Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,448 Reviews

1,448 Reviews

1,448 Reviews

Ballpark is very convenient for UT students being that it has a shuttle option. the office staff is very friends. only thing is the maintenance staff is not very efficient. it takes a long time to get something fixed. Also, they have the after hours staff but they can never be found when needed. If you aren't going to have people available during after hours then don't publicize it that way.
Good place for the right price. Some of the staff really understands your frustrations and does their best to help you out. Sometimes they mess up paperwork, BUT they always do their best to fix the problem/mistake.
Usually the first week is a bit rough, because there might be something that wasn't fixed correctly, but they work quick and hard to make sure that everything is to your expectations. Staff is great and they just upgraded the complex so much!
I've had nothing but trouble with maintenance issues. I am not impressed with the speed at which issues are taken care of. We even had a maintenance man tell us he was coming tomorrow to fix everything but never did. Hopefully in a month or so everything will be fixed and the apartment will feel like home. But right now it seems like we are living in a cheap hotel with terrible issues.
Its pretty cool, not super luxurious but not shabby either. Its affordable and worth the price. I just wish someone would knock down this wasp nest I have on my porch! XD
Nice place to live. Turn in your maintenance requests early. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Been living here for almost three years. The only problem is that they are pretty bad about matching you with people that are compatible with how you like to live.
It is a great place to live, yes it has small things like any other place. But asides from that I would recommend it to anyone.
It is an amazing property with good prices, awesome facilities and fun things to.do around, but it is in East Riverside, which isnt that safe, so four stars will have to do.
The maintenance needs to be improved. Other than that, the apartments are very nice and the staff is friendly. But the maintenance is bad. It took 3 weeks to get our dryer fixed.
A great, affordable student housing environment. I enjoy all the amenities (especially the pool). I enjoy all the free events Ballpark hosts, with free food given weekly. My only complaints is that they lock some of the gates, so passing through from one side to the other of the complex can force you to go all the way around the club house instead of being Able to cut through (when you are already inside the complex to begin with).