Love the staff. They really go out of their way to help you. The apartments are a bit messy and things break easily but there’s always someone helping you repair it. So it all works out.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love it here everyone is understanding. They take the time to make everyone feel comfortable staying here. It’s so close to school and work.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far everything has been great. We even had someone notice our AC was malfunctioning and they fixed it right away without us having to do much. The raccoons on the other hand are getting braver and they ransacked our trash a couple of times. We had to start taking the trash to the bin because of this.

Reply from Ballpark North

for the most part i’ve enjoyed my stay here. a lot of things break and are probably old. definitely need upgrades. also not the cleanest. but decent for the price i guess.

Reply from Ballpark North

The office staff are timely and communicative, and the residents are respectful to you and your well being. The amenities could use an update however, or else I would have given 5 stars.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here is pocket friendly. You get to make friends with fellow roommates who have been matched with you. Staff is also really mice and helpful

Reply from Ballpark North

Love it here. My roommates are crates I love having my own bathroom the location is really close to the bus line which is great I like that the grocery store is walking distance

Reply from Ballpark North

I love living at Ballpark North. Assistants are always quick when it comes to any issue, especially with any and all work orders we place concerning our particularly apartment. Mail is always sorted out quickly which is greatly appreciated. Additionally, my roommates and I enjoy the foodie Friday’s along with countless other events the complex hosts. Ballpark makes student living much more enjoyable than the experiences i've had in the past.

Reply from Ballpark North

Living in Ball Park North is comfortable and affordable. The office staff is very helpful and the maintenance is speedy. Carla or Karla helped me with my lease and Benita is understanding and Sergio is great at helping with payment plans as well as Benita

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything has been great! The location is great, the apartment is spacious, and foodie Fridays is definitely a plus! The bus service is also very convenient.

Reply from Ballpark North

Pretty good I like the spacing, the distance from campus and just the overall scenery. Also compare to other apartments it has one of the lowest rents around.

Reply from Ballpark North

It’s a great place if you want to be close to town, bus stops near by. Cost efficient, and nice people, nice workers, own bath and bed solo.

Reply from Ballpark North

Benita has been very helpful. As far as roommate issues, they can be handled better by the staff. Also, this complex needs better wifi routing than what we currently have.

Reply from Ballpark North

Location is great. The amenities, services and staff is great. I wish they could keep there word about incentives I was told one thing and still have not receive it.

Reply from Ballpark North

It started out great but now i am debating subleasing due to issues being overlooked. I had to move a desk out of my apartment Because it was bug infested and now I have bites all over my body.

Reply from Ballpark North

I came here in October and everything is fine for me the house is perfect and all the amenities are useful The best thing in my room is definitely the bathroom inside the bed room

Reply from Ballpark North

Good experience so far, I just wish there could be more efforts made for security. The pedestrian front gate is busted right now and the vehicle gate breaks once in a while.

Reply from Ballpark North

Compared to some other student apartments in the area, Ballpark has been the best! Room and shared living spaces were clean when I moved in, and if I have any problems the maintenance team is fast and kind! The front office staff are also always ready to help and host lots of events for us which I appreciate! The gym is small but has everything you could need, and is always clean. The pool is beautiful and the office offers free printing which is a huge plus. Definitely recommend living here, great apartment for a great price!

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything good so far. I’ve been here for 3 years and amenities and location are two of the best aspects of this apartment complex. Good for the price.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great experience so far! Love living here. I am currently in a 4x4. Love how helpful the office staff is and how they are quick to report matinence complaints.

Reply from Ballpark North

I have love living at ballpark. I can’t imagine students not being able to live in an affordable school environment. I am scared that other students won’t be able to enjoy the same experience that I have. Say no to domain on riverside!!

Reply from Ballpark North

Affordable student living! Every interaction I’ve had with staff has been very pleasant, & I love how quick maintenance is done after I file a maintenance request. Also, great plus is that it’s pet friendly!

Reply from Ballpark North

The apartment has it’s ups and downs like any other place. I like my roommates they are pretty clean and nice. My bathroom was pretty dirty when I moved in but I cleaned it as much as I could.

Reply from Ballpark North

It’s a nice complex with good amenities. It’s located next to plenty of shopping stores, restaurants, and a grocery store. It’s on the UT shuttle route.

Reply from Ballpark North

Most of the staff does not care about residents and therefore do not provide any useful help. If you want any help you need to directly ask the managers.