Great staff and nice room layout. Great pool. Little expensive but nice amenities. Would recommend this place to my friends. Felt like home, and I like how they do community events.

The move in team was phenomenal! They got my keys, some pluckers coupons, my keys, checkin forms, and so much more! All with a smile on their face. Shout out to Solomon for providing excellent customer service!

Staff very helpful. Easy access to the bus routes and near HEB. Like living at Ballpark North. Haven't used the other facilities yet, but hopefully those will be good too. Like thw valet trash and Foodie Fridays!

Living at Ballpark has been one of the best decisions I’ve made. Foodie Friday had been a fun experience to get to know other residence in the complex.

The apartments are very affordable but comes with a few problems throughout the apartment. There’s been flooding and problems with the air conditioning.

Ballpark has some flaws but every place does you definitely can’t go wrong with the floor plans and the price of rent, but one complain I have is the amount of maintenance requests I have to put in.

Really enjoy all the extra events!! Things like Foodie Friday help me get out of the house & meet my neighbors. Also, the staff is so helpful, and I always feel safe!

We are a two minute walk from Lady Bird, a few minute walk to the park with sports fields, you can walk to stores, I feel safe here, the pool and other add ins are really cool, and maintenance is very fast with their work.

I get my questions answered right away, very attentive! Always mentioned any sales, or events going on, made me feel included. I also love how there is always something happening, like how they provide current day themes + snacks!!

Very friendly staff and maintenance requests get done in a timely manner. Neighbors aren’t too loud and all around it’s a nice and cheap place to live.

My resident experience has been great. It was a huge transition for me to move to a different city, but this apartment complex has made me feel like home.

Overall, the apartment and community have been solid. It’s not the worst and it’s not the best. You pay for what you get, and I appreciate all this complex has to offer in the way of amenities and events.

The front office staff has been very helpful. They answer the phone during business hours and work to answer my questions. But there is no internet connection in my room and the internet took several hours over the course of a few days to get set up. Now I'm having trouble getting the cable to work. Although I've struggled with some aspects, the community has nice perks like a great location, covered parking, valet trash pickup, gated access, and community events.

Living here has been a great experience for me. I especially enjoy being surrounded by other students who share similar interests as you do!

internet goes out sometime and the gate is always broken or squeaky. other than that i love it here. great location and interent is good when it works.

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problem

I have lived here for 3 years now and it’s been a great student apartment experience! The staff is nice and room sizes are perfect for one person!

Reply from Ballpark North

Management has very poor communication. Requests are not properly listened to nor are they addressed. The units are also poorly maintained.

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve really enjoyed living at Ballpark North. Although I’ve ran into some issues most of them have gotten fixed, such as my shower being unclogged and one of the stove burners being fixed. I like the community and the area is very convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

I believe the community around here is great and safe. There isn’t much noise and have great amenities. Anyone looking for affordable living should consider Ballpark North.

Reply from Ballpark North

Not the best location but still somewhat near campus. The complex is not very clean on the outside and landscaping. Maintenance takes a while. Residence parking is terrible.

Reply from Ballpark North

I really like it here, the amenities are top notch and it's affordable, also relatively serene and quiet environment and the lease signing didn't take as much time.

Reply from Ballpark North

It’s a good experience but something need to be fix, the main gate have some problems to open, in the same time there was a garbage on the front of our apartment

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve only been here a few weeks, but so far I absolutely love it. Cheap rent and a great location. Friendly staff, great environment. I’m glad I chose to move here.

Reply from Ballpark North

The space is great. And I love how big the mirror is and the fact that furniture is provided for us. I will for sure recommend to my other college friends. The staff is very kind as well