Location is great. The amenities, services and staff is great. I wish they could keep there word about incentives I was told one thing and still have not receive it.

Reply from Ballpark North

It started out great but now i am debating subleasing due to issues being overlooked. I had to move a desk out of my apartment Because it was bug infested and now I have bites all over my body.

Reply from Ballpark North

I came here in October and everything is fine for me the house is perfect and all the amenities are useful The best thing in my room is definitely the bathroom inside the bed room

Reply from Ballpark North

Good experience so far, I just wish there could be more efforts made for security. The pedestrian front gate is busted right now and the vehicle gate breaks once in a while.

Reply from Ballpark North

Compared to some other student apartments in the area, Ballpark has been the best! Room and shared living spaces were clean when I moved in, and if I have any problems the maintenance team is fast and kind! The front office staff are also always ready to help and host lots of events for us which I appreciate! The gym is small but has everything you could need, and is always clean. The pool is beautiful and the office offers free printing which is a huge plus. Definitely recommend living here, great apartment for a great price!

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything good so far. I’ve been here for 3 years and amenities and location are two of the best aspects of this apartment complex. Good for the price.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great experience so far! Love living here. I am currently in a 4x4. Love how helpful the office staff is and how they are quick to report matinence complaints.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have love living at ballpark. I can’t imagine students not being able to live in an affordable school environment. I am scared that other students won’t be able to enjoy the same experience that I have. Say no to domain on riverside!!

Reply from Ballpark North

Affordable student living! Every interaction I’ve had with staff has been very pleasant, & I love how quick maintenance is done after I file a maintenance request. Also, great plus is that it’s pet friendly!

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartment has it’s ups and downs like any other place. I like my roommates they are pretty clean and nice. My bathroom was pretty dirty when I moved in but I cleaned it as much as I could.

Reply from Ballpark North

It’s a nice complex with good amenities. It’s located next to plenty of shopping stores, restaurants, and a grocery store. It’s on the UT shuttle route.

Reply from Ballpark North

Most of the staff does not care about residents and therefore do not provide any useful help. If you want any help you need to directly ask the managers.

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve been living at Ballpark North for 3 years now and it has been a great experience. Foodie Friday may not seem like much but It’s a good way to end the week. It’s also nice to see friends at the complex and build a sense of community.

Reply from Ballpark North

This has been an Adjustment for me for personal reasons but they’ve made this transition easy and comfortable. The property is quite and peaceful.

Reply from Ballpark North

Kigeli V Ndahindurwa was the last ruling King of Rwanda, from 28 July 1959 until the abolition of the Rwandan monarchy on 25 September 1961, shortly before the country acceded to independence from Belgium

Great so far. Management is very helpful. Apartment is nice. Room is very well taken care of. I have no complaints. I would recommend this apartment complex for anyone looking to start off.

Reply from Ballpark North

When moving into ballpark, I was weary of the past reviews left on yelp, however it is filled with generous staff, community rewards and accessible living.

Reply from Ballpark North

There is a lack of basic customer service etiquette as well as a lack of communication between the front office staff. Documents are not updated, despite multiple requests and forms of proof. Multiple phone calls and emails go unanswered for days. Additionally, the maintenance team is extremely understaffed and takes a while to complete requests. However, the half star is for the maintenance team. They do a wonderful job of completing requests as efficiently as they can and extremely patient and kind when visiting any apartment.

Reply from Ballpark North

The place is decent, but management isn’t great. Whenever I go to the office only one person is willing to help or everybody else doesn’t know any info or they are goofing off. Maintenance is ok but when it comes to big issues there is a huge lack of communication of what needs to be done or what is pending. Been here going on 2 years and I’m definitely not gonna Renew unless management changes or change how they manage themselves and there employees.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love ballpark north. It has a great location, fast wifi, and good apartments. The pool and gym are also great amenities. The staff are always friendly too.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have really liked living here. The community and environment have been fantastic. My roommates are kind and understanding towards me. I hope to renew my contract when the time is right.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living in ballpark north is so exciting, having the gym, the sand volleyball court, & knowing that this place is safe I can be more happy 🇨🇱👌

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything seems to be!! Hopefully it remains that way I’d hate for anything to change for the worst. I will say I wish the gym had more space

Reply from Ballpark North

Most maintenance requests aren't completed properly either because they say completed but nobody has come, or they come but don't properly fix the issue. However, the community is mostly clean and there's always someone in the office willing to help.

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve been here for three years. I love the staff and it’s perfect for students!! The staff is very understanding and accommodating. As long as you keep the lines of communication open almost any thing can be resolved some way. Saïd