Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,441 Reviews

1,441 Reviews

1,441 Reviews

Very great value for the space. Right next to a grocery store, close to downtown, and close to campus. If you're looking for a spot to get with some friends, definitely come here.
This place has the potential to be so much better than what it is. It is so unfortunate that management has allowed the community to get where it is. In short, the community sucks. It is loud, ghetto, and straight up frightening at night. I actually saw a dude with a full DJ setup out on his balcony. Just doing his thing by himself and for himself at the expense of his poor neighbors. He was just blasting bass and being a DJ...for himself? Lol almost forgot to mention that if you have a loud/crazy roommate or neighbor (like I do), they won't do much to help you. You can send them all the proof you want, but if they hear a different story from the accused (even if they don't provide proof), they will go with their story. So basically, the only way that you can be rid of a crazy roommate or neighbor is if police come and remove them for domestic disputes they commit or for dealing drugs....oh wait :) :) Also, there are lots of drugs, unnecessarily LOUD music outside 24/7, and car alarms/break ins occurring. Last I checked, noisiness is not tolerated per the lease contract. But from my own experience, they don't go by the lease for anything other than money. Rarely hear from management unless it is to advertise for renewing your lease (which they do an unnecessary amount of times). I think management should spend less time making advertisements on Instagram and TikTok and more time looking into the issues their current tenants are dealing with. But I guess that would make them less money in the long-run, so I suppose we can't expect that to happen anytime soon. Notice this entire time, I only mentioned management. The people/students that work in the office and help you directly have been nothing but kind. This is also unfortunate because they can't do much to help you despite being super kind.
Great amenities, fast maintenance, friendly office staff! The apartments were clean and came with everything you need! The location is great, so close to grocery stores and Lady Bird Lake! Parking can get filled really quickly so I had to park kind of far from my place but that’s the only downside really! I had a great time living at Ballpark!
The office staff are kind and amazing.. I love the new general manager Hannah The maintenance are very speedy and careful The neighborhood is quiet and respectful I love it here!
Friendly staff, affordable living, pet friendly and roommate matching available! Also has great amenities (gym, pool, sand volleyball, basketball court etc)
Pretty good place to live, I have renewed my lease. Just please train your staff better about policies. For example, I was able to pick up a package on behalf of my roommate because the notification email was sent to me by mistake, but when it happened again the next day and I went to pick it up, the lady told me I needed to have emailed permission from my roommate.
overall, a good experience for a college student on a budget! Ballpark North does their best to seek out to provide the utmost support to the entire community.
It is amazing here. I find the four by four room layout to be perfect for me and my roommates. There are many students that live here and this makes me feel comfortable.
Good over all. Leasing office managers help me allot. Every time I have an issue or a problem that needs to be resolved with roommates or housing whatever the leasing managers always step in to make sure that I'm taking care of
It's been okay. I went to a foodie friday once and never went back. It was awkward and the food was gross. Staff in the office are really nice though