its very good and quiet. I like that we have free internet. the only problem is that sometimes they do not pick trash on time, and also i dont like that gate is open sometimes

It would be nice to have a dog park, besides that it's affordable and great location to live at, especially if you are trying to achieve a degree.

I have been living here for a year now, and I love having my own room and my own bathroom. I also think the community is safe and not in the ghetto. Overall, it is a good place to live, but there can also be improvements.

Reply from Ballpark North

I really like living at Ballpark. I don't have any issues at times, just whenever a light goes out or something small. I think it's a great and affordable place for students

Reply from Ballpark North

I think the value/cost of living here is good. It works welll for a full time student that must work through school to keep affording to go to college. Has a nice gym, amazing pool, and a lovely clubhouse. Ballpark North is a very nice place and has a lot of potential. However, the one thing about living here is that there are/were mishaps that were made by past residents and not fixed up upon the move-in of new residents, and said residents have to deal with these and this should have been fixed up and ready for move-in by management before any new resident move-in.

Reply from Ballpark North

Love the community! Love seeing how happy my dog is interacting with other dogs! It really feels like home. It’s so close to everywhere I need to get to.

Reply from Ballpark North

Maintenance requests have been backed up and AC unit has given out twice during the summer. The ac cents have been spray painted to cover up rust, as well as sinks and bathtubs

Reply from Ballpark North

Haven’t lived here long but as far as I know good community and maintenance request get done as soon as they have time. Easy to love here and get problems fixed if there’s any. Great pool and gym love it and super convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

People working in the office and my neighbors are all very friendly. I appreciate the social events that my apartment has. They make it easy to get to know people.

Reply from Ballpark North

Maintenance comes and fixes problems really quickly!It really makes a huge difference in the quality of life in this community. One downside is that the WIFI goes out quite frequently.

Reply from Ballpark North

I been living at BallPark North for about a month already, and it one of the best apartment complexes I have lived in. The front office workers are very nice and are always willing to help. They also have events every Friday to go with friends and the best thing of all is that they allowed most breeds of dogs :D

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place to live, especially if you are a college student who wants affordable housing. Truly not that far from campus and amenities and services are great.

Reply from Ballpark North

they have fun events for residents even though i can never attend them. Lately they have not been keeping up with maintenance orders and been having a lot of problems with my apartment. the staff is mostly nice but always one with an ugly attitude. okay apartments.

Reply from Ballpark North

I glad I signed at ballpark, It's a great place with great rooms at even better prices compared to other places. I'm loving my time here get to go hoop at the basketball court, go to the weight room then jump in the pool all a few feet away from each other. Don't have any issues with ballpark and plan on signing again

Reply from Ballpark North

So far I’ve had a really good experience! I haven’t used any of the amenities yet though. I really like the balcony. I’m also really close to the pool and basketball court so it’s nice and easily accessible

Reply from Ballpark North

its a nice cool quiet and clean place to leave. the staff listens to you and doesn't hesitate to help you with any problem. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Ballpark North

Overall, I like living here. Recently, my only issue is that noise on the weekends. Besides that, it's good. Maintenance has been really good so far. They keep a clean apartment. The price is one of the cheaper ones compared to some other apartments, which is good. I'd recommend living here, but not forever.

Reply from Ballpark North

I heard so many good reviews about how BP North was better than the other complexes here in Riverside. However, it's not as good as I wished it would have been. Whenever I moved there, the carpet was pulled from the floor with nails dangerously spread on the floor, the carpet and bedroom was covered in trash, dust, and pain, the balcony was dirty and covered in black stains, the microwave was broken, the toilet did not work, and the the sink faucet was dripping. They have only fixed the carpet, and it took 3 weeks for them to even come help me. The internet is down now. The connection is covered in dust, there's a huge hole in the wall, and all that Sergio Limas (the manager) has done is come look at it with promises of fixing it without any actions. I am hopeful that they will improve, but at this point I would genuinely suggest to live somewhere else and check the place (your potential apartment) before moving in and making sure it's actually taken care of. Finally, one of the front desk agents told "I need you to calm down" and looked at me from head to toe, and walked away without helping me solve any issues. Apart from the apartment itself, they need to work on their customer service because it's absolute garbage.

Reply from Ballpark North

Everyone is always helping and making sure everyone is taking care of. Every time I call they are always helping and making sure very one is satisfy. Everyone is really friendly

Reply from Ballpark North

Absolutely love it! Not only affordable but cozy and near things so if you ever need to run errands, you’re all set!! You can make the most of it if you’re an optimist!

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartments are nicely designed and decorated for the price. The office staff is extremely friendly and professional. I would recommend these apartments to friends and family!

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartments are very modern. The complex is in a very safe area as well as very close to campus and downtown. Also, the apartments are priced at a very reasonable price point.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far okay. Just don’t like my bathtub is chipping already and I been here for only 17 days now. But so far so good. P.s love that y’all give out food to the community.

Reply from Ballpark North

I truly love living here at Ballpark North they area very loving community and always there to help their residents when needed. Overall Ballpark North is a very good place to live

Reply from Ballpark North

On July 16, 1969, the Apollo 11 spacecraft launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Its mission was to go where no human being had gone before—the moon! The crew consisted of Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrin. The spacecraft landed on the moon in the Sea of Tranquility, a basaltic flood plain, on July 20, 1969. The moonwalk took place the following day. On July 21, 1969, at precisely 10:56 EDT, Commander Neil Armstrong emerged from the Lunar Module and took his famous first step onto the moon’s surface. He declared, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” It was a monumental moment in human history!