Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,459 Reviews

1,459 Reviews

1,459 Reviews

Love living here! Maintenance requests are always handled quickly and my emails are always responded to quickly as well. Gates sometimes don’t work late at night but it usually gets fixed.
This Place Rocks, sentence of the quality of service in this community at ballpark North luxury apartments is like Rodeo Drive there's no equal it's the best!!!!
Decent place. Staff is alright, depends who you speak with. Some are clueless but some are actually very helpful. Location is really good. Just a few issues with the front gate other than that it’s ok.
Ballpark North is awesome! Great prices, free food every Friday, fun events regularly, great amenities, quick maintenance, friendly staff, great location...I can go on and on!
Great place and very affordable for student living. The amenities around the complex are well maintained and very entertaining. Foodie Friday’s are also cool.
So far so good. In the mid of covid19 challenge, the manager team made some change to better serve and protect the residents, which is great.
I had a good time that’s why I’m renewing my lease. The girls I roommates with have became my best friends. Staff was so nice every time I needed help.
Have been living here for two years and came across several issues. What’s good is it is in a convenient location, good proximity to universities and to downtown.
Over the last two years that I have lived here, I have had no big complaints. The rates are great and so is the community. I would recommend this place.
I've had a great time here. Everyone in the office is really friendly and helpful, and maintenance is speedy and efficient. I've enjoyed my time here at ballpark north, and I've renewed my lease for another year.