Everything is great. The staff is great, the property is great. I have no problems with the complex. The only problem I kind of have is with the selection of roommates. Selecting people I do not get along with.

Reply from Ballpark North

Pretty cool place to live I guess. I like that there are some events going on every week in the front office. The free food is pretty cool too.

Reply from Ballpark North

There’s a great field that’s extremely large and the field can be used for about almost everything. My roommate and I use it as a play area for our dogs. Nice amenities are offered here — BPN has to be one of the few apartments that offer so many events for its residents.

Reply from Ballpark North

My unit is infested with roaches and I’ve asked a leasing office several times if pest control can be sent out to our unit! Pest control has yet to come!

Reply from Ballpark North

Some things can be replaced and/or cleaned better when moved in. Other than that, nice place to live in. Nice area for the price. Lots of food chains near by and HEB.

Reply from Ballpark North

This place is still ok. The furniture is relatively new and the walls are very clean. Space is also very spacious. I live very comfortably. The maintenance team came over and changed the carpet for the first two days, and now I feel better.

Reply from Ballpark North

The staff and maintenance have been very helpful with everything we've needed. We had things that needed to be fixed when we moved in and they were quick in fixing it.

Reply from Ballpark North

Location and amenities are great. Love the friendliness of the staff and included WIFI. Maintenance is quick to fix any problems that arise.

Reply from Ballpark North

The staff here are very patient, Derrick did a great job getting me into Ballpark North. And Benita and Sergio handleincidents quite well and follow through. Communication with residents could be a bit better. But overall it's a good place.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark has been home for the past three semesters. It’s definitely a place that I can call home. During my time here we’ve encountered management issues, maintenance issues, etc. But it’s all been squared away; perhaps not in a timely manner, but it was completed. Just recently management has changed (again) so I’m hoping this round of individuals can really take the reins and support the community. Huge positive for me: The complex is in a great location! It’s near downtown, close to UT, StEd’s, & H. Tilt, literally a block from the lake; it’s pretty convenient if I do say so myself. It’s at the center of it all and commuting usually isn’t big issue UNLESS you’re stuck in downtown traffic. Other than that, it’s pretty close to everything.

Reply from Ballpark North

My experience has been generally positive. I like my apartment, I like the location, and Foodie Friday is a great plus. There has been some issues here and there, but overall I am glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Ballpark North

Love how the apartments are set up! Spacious living and in a good area! Convenient for college students because they have two bus stops! Very affordable.

Reply from Ballpark North

Excellent location. Everything that needed maintenance has been quickly attended to. Certainly worth the price, given everything. Really happy overall!

Reply from Ballpark North

They've been good to me, very kind and understanding people and the WIFI is excellent. The staff is quick to respond when there is an issue.

Reply from Ballpark North

Neat place to live in with wide variety of activities to partake in. I wish there would be more wide spaces available for big vehicles to park in but other than that great place

Reply from Ballpark North

So far so good, I just moved in so I haven't had a chance to really use any of the amenities but there's so much to do that I can't imagine asking for anything else. I especially like how considerate the community is regarding the fact that students have little time on their hands. The while community is well designed and thought out. Highly recommended.

Reply from Ballpark North

Nice place, but could clean facility better. The front desk people are really nice. As for the apartment, the rooms could be slightly bigger and the kitchen should be bigger

Reply from Ballpark North

I've had a pretty great time living here! It's close to campus and fairly cheap and the apartments are nice. Definitely recommend for any college student looking to live off campus.

Reply from Ballpark North

There is a huge turbine ac machine right outside the wall of my bedroom. It's super duper loud. I have a hard time studying and sleeping. Is there anyway you can fix it?

Reply from Ballpark North

Amazing experience, everyone is so friendly especially the leasing staff they make sure the job is done, and the environmental is just so peaceful!

Reply from Ballpark North

Disappointed that when I moved in everything was dirty and a lot of things were damaged. The grass area has a lot of little stickers and are getting stuck in my dog’s paws. Other than that, I like the amenities.

Reply from Ballpark North

Rooms were a bit dirty when we first moved in, some furniture was damaged, and there was a hole in my bathroom ceiling. Rent and location are not bad however.

Reply from Ballpark North

This is a great spot with plenty of space for recreation. The 3x3 units have nice large porches which is cool. Great for pets and there’s a lot of wildlife in the nearby woods.

Reply from Ballpark North

my experience here has been a very fun one. ive gotten the opportunity to stay with two of the coolest guys i know. i love that our maintenance team is very welcome and nice we speak to each other day to day. Not going to lie not everything in my apartment has been great as far as ac going out and fans and doors breaking but i will say the apartment and maintenance do a good collaborative job at fixing all issues

Reply from Ballpark North

Great experience so far! Love the area and community amenities and the fact that H-E-B is so close! The apartment complex (4x4) is spacious including the kitchen