportunity! Thanks.

Great community and the rooms are great. The best part is the UT shuttle that helps many ut students and it’s convenient for many UT students and the housing is affordable.

S7druzmskwkfovrhrycw

Lovely amenities, great staff, awesome outdoor space! I enjoy living here, it’s the perfect distance from school and it’s close to the city.

After living here for around 7ish months I still have no complaints. My maintenance requests are always answered in a timely manner and having twp UT bus stops outside the complex are so useful

I love living here. Ive lived here for about 2 years now. The location is great and I love the gym and pool. I also like the free food they give.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark North has great amenities and services. Staff is always helpful. I would like to see a better entrance gate situation and more events on weeknights.

Reply from Ballpark North

Leaving at ballpark North as been one of the best decisions I have made. Great location, friendly environment and staffs. I love the monthly activities.

Reply from Ballpark North

A lot of fhe things break on the apartment but other than that it is pretty good value for the price. Also the area is nice and close to the river and many good restaurants

Reply from Ballpark North

Overall my stay at ballpark north has been a good one. When there are problems with anything in the apartment, the staff handles it quickly. There are also fun activities that go on sometimes which I really enjoy such as the free food events.

Reply from Ballpark North

Good environment and pretty convenient since there are lots of buses around the apartment. Nice events in the common area sometimes and nice people

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark has been very welcoming since I moved in. Its access to a direct bus route to UT, and all of its amentities make it a great place to live as a busy college student!

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here is not all that bad. There is is some stuff that could be improved but overall it is good. When I put in a request it was automatically fixed but when my roommate did she was told it would take over 1 week which is not convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark North puts on great events for students to attend! It is a blessing to be able to have a community of individuals that are in school just like I am.

Reply from Ballpark North

A way better experience than initially thought. Only concern is that patio is covered in bird poop and has an old bird nest that property is ignoring to fix, even after multiple requests

Reply from Ballpark North

It has been really great so far and I really don't have any complaints. I really appreciated how my washing machine was fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Ballpark North

I loves this apartment due to its proximity to the UT campus, the bus systems make it a great way to communtite while having the opportunity to like affordo

Reply from Ballpark North

I have loved the stadlff and the experience so much so far. My girlfriend and I are more than likely resigning for a studio apartment. The entire area is really for friendly and we love that aspect!

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience has been good! At first adjusting was difficult along with a few minor adjustments I had to make to the apartment itself like a maintance order for the washer etc.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ive enjoyed my time at ballpark, I like the events as well as the amenities available. I guess if anything needs work is the speed of maintenance issues being resolved.

Reply from Ballpark North

Love living at ballpark. It's affordable and really close to campus. Plus, they have a lot of community activities to offer. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Ballpark North

The location and bus routes are very convenient. I’ve never had any problems with the community. Whenever something may happen in the apartment maintenance always shows up in great time. I thoroughly enjoy living here.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love it here. The staff is nice and the apartments are great! Plus they allow pets! They’re really quick with fixing anything wrong with our apartment, and the roommate matching is really good!

Reply from Ballpark North

I love the apartment. The maintenance staff is really quick and nice. I would love to keep living here in the future if this place was closer to campus. Its a shame