Love that it’s pet friendly! Super convenient location and affordable prices for college students! I’m on my second year and I’ve enjoyed it very much!

Overall pretty good community. Pretty chill most of the time, never had any noise complaints. Not really many complaints throughout my stay here.

Very friendly and safe. Gates need codes to enter so strangers or people that don’t live here aren’t able to come inside. Affordable and nice staff working.

I have lived here for about 5 months, and so far everything has gone smoothly. The staff in the office are quite helpful, and the amenities are sufficient. Great location too.

leasing was super helpful and rates are affordable for students! Made sure everything was ready before the move in date and that the lease was complete. Great location for college students and safe environment

Best place ever. Roommates are cool have my own room and the bus runs very close and different routes as Well. I'm thinking of renewing my lease

Dude... Best service experience in Austin. From Foodie Fridays to social events and MAINTENANCE REQUESTS BEING FULFILLED IN A TIMELY MANNER. Best experience EVA!

My experience with the ball park north has been, spectacular, they've answered and taken care of my concerns the staff is quite lovely and fantastic, I would definitely recommend the Balk park north to anyone I know.

Overall good experience. However, I hope the complex was better maintained (e.g. too many tree leaves all around and broken glass on staircase).

Staff is great and maintenance does a great job getting things fixed quickly. Neighborhood isn’t great but they recently closed gates. Floors and stairs leading to apartment are disgusting.

Better than I expected tbh. Everything is good and managment is great. The location is nice because it’s close to the bus stop and dollar general

Great place to live. People are really nice. Staff is super helpful. Ballpark pick me some great roommates. It been wonderful living here. Thanks ballpark.😁

It’s great living here! Being directly across the street from the UT shuttle is so convenient and a huge perk. They give out gift cards to people who have renewed/

Not a bad student dorm to live in. Pretty chill place, front office is nice. Could do better with timing when fixing items around the apartment.

Great place to live for the price. Office staff is always helpful and friendly. Community engagement is also a really good thing to see, especially in a college oriented area.

I have so far enjoyed my experience here to it's full capacity! Great space, utilities, location, services, and environment. The only thing that has been a problem is the trash services. I live kind of far from the main garbage and there have been times that no one has come by to get it to where there are 5 full bags and it starts to smell.

The staff is really helpful and maintenance requests get completed quickly as well! There are also events going on at all times of the month to engage with the community! I'm glad I chose Ballpark to live in.

Ballpark north is great, beautiful place. I feeling safe to be live here. So I wish they would give food often at the office or cooking out at the pool

I've enjoyed my stay so far, lovely staff and safe community to be apart of. I think that if you want to save money and go to school to better your future, this property attracts these people. Plus they have the UT shuttle for transportation

It's been good so far. I enjoy all kis the amenities especially the gym. It's the best place I've lived during my undergraduate career. Hope to live here next year

The staff is wonderful, always eager to help in any way possible. Clean property, great location, cheap, fun community events, awesome pool area

The apartment is in a good location and I enjoy the neighborhood. I also love the amenities. I like that there’s a pool and volleyball court nearby, when I need to take a break from studying.

The amount of events at the Ballpark North has is just great, I mean it’s not too much but it’s also not too little and it’s kind exciting to go to all the different events they have.

I like living here because it is affordable and the office has many helpful perks. Sometimes maintinence takes way too long to get things fixed and we have to request stuff multiple times but that’s bearable

Honestly very nice and well decorated apartments, buildings are a bit old, and I'm concerned about the direction these buildings are headed. I'm uncertain about the future for this complex considering the name changes to the other three complexes and rumors of them being torn down.