I have had a great experience at Ballpark. The amenities are great and the service staff is always helpful when I've gone in. Ballpark goes out of their way to inform and invite to the events they're holding every week. There can be some issues (Move-in especially was a disaster, which wasn't a great first impression) but overall I'm very glad I chose Ballpark to live in this year.

Great amenities and a helpful service staff that throws cool events every week. The rooms are spacey and the living rooms are a great place to host people.

I have always been taken care of here. Ballpark never fails to complete maintenance requests in a timely manner and I am always greeted with a smiling face. I renewed for a reason. You guys are awesome. THANK YOU!!

I have had some difficulties with the front office and maintenance, so my rating is going to be lower than some other residents. I've had an average experience living here. Nothing I'd recommend honestly.

Apartment was very dirty when we moved in however with some elbow grease and feather dusters the room actually ended up being very nice. Plenty of space to have friends over and the office staff is friendly. Maintenance is normally quick to respond but will only fix minor issues. Had to request a new dryer 3 times after ours was messed up. Gym/pool/clubhouse are really cool. Would live here again if it still suited my needs.

The Ballpark is really great. I like the maintenance team and the new basketball court. I wish it was a bit cheaper but so far so good. Close to Town lake and HEB!

I do like the 4x4 bedroom. Having my own room and bathroom are neat, and bus stop is just right outside the apartment, which is very convenient.

It was a nice place and was to loud on the weekends! I recommend this place! Maintenance came when asked and they usually came often to change filters.

Maintenance has kinda screwed us over multiple times. If it weren't for all the issues we had with maintenance I'd definitely live here again.

You all are doing pretty well. The office staff gives their residents great service. The events provided are also fun, and free food is always a plus!

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark is a great place to live. It is cheap and convenient. The distance from campus, if you are a student at the University of Texas, is a slight inconvenience due to traffic and stuff, but other than that, it's great!

Reply from Ballpark North

Fine, not to many complaints. Not enough parking spaces, internet is unreliable at points, roaches are sometimes an issue, staff is friendly, maintenance is generally prompt.

Reply from Ballpark North

So far, so good. The only critique I have is that a residents be notified before maintenance arrives at the apartment due to safety concerns.

Reply from Ballpark North

maintenance is slow and area isn't very safe, but the space is nice and well furnished. Valet trash pick up is a huge plus. Other amenities are nice as well.

Reply from Ballpark North

Good student housing. I feel safe living here, management is nice but sometimes unhelpful. Overall a good place to live while going to school. Good location and the front office always has some kind of special event going on with free food!

Reply from Ballpark North

Although our start here was really bumpy (our stove was non-functioning for 2 months and when we moved in the apartment was in bad shape), my stay at the ballpark has been rather painless. Work orders take awhile to be processed, but the staff seems genuinely caring and the community here is great.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark is cool, but at the beginning of the year, the maintenance process was extremely slow. Even now there are still stuffs broken. The gate by the bus stop cannot locked. Safety program?

Reply from Ballpark North

Good place to live, with affortable prices. The staff is very friendly, and helpful and the community events are awesome. They also have good amenities

Reply from Ballpark North

Living here has been the best! Love the community & amenities. Ballpark has great facilities, and the location is ideal. I wouldn't see myself living anywhere else.

Reply from Ballpark North

The Ballpark Apartments are a warm community, the staff is friendly and helpful and the environment is pleasing. I haven't really had any complains, thus far, and are looking forward to another year here.

Reply from Ballpark North

I had to call someone out to fix my sink 3 times before it was actually fixed. But the available yoga classes were impressive even though I didn't get to go.

Reply from Ballpark North

I've had no problem that's been directly related to living here at ballpark. The people at the leasing office have been helpful whenever I have questions.

Reply from Ballpark North

Nice friendly staff at the front office. Decent rooms and appliances. Finding a parking spot can get difficult sometimes, especially at night.

Reply from Ballpark North

Nice place to stay but a little loose on the security department. I just got my bike stolen last week and while I understand we are living in Austin, I must point that most of the doors are not locking properly so anyone can come in at any time regardless if they are residents or not.

Reply from Ballpark North

Service requests take a while to fix or not fixed at all. My bath tub has been leaking since I moved in. However, staff is really nice and easy to talk to.