It’s a good experience but something need to be fix, the main gate have some problems to open, in the same time there was a garbage on the front of our apartment

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve only been here a few weeks, but so far I absolutely love it. Cheap rent and a great location. Friendly staff, great environment. I’m glad I chose to move here.

Reply from Ballpark North

The space is great. And I love how big the mirror is and the fact that furniture is provided for us. I will for sure recommend to my other college friends. The staff is very kind as well

Reply from Ballpark North

The environment so far seems safe and friendly. I also enjoy the events that are held during holidays and final seasons. It is very encouraging to participate in them.

Reply from Ballpark North

Very run down place with gates constantly breaking, and the distance from UT is very far. It takes roughly 45 minutes to get to UT during times that are trafficky because those are the times I need to be at school. However, reception staff is very polite, nice, and amicable. The price of the unit makes the cons worth it in my opinion, so overall a very neutral experience. It is not worse than it is good, but it also is not better than it is bad.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love living here! I would raise my children here! Everyone is so nice and friendly. I can the mailbox without fear of being surrounded by strangers!

Reply from Ballpark North

I would say ballpark north is definitely a pretty good bang for your buck considering I have lived at ballpark east which I do not recommend. However, it really depends on your apartment room and that's just up to luck in terms of how well kept it is.

Reply from Ballpark North

Maintenance comes on time and everything is fine for the most part but one set of neighbors are extremely loud and shout often and another set is always outside smoking so it usually smells like cigarettes outside our apartment

Reply from Ballpark North

Pretty good to live here. Reasonable price and satisfying living. Some potential improvements include: -faster repairment of the pedestrian door -collect garbage more frequently

Reply from Ballpark North

Honestly could be better, but it exceeded my expectations considering the price of the rent. Amenities are good. Maintenance is good. Security could be better.

Reply from Ballpark North

one of the treadmill is always broken. The other sometimes does not work. It drove me crazy sometimes. Why there are only one treadmill in the gym? Anyway, I really enjoy the foodie Friday and people here are nice.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place to live! Maintenance is so nice and the front office staff is helpful. You get a lot for what you pay unlike other apartment complexes.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark north is a great place to live! I love all the events they always have going on and the amenities they provide. The package pickup is also nice

Reply from Ballpark North

Getting better and better now, just a reminder, please fix the front gate for pedestrians. I certainly love the fastest internet connection among all these student apartments. And the weekly events, sports place etc. Thanks

Reply from Ballpark North

Overall, I’ve enjoyed my stay here. My favorite part is definitely the Foodie Friday and other events that the office hosts. The only downsides is that the neighbors can be very loud since floors are thin, and sometimes maintenance isn’t very courteous. Other than that, I would lease here again.

Reply from Ballpark North

Really good value. Units are okay, could use a little more maintenance and renovations. The main office and the maintenance team are pretty responsive and quick to fix most things. Location is good, close to Boardwalk which I enjoy a lot. Two bus service routes to UT next to the complex. HEB is one block away which is awesome. I enjoy the foodie Fridays (free food most Fridays). Not the most safe location but as long as you are careful and don't leave your bike outside during the night you should feel reasonably safe.

Reply from Ballpark North

Not really that impressed with this place. It's okay for the price, but that's about it. I have had (and still have) several messy issues with this place. While I got lucky in that I don't seem to have a roach problem, I have had an ongoing issue with my neighbor above me (noise, fighting). I get lack of communication from management on this (only communication from management I get are advertisements to renew my lease). Also, it isn't the most safe here. The gates constantly break down (and sometimes gates won't open when you enter the code to get in), a lot of neighbors do drugs (even outside), car alarms go off late in the night (I assume cars getting broken into). I also can't forget to mention that I was overcharged on my rent three months in a row because they claimed I didn't update my renter's insurance. It's funny because the first month it happened, I resubmitted my current insurance (which they already had to begin with) and the charge was taken off after two weeks. The next month I was overcharged on rent again and had to go through the same thing...the following month too! I think this place would be more successful if management didn't allow messy situations like this to keep happening.

Reply from Ballpark North

Good for the price, I guess. The gate's been broken a while but nobody has fixed it. The noise level isn't great, but it's tolerable. But personal maintenance has been really good this year and I like that the washer and dryer is still in-unit. I think the office staff are quite nice as well and accommodating.

Living at Ballpark is great. The staff are very helpful and super nice! Kirstee is awesome. I love the nice pool area where you can unwind. They also have a very nice gym with great equipment.

My experience at Ballpark North has been pretty good. The staff is super friendly and do everything in their power to make ballpark north and enjoyable apartment to live at.

Living at Ballpark has been relaxed and easy-going. Steps away from the pool and the gym - a perfect combo! Leasing office is always going the extra mile to help you out.

Great amenities and very affordable price. I have amazing roommates. Feels very safe to live here. Management is always on top of any complaints or concerns and great at organizing fun events for the community.

I’ve enjoyed my experience here. Staff is very helpful and caring. Any requests for maintenance are fulfilled usually within 24 hours. Clean space with great amenities

I’ve lived here for 3+ years. The new management that recently took over seems much better. Has organized a Thanksgiving dinner for all residents to come together.

Nice leasing people, very cooperative. Good rewards program. Specially for the students. Referral programs good as well. Nice renting pattern