The staff was really friendly and supportive. They answered all the questions I had and then some! I signed my lease in a basically no stress manner!

so I’m leaving this review on my experience so far and the front office is very unorganized. It feels like a scam situation and I’m scared for the following year I have to live here.

I loved the location of ballpark, but I’d appreciate a little more assertiveness from the staff regarding Roomate problems. Otherwise it was a great place to live my first year in Austin. Lady Bird Lake super close, so that was fun too.

Friendly staff, great amenities, and good location! Best part is it’s pet friendly and has two bus stops to take you to campus or anywhere else!

Very chill place to live. Always surrounded by great food and a cheap rent. It’s nice having your own room and place to feel comfortable! Love Ballpark North

Took off two stars because it took so long to get in contact with the leasing agents. My dad and I called and emailed several times after beginning a lease and it took over a month for me to finally complete the process.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark came recommended and not many apartments come highly recommended. the leasing experience was made special by Benita. I am excited to pick up my keys and start living here😁

Ballpark North has been on of the best student apartment complex’s I have lived in. Even though the cost of rent has gone up in Austin, Ballpark has stayed competitive with its low rates.

Amazing amenities and great staff! I initially heard about them through a friend who really enjoyed the low cost and affordable living offered here

Reply from Ballpark North

A very friendly environment, which does not end at social gatherings but is about having a strong sense of community. The facilities might not be the most luxurious but they serve very well for what the average college might need.

Reply from Ballpark North

Had a few roommate issues but they worked themselves out. Overall I have had good experiences in Ballpark North. I have enjoyed the workers in the office they are always very helpful.

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve been here for two years, and I love how convenient it is. There are some security and safety issues, but everything else has been good so far.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great community, like what designs in the apartments and the place it really close to downtown. A few minutes from the night life means cheap lyft rides

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience at Ballpark North was amazing so far. I felt welcomed every step of the way! Everything from first stepping into the Lease Center to signing the lease was just perfect and super convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

This is a very nice complex with great amenities. The rent is affordable and the units come fully furnished with a washer and dryer in unit. The staff is friendly and open to accommodating to all needs.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far so good, I love it, aside from the kids across elmont that are constantly BRRRAAAAAAAping on their ATV at all hours of the night, the rice rockets speeding up and down the street,and all the cop sirens it's pretty quiet.

Reply from Ballpark North

Most of the staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew is very prompt when fixing things, and facilities are kept clean. Parking is somewhat convenient, but they have towing that is enforced at all times.

Reply from Ballpark North

The place is good for what it is, I just wish it were not so expensive, but you can't expect much from Austin. I'll probably live here for another two years.

Reply from Ballpark North

Printer has been broken literally the entire time I've had my lease. Dogs poop everywhere and their owners don't pick it up; I think putting dog bag/trash stations around would help. Gym could use improvement.

I haven’t moved in yet, but when I visited it was very welcoming. The model apartment I looked at was very spacious and set up nice. I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Ballpark North

Pretty good place to stay for the price! The place has great amenities and mainly nice office staff. Maintenance requests get fulfilled in a timely manner

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience has been okay for the most part. The walls are really thin so you can hear your neighbors and maintenance takes forever to fix the problems.

Reply from Ballpark North

The roommate matching was terrible, they did not match with my preferred living style. WiFi is always going down. Things are constantly breaking. I have witnessed several loud arguments within the complex.

I love it here! Great location and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I especially love the free food they give out at events. Nothing to complain about!

Reply from Ballpark North

Located close to downtown, wonderful community. This is one of the nicest apartment I have seen, and I must say that my stay here has been great.