Ii haven't moved in yet but the application process has been quick and painless and the staff super friendly and helpful. I also love the location and its convenience to my work and shopping

Improved maintenance and trash pick ups. Pool is still nice and clean. Sometimes there are rowdy loud college students but it’s tolerable. They mow the lawn super early in the morning though and it’s really loud.

I have stayed here for about a full school year and I do think the housing is affordable, but the commute is not my favorite, and living next to volleyball causes issues with trash.

Very good experience. The management is friendly and keeps the apartments in great shape when moving in. Matience has been fast as well. 5 out 5

Ballpark north is an amazing place to live there really isn't anything that i can complain about besides the gate is broken sometimes but that happens everywhere ballpark north is an amazing place to live

The apartment is good just wish maintenance department would have better communication with us. But other wise the place is not bad close to a lot of places.

Overall community isn't so bad. I've never had any problems and I've also never really felt unsafe. Office employees are pretty nice overall too

Ballpark has been home for 2 years. Personally I love it: the price, the location, but just recently did management get better. So I’m hoping that with time it’s get better since I’ve pre-leased for a third term here.

Ballpark North has reasonable rent for all that it offers. Everyone at the office is really nice and super helpful. The location is pretty close to all the Austin schools.

It has been a good experience. The amenities and furnished apartments are nice to have and it is not too far from the university. Liked living here

My experience has barely started but so far the staff and everyone there has been so helpful and friendly I can’t wait to move in and make this a home for the next year

Amenities are nice sometimes. Work orders take a while to get done. Some equipment in the weight room is damaged. Staff is kind and courteous.

Love the community and the amenities. The apartment is spacious, people are amazing and the activities offered are so much fun I’m glad I got to live here.

Great amenities, excellent management and maintenance, always have fun events planned for residents, convenient for students as it isn't too expensive nor far from campus and there's bus stops right outside the complex that travel directly to UT. Overall, it's been great living here

I lived at Ballpark three years ago, and I do again now. It has always looked the same, and I haven't noticed any changes except that the management used to be a complete disaster, and now they're actually pretty easy to deal with. Getting in before you're a resident is actually a little difficult because you have to go through so many channels to find open rooms, look at them, and sign. But once you're in, they do a good job. All our maintenance requests have been fully addressed, quickly. Rent is so reasonable, especially for a furnished apartment. I've had 8 roommates here and only really connected with two of them -- it must be something about the college demographic. But overall, I do recommend this place as far as apartment buildings go.

My experience so far with the community has been wonderful. The staff has been very kind throughout my leasing process and they helped me figure things out when my guarantor was not approved.

Great place to live if you’re a UT student On a budget. Good environment. Like to do many give away and make food for its’ residents which is a plus.

Great place to live, great environment. Ball park loves to give back to its residents either with food or prizes and it’s pretty cool. Also rent is cheap.

It is a gated and awesome community to spend your college life. Service people are doing their job quote well. Rent is super reasonable and affordable.

I like living at ballpark.. I’ve been living here for three semester now and I think it’s nice. The prices are right and we live in resonable conditions. Management is also really helpful

My experience in the Ballpark North apartments has been great. There’s nothing to complain about. Good community and always good customer service.

It’s a nice community, pet friendly and super affordable for college students! I love that they have events every once in a while such a grocery bingo & foodie Friday’s!

Really loved it here since I moved in for all most 4month is been really great . The only problem I have is that, the maintenance take time to come fixed things in the home about from that is a great place to live and as well affordable for student

Impeccable. Best Apartment living experience in Austin. Property has to many benefits to put into 140 characters. Community events are outstanding. Foodie Friday and Game nights are all added benefits to a truly luxurious experience.

Ballpark North is a good apartment complex! They have very nice staff and security at night. They apartments are more than enough for what students need. It’s also very close to UT and Downtown which makes it a very good living option!