This has been an Adjustment for me for personal reasons but they’ve made this transition easy and comfortable. The property is quite and peaceful.

Reply from Ballpark North

Kigeli V Ndahindurwa was the last ruling King of Rwanda, from 28 July 1959 until the abolition of the Rwandan monarchy on 25 September 1961, shortly before the country acceded to independence from Belgium

Great so far. Management is very helpful. Apartment is nice. Room is very well taken care of. I have no complaints. I would recommend this apartment complex for anyone looking to start off.

Reply from Ballpark North

When moving into ballpark, I was weary of the past reviews left on yelp, however it is filled with generous staff, community rewards and accessible living.

Reply from Ballpark North

There is a lack of basic customer service etiquette as well as a lack of communication between the front office staff. Documents are not updated, despite multiple requests and forms of proof. Multiple phone calls and emails go unanswered for days. Additionally, the maintenance team is extremely understaffed and takes a while to complete requests. However, the half star is for the maintenance team. They do a wonderful job of completing requests as efficiently as they can and extremely patient and kind when visiting any apartment.

Reply from Ballpark North

The place is decent, but management isn’t great. Whenever I go to the office only one person is willing to help or everybody else doesn’t know any info or they are goofing off. Maintenance is ok but when it comes to big issues there is a huge lack of communication of what needs to be done or what is pending. Been here going on 2 years and I’m definitely not gonna Renew unless management changes or change how they manage themselves and there employees.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love ballpark north. It has a great location, fast wifi, and good apartments. The pool and gym are also great amenities. The staff are always friendly too.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have really liked living here. The community and environment have been fantastic. My roommates are kind and understanding towards me. I hope to renew my contract when the time is right.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living in ballpark north is so exciting, having the gym, the sand volleyball court, & knowing that this place is safe I can be more happy 🇨🇱👌

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything seems to be!! Hopefully it remains that way I’d hate for anything to change for the worst. I will say I wish the gym had more space

Reply from Ballpark North

Most maintenance requests aren't completed properly either because they say completed but nobody has come, or they come but don't properly fix the issue. However, the community is mostly clean and there's always someone in the office willing to help.

Reply from Ballpark North

I’ve been here for three years. I love the staff and it’s perfect for students!! The staff is very understanding and accommodating. As long as you keep the lines of communication open almost any thing can be resolved some way. Saïd

Reply from Ballpark North

Apartments are okay, but there are a lot of people wandering around that don’t live here. Some people leave the gates unlocked. The mail center is a mess. Lots of minor but annoying repairs needed.

Reply from Ballpark North

Maintenance is amazing! Apartments are clean and quiet. Trash disposal is as easy as it could be and convince as well. Easy access to Mail and a nice chill area.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have enjoyed living here so far. I have ran into some problems. The treadmill at the gym was broken for two days causing me to almost fall. I put in a maintenance request for the mold in my vent and while they came to clean it, the vents throughout my apartment still have mold. Someone was allowed inside my apartment without letting us know or leaving behind a note to give a reason why they were inside (the only reason we know is because of our Ring). There has been a couch outside our apartment for days now that was thrown from upstairs and nothings been done about it. The apartments themselves are decent, and the staff is usually helpful, however these few problems do cause some frustration.

Reply from Ballpark North

It's been pretty good. I like how close it is to the shuttle. very convenient. I like the size of the pool and how clean it is. I also like the foodie fridays!

Reply from Ballpark North

its very good and quiet. I like that we have free internet. the only problem is that sometimes they do not pick trash on time, and also i dont like that gate is open sometimes

Reply from Ballpark North

It would be nice to have a dog park, besides that it's affordable and great location to live at, especially if you are trying to achieve a degree.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have been living here for a year now, and I love having my own room and my own bathroom. I also think the community is safe and not in the ghetto. Overall, it is a good place to live, but there can also be improvements.

Reply from Ballpark North

I really like living at Ballpark. I don't have any issues at times, just whenever a light goes out or something small. I think it's a great and affordable place for students

Reply from Ballpark North

I think the value/cost of living here is good. It works welll for a full time student that must work through school to keep affording to go to college. Has a nice gym, amazing pool, and a lovely clubhouse. Ballpark North is a very nice place and has a lot of potential. However, the one thing about living here is that there are/were mishaps that were made by past residents and not fixed up upon the move-in of new residents, and said residents have to deal with these and this should have been fixed up and ready for move-in by management before any new resident move-in.

Reply from Ballpark North

Love the community! Love seeing how happy my dog is interacting with other dogs! It really feels like home. It’s so close to everywhere I need to get to.

Reply from Ballpark North

Maintenance requests have been backed up and AC unit has given out twice during the summer. The ac cents have been spray painted to cover up rust, as well as sinks and bathtubs

Reply from Ballpark North

Haven’t lived here long but as far as I know good community and maintenance request get done as soon as they have time. Easy to love here and get problems fixed if there’s any. Great pool and gym love it and super convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

People working in the office and my neighbors are all very friendly. I appreciate the social events that my apartment has. They make it easy to get to know people.