The apartment we moved into was messy, dusty, and dirty when we moved in. Management was unhelpful because there was "another tenant" there and thus couldn't ensure the living areas were clean before new tenants moved in.

The apartment we moved into this fall was scattered with broken appliances and other household necessities. Only one of our stove elements worked, our fridge was leaking, my shower was leaking, and my toilet was also broken and would not stop running. All of these were quick fixes but it took MONTHS for us to receive any indication of them getting fixed. This is not acceptable and I understand there are more serious cases in other apartments that needed maintenance, but whenever I would inquire about my own maintenance requests I would be treated very rudely and that's what would bother me, not the amount of time it took to get fixed (although that's also unacceptable. Just hire more maintenance people. It's not my problem and I don't care at all that you are understaffed). I should not have been paying full rent for the first few months I lived here because I didn't have a full working apartment like I was promised in the lease. On top of that, I purchased a covered parking pass BEFORE the first day I moved in, and upon moving in I did not receive it because there were not enough covered spots. My money was allocated properly and I did not have to pay until I got a spot, thankfully, but the complex should not offer people to purchase spots if you don't have enough. Every single other apartment complex has a certain number of spots, and once they fill up, there is no longer an option to buy one. I should not have been given the opportunity to pay for one unless there would be one ready. You could have at least called me before I moved in and informed me of the fact that I wouldn't have a spot. There are not enough parking spots in general in Ballpark and so until I had a covered spot I was unable to find anywhere to park. I will definitely not be renewing my lease and I will always inform people of my experience at ballpark through online reviews and talking to my friends. Definitely not worth the cheap price in any way.

Management and Maintenance are slow and unresponsive. I've been living here for a month, and I am still missing furniture. The front office people are really nice but haws no power to resolve issues. They can only text the manager or maintenance guy and then are helpless.

There is a lack of basic customer service etiquette as well as a lack of communication between the front office staff. Documents are not updated, despite multiple requests and forms of proof. Multiple phone calls and emails go unanswered for days. Additionally, the maintenance team is extremely understaffed and takes a while to complete requests. However, the half star is for the maintenance team. They do a wonderful job of completing requests as efficiently as they can and extremely patient and kind when visiting any apartment.

Reply from Ballpark North

Not well. Need to work on improving all bad apartments and quit wasting money on sensless prizes. Spend money cleaning and fixing apartments. Also, why do you not sell more covered parking? There are so many open spots.

My unit is infested with roaches and I’ve asked a leasing office several times if pest control can be sent out to our unit! Pest control has yet to come!

Reply from Ballpark North

The experience that I I have had will Ball Park North is by far the worst experiences I Have had with riverside apartments. The staff are unwelcoming and rude and the maintenance is never on time with fixing issues. I do not recommend living here.

so I’m leaving this review on my experience so far and the front office is very unorganized. It feels like a scam situation and I’m scared for the following year I have to live here.

Reply from Ballpark North

Staff is not helpful at all and do not care if residents get the assistance they need. There are unnecessary charges that are not clearly explained before signing of lease. Staff needs to go over lease thoroughly before residents sign. Manager dismissed a request for a new bed upon move in. Many of the staff are rude. You all are doing horrible and not helpful to students at all. You all make the matriculation of students through school much more stressful.

Would I renew or recommend to anyone? Never. My roommate had had multiple complaints on him and nothing has been done.you would think after him being so rude and violent to new roommates and making them feel so uncomfortable that they have to move again something would be done.

At one point there was an animal crawling through our walls. Plus maintenance here is garbage. The entire time I’ve lived here our a/c and heater has never worked and cockroaches have their own kingdom somewhere in the apartment. There’s a ton more wrong with this place but that’s just to name a few.

The gym needs some serious improvement and more safety around the apartment of all ballparks will be appreciated. Maybe light up the building more

I like that the office tries to organize various events, but printer at student lounge is not working for a long time, which makes people to go to the office to ask staff members to print things out. One of them acts like it's annoying and she didn't even check the file & settings before printing. Her computer skill is very poor which enhances inconvenience. The staff don't really say hi or bye back to those who visit the office. They really need to improve their attitude. Or at least fix things on time.

Maintenance hasn't answered multiple work order requests. Additionally rooms were not clean when we moved in. Fridge is busted and dented and the titles are coming up from the bathroom floor.

The maintenance is slow and ineffective. The fact that I'm going on three months with no central air (despite maintenance coming out multiple times) is ridiculous.

Our apartment has had malfunctions since the day we moved in and the problems still are not fixed. We have contacted the front office multiple times and nothing has changed yet.

Needs renovation. Model, clubhouse, and building exteriors are way nicer than the actual units. Also, the parking lot is not secure since the gates are never closed.

I heard so many good reviews about how BP North was better than the other complexes here in Riverside. However, it's not as good as I wished it would have been. Whenever I moved there, the carpet was pulled from the floor with nails dangerously spread on the floor, the carpet and bedroom was covered in trash, dust, and pain, the balcony was dirty and covered in black stains, the microwave was broken, the toilet did not work, and the the sink faucet was dripping. They have only fixed the carpet, and it took 3 weeks for them to even come help me. The internet is down now. The connection is covered in dust, there's a huge hole in the wall, and all that Sergio Limas (the manager) has done is come look at it with promises of fixing it without any actions. I am hopeful that they will improve, but at this point I would genuinely suggest to live somewhere else and check the place (your potential apartment) before moving in and making sure it's actually taken care of. Finally, one of the front desk agents told "I need you to calm down" and looked at me from head to toe, and walked away without helping me solve any issues. Apart from the apartment itself, they need to work on their customer service because it's absolute garbage.

Reply from Ballpark North

On July 16, 1969, the Apollo 11 spacecraft launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Its mission was to go where no human being had gone before—the moon! The crew consisted of Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrin. The spacecraft landed on the moon in the Sea of Tranquility, a basaltic flood plain, on July 20, 1969. The moonwalk took place the following day. On July 21, 1969, at precisely 10:56 EDT, Commander Neil Armstrong emerged from the Lunar Module and took his famous first step onto the moon’s surface. He declared, “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” It was a monumental moment in human history!

We recently moved in and found that the apartment had not been cleaned when we got there. Also, there was a bed bug infestation in one of the rooms, so we had to move out day one.

Upon moving into my apartment I found bed bugs in my mattress which I had to find an exterminator as well as clean the mattress and apartment myself. One of the maintenance men was called for a lockout and I was out of town but he unlocked my locked room, and when I came back my things were missing

Maintenance is very slow. I have a fan that doesn't work and two light fixtures that don't work and it hasn't been replaced in over a month. Nor did they clean the room once the previous tenant left.

The place is decent, but management isn’t great. Whenever I go to the office only one person is willing to help or everybody else doesn’t know any info or they are goofing off. Maintenance is ok but when it comes to big issues there is a huge lack of communication of what needs to be done or what is pending. Been here going on 2 years and I’m definitely not gonna Renew unless management changes or change how they manage themselves and there employees.

Reply from Ballpark North

Service requests take a while to fix or not fixed at all. My bath tub has been leaking since I moved in. However, staff is really nice and easy to talk to.

Reply from Ballpark North

Most of the staff does not care about residents and therefore do not provide any useful help. If you want any help you need to directly ask the managers.