Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,495 Reviews

1,495 Reviews

1,495 Reviews

The staff was very friendly and efficient. I have no yet moved in however, I will be in the next month and cannot wait to be a part of the community.
Very cost effective and close to the city. It’s not the fanciest place but there are great amenities and the rent is pretty cheap for the location.
Ah, besides some noise problems sometimes, I've had a pretty good time here. There are sometimes issues that come up in the community but the staff are always super nice about it. It's cheaper than a lot of other complexes so that's nice and the maintenance is really quick about things.
i like the upgrades to the gym but the community has gotten worse. People blaring music and making noise all night on weekdays. We need night security again!
Honestly the old management with sergio was just terrible things never got done and they give you the run around. That being said it has gotten better i still am moving at the end of my lease though because there is mold in between the walls that is making me really sick.
Good location. Lived here for 2 years and it was affordable and nice. There are a few cons though, could be unsafe and there are a lot of maintenance issues.
I love the UT bus shuttles that take me to campus. Valet trash is super convenient! The gym looks great with the new upgrades and equipment.
I just moved in not to long ago and I absolutely love the community and leasing experience so far. I would definitely recommend it to friends considering everyone is so kind and the atmosphere is so calm.
They are super nice and have been very honest with me since the beginning. Only issue is getting in contact a few times I’ve had issues where I had been waiting for days for a response. Other than that, great apartments
The staff at ballpark North is really attentive and they’re always looking for ways of helping the residents. I have recently signed my lease and Im loving it already