Leaving at ballpark North as been one of the best decisions I have made. Great location, friendly environment and staffs. I love the monthly activities.

Reply from Ballpark North

I am usually frustrated coming home from my daily routine. I do not get along with mt roommates. Other people from different rooms are really loud at times.

A lot of fhe things break on the apartment but other than that it is pretty good value for the price. Also the area is nice and close to the river and many good restaurants

Reply from Ballpark North

Overall my stay at ballpark north has been a good one. When there are problems with anything in the apartment, the staff handles it quickly. There are also fun activities that go on sometimes which I really enjoy such as the free food events.

Reply from Ballpark North

Good environment and pretty convenient since there are lots of buses around the apartment. Nice events in the common area sometimes and nice people

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark has been very welcoming since I moved in. Its access to a direct bus route to UT, and all of its amentities make it a great place to live as a busy college student!

Reply from Ballpark North

bugs, misleading model apartment. Broken/missing gym equipment. Printer has been out of service the entire time I've lived here. Trash pickup doesn't happen. However, it is affordable.

Living here is not all that bad. There is is some stuff that could be improved but overall it is good. When I put in a request it was automatically fixed but when my roommate did she was told it would take over 1 week which is not convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark North puts on great events for students to attend! It is a blessing to be able to have a community of individuals that are in school just like I am.

Reply from Ballpark North

A way better experience than initially thought. Only concern is that patio is covered in bird poop and has an old bird nest that property is ignoring to fix, even after multiple requests

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place for college student. I wish things were a little cleaner and maintained better,but you get what you pay. Staff is friendly and bus routes are very accessible!

It has been really great so far and I really don't have any complaints. I really appreciated how my washing machine was fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Ballpark North

I loves this apartment due to its proximity to the UT campus, the bus systems make it a great way to communtite while having the opportunity to like affordo

Reply from Ballpark North

The roommate they paired me with is super messy. When I first signed the lease they said that it wouldn’t be much for bills and I pay around $50 a month for bills. They are super nice at the front desk and they have a lot of activities but I don’t know, I guess I was expecting more when I first signed the least and now I’m not super happy.

I have loved the stadlff and the experience so much so far. My girlfriend and I are more than likely resigning for a studio apartment. The entire area is really for friendly and we love that aspect!

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience has been good! At first adjusting was difficult along with a few minor adjustments I had to make to the apartment itself like a maintance order for the washer etc.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark North has really nice staff and office workers. They all were helpful during the contracting process and were always polite and willing to answer any questions I had.

Ive enjoyed my time at ballpark, I like the events as well as the amenities available. I guess if anything needs work is the speed of maintenance issues being resolved.

Reply from Ballpark North

It has been a good experience, I just wish they would notify resident when they lock certain gate doors. I also had an inoperable washing machine, and dishwasher. However, maintenance is good.

My experience living here has been mostly positive! There has been some hiccups, such as long delays in maintenance orders and inaccurate noise complaints, but it's a great community to live in and perks such as free printing and residential events have been pretty awesome.

Not a terrible place to live for the price point. Super excited that the gates are FINALLY fixed. Wish the events were at a better time to accommodate to all residents

So far I can’t complain. I’ve only lived here about 3 weeks and so far everything is fine. They’re some little marks or paint chips on the walls here and there but nothing crazy

It's pretty good. There are a lot of people. The people living here have a lot of diversity, and the staff are aight. A little far from campus but there's a shuttle so that's cool

Love living at ballpark. It's affordable and really close to campus. Plus, they have a lot of community activities to offer. Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Ballpark North

The location and bus routes are very convenient. I’ve never had any problems with the community. Whenever something may happen in the apartment maintenance always shows up in great time. I thoroughly enjoy living here.