Awesome location and good price. Close to UT and downtown. The only thing is that management and staff are extreme unprofessional so if you have an issue expect months to get it resolved

Very nice residents. Nice and welcoming staff. Amazing pool, hot tub and workout room need some help though. I would recommend this apartment complex for students.

It’s alright. I don’t feel safe there at night tho. It’s so dark at night and it’s so dirty because of the valet trash people. There’s legit trash on the stairs up to my apartment. Not just like a bag or something, there’s broken eggs and rotting meat and vegetables. It’s just hella nasty and I wish they’d do something about it instead of just ignoring it. The raccoons get to the trash and make a huge mess. I wish they’d warn people about that.The office staff is nice though. And they’re always there during normal office hours, which is basically all day. Rent is cheap and location is good though. My room was clean and had new carpet so it’s not too bad.

I get my money's worth. Dryer keeps breaking down and the walls are thin. I still renewed my lease though. In my current unit, the microwave will not spin the food around and we had a cockroach problem that me and my roommates had to sort out ourselves.

Besides rent being cheap, I do not enjoy living here. From the move-in experience onward, it has been unpleasant. They did not have our apartment fixed or ready for move-in at all which inconvenienced all of us and still to this day (many months later) there is still painting or maintenance that hasn't been fixed. Do not live on the first floor as there is a lot of bugs and pest control is horrible. Maintenance always half-does what you ask and it takes way too long for it. My roommates and I will not be living here again.

Ballpark brought me super close to my new best friends. I was unsure about living with strangers but ballpark made sure to pair me with the most amazing roommates! The rate is also affordable!

Great place to live if u are a student and looking for an affordable house rent. The maintenance are great thou some times they dot respond in a timely manner

I've been putting in work order for 1 year now for a new dryer or for it to be fixed and nothing has been resolved. Other than that it's a pretty good place to be

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place to live. Ballpark staff some of nicest people I meant alway professionally. I had a Great cookout this past summer because the pool environment excellent.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great for students as the UT bus stops are nearby. Shopping stores and HEB are within walking distance so that's a plus. Management and maintenance are very helpful and friendly and quick to respond. Overall great experience.

Reply from Ballpark North

Not bad so far, you geat great value for the money you pay. Would like to see a bit more improvement in terms of details around the appartments.

Reply from Ballpark North

The price of living here is great! The roommate matching was also really nice! my roommates are the best :D The community is also very peaceful

Reply from Ballpark North

Nice office staff. They are helpful when I do go into the office. Decent maintenance crew. When they came to clean out the rooms that my past roommates were in they left paint stains and footprints on the floor.

Reply from Ballpark North

I like it here a lot. The people are friendly, the office staff is very helpful. The weekly events that are held are great too because it’s a good way to meet new people

Reply from Ballpark North

Love the staff. They really go out of their way to help you. The apartments are a bit messy and things break easily but there’s always someone helping you repair it. So it all works out.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love it here everyone is understanding. They take the time to make everyone feel comfortable staying here. It’s so close to school and work.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far everything has been great. We even had someone notice our AC was malfunctioning and they fixed it right away without us having to do much. The raccoons on the other hand are getting braver and they ransacked our trash a couple of times. We had to start taking the trash to the bin because of this.

Reply from Ballpark North

for the most part i’ve enjoyed my stay here. a lot of things break and are probably old. definitely need upgrades. also not the cleanest. but decent for the price i guess.

Reply from Ballpark North

The office staff are timely and communicative, and the residents are respectful to you and your well being. The amenities could use an update however, or else I would have given 5 stars.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here is pocket friendly. You get to make friends with fellow roommates who have been matched with you. Staff is also really mice and helpful

Reply from Ballpark North

Love it here. My roommates are crates I love having my own bathroom the location is really close to the bus line which is great I like that the grocery store is walking distance

Reply from Ballpark North

I love living at Ballpark North. Assistants are always quick when it comes to any issue, especially with any and all work orders we place concerning our particularly apartment. Mail is always sorted out quickly which is greatly appreciated. Additionally, my roommates and I enjoy the foodie Friday’s along with countless other events the complex hosts. Ballpark makes student living much more enjoyable than the experiences i've had in the past.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living in Ball Park North is comfortable and affordable. The office staff is very helpful and the maintenance is speedy. Carla or Karla helped me with my lease and Benita is understanding and Sergio is great at helping with payment plans as well as Benita

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything has been great! The location is great, the apartment is spacious, and foodie Fridays is definitely a plus! The bus service is also very convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

Pretty good I like the spacing, the distance from campus and just the overall scenery. Also compare to other apartments it has one of the lowest rents around.