Ballpark North
4.02 stars1,401 Reviews

1,401 Reviews

1,401 Reviews

Over the last two years that I have lived here, I have had no big complaints. The rates are great and so is the community. I would recommend this place.
I've had a great time here. Everyone in the office is really friendly and helpful, and maintenance is speedy and efficient. I've enjoyed my time here at ballpark north, and I've renewed my lease for another year.
I have been living here for about 3 years now and I have no complaints. The people from the office have been helpful, the maintenance people have also been helpful besides the loud banging on the door when I’m trying to sleep isn’t great, but what do you expect.
Loud upstairs neighbors hardly respect request to lower volume when requested. I have had to do a lot of maintenance requests on this particular unit; however things are clean and staff is friendly.
It's been good. My only issue is noise, honestly. My neighbors are always pretty loud and sometimes really loud domestic disputes happen outside my window, but besides that, it's a nice place to live.
In my opinion It’s a decent place to live valet garbage and built in cable is nice, but I really wish parking was better and maintenance was quicker.
The apartments are quiet and clean. The best part is having the bus stop so close to the apartments and they come by very frequently as well.
My experience here has evolved over time. I’m glad to say that it has gotten better and I actually look forward to interacting with some of the staff. I love the events that I have been able to attend.
I used to think ballpark was an amazing complex to live in but after the email/text they sent this week about not giving rent assistance to the people need I not be renewing my lease.
Overall great experience with my time here. Good amenities and it’s nice to have a furnished apartment. Maintenance generally gets requested services done quickly