Great price for all the amenities and services given. Maintenance requests get done the next day and Foodie Friday’s are a fun bonus. Nice engagement from management

Reply from Ballpark North

love the community! the foodie friday’s are great and maintenance is really quick. the layout of the apartment is great for hosting friends.

Reply from Ballpark North

ballpark north is a great place to live, the people are friendly and the amenities are wonderful. every Friday they have food at the office

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place to live when you’re a student who goes to UT or any prospective colleges in austin. Ballpark has a shuttle that takes you right to campus, super convenient. They also have friendly staff that are super helpful.

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience at Ballpark North has been amazing. My apartment came fully furnished with fresh new white paint. The area is also very quiet. I give them 5 stars.

Reply from Ballpark North

The overall living experience is great, the convenience of having the UT shuttle so close is awesome, sometimes the maintenance takes forever but it’s understandable being that there are hundreds of people living here.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great place to live as a student! Very secure and gated. Ballpark North is pet friendly with great amenities. Uses an app called Simple Bills to make paying super easy!

Reply from Ballpark North

Living conditions are decent for the prices, The maintance is slow to respond and doesn't do the best job, but the staff is usally friendly.

Reply from Ballpark North

maintenance works quickly and leasing office is very friendly when i have to go pick up a package. please fix the gate tho and the gate doors

Reply from Ballpark North

This place is great. Love having the ability to park in front of my unit instead of a parking garage. Feels very spacious and has a great location.

Reply from Ballpark North

It does a very great job in encompassing everybody in the apartment complex, with great activities and get togethers. The rooms are very comfortable and easy to live in.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here has its ups and downs. For the most part the staff has been nice but on the other hand sometimes simple needs and requests go unnoticed.

Reply from Ballpark North

It's a nice community. The staffs are very nice and attentive. I like that there are events almost every Friday. The only thing that I don't really like is that the study area closes too early.

Reply from Ballpark North

It's really good living here. My only issue is maintenance sometimes, but besides that, the community is good, it's surrounded by lots of really convenient places, the staff is really nice, and it's just overall good. I wish it was a little cheaper of course, but that's just how it is.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have really enjoyed living here! The staff is friendly, Foodie Fridays are a great plus, and I like my apartment! The only thing is I wish maintenance could do a bit more to make the complex look nicer, such as cleaning the hallways outside apartments which tend to have leaves and trash that makes the place look a bit dirty.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ii haven't moved in yet but the application process has been quick and painless and the staff super friendly and helpful. I also love the location and its convenience to my work and shopping

Reply from Ballpark North

Improved maintenance and trash pick ups. Pool is still nice and clean. Sometimes there are rowdy loud college students but it’s tolerable. They mow the lawn super early in the morning though and it’s really loud.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have stayed here for about a full school year and I do think the housing is affordable, but the commute is not my favorite, and living next to volleyball causes issues with trash.

Reply from Ballpark North

Very good experience. The management is friendly and keeps the apartments in great shape when moving in. Matience has been fast as well. 5 out 5

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark north is an amazing place to live there really isn't anything that i can complain about besides the gate is broken sometimes but that happens everywhere ballpark north is an amazing place to live

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartment is good just wish maintenance department would have better communication with us. But other wise the place is not bad close to a lot of places.

Overall community isn't so bad. I've never had any problems and I've also never really felt unsafe. Office employees are pretty nice overall too

Ballpark has been home for 2 years. Personally I love it: the price, the location, but just recently did management get better. So I’m hoping that with time it’s get better since I’ve pre-leased for a third term here.

Ballpark North has reasonable rent for all that it offers. Everyone at the office is really nice and super helpful. The location is pretty close to all the Austin schools.

It has been a good experience. The amenities and furnished apartments are nice to have and it is not too far from the university. Liked living here