The apartment is ok, maintenance takes forever to fix things, and some of the other residents leave their trash all around the building. But the rent is affordable and it is right on the UT shuttle route.

I really like the 4x4 layout. The room I got was upgraded however we did not recieve the upgrades we were promised. We pay an upgraded rent and yet we did not get all the upgrades.

I've lived in most of the other apartment complexes In the area. These are a little smaller but nicer too. The rent is on par with the rest of the neighborhood and making payments is an effortless process. Would definitely recommend to someone else.

Had a rough start moving in here, but after some problems were taken care of, I haven't had any more problems. I also like having my own room, and restroom at a reasonable price.

The staff is friendly, but whenever I submit a maintenance request, it sometimes goes unanswered for weeks. I have then gone in person and have been told that it was not something major so it was going to be taken care of soon. I could not get into my apt, how it that something major?

I lived here for almost 3 years now and I can say they are probably one of the best student apartments around this area. Mainly because they are well-furnished at an affordable price. It's located near a grocery store and has a UT shuttle that takes you to and from campus every 10 minutes or so. However, one complaint that I would have is some things that are wrong with the property aren't being tended to quick enough. Especially things that fall under security (broken lights) since the lease offered a safe and well-lit place with security.

I've enjoyed the community activities. My only complaint is how long it takes to receive maintenance. The property is well kept and it is easy to find parking.

Y'all are doing great! I am so happy to be living here at The Ballpark! It's amazing! It has made my first time living in an apartment an amazing time. And the fact that y'all really care about the people that live at the apartments is amazing.

A great, affordable student housing environment. I enjoy all the amenities (especially the pool). I enjoy all the free events Ballpark hosts, with free food given weekly. My only complaints is that they lock some of the gates, so passing through from one side to the other of the complex can force you to go all the way around the club house instead of being Able to cut through (when you are already inside the complex to begin with).

It is an amazing property with good prices, awesome facilities and fun things to.do around, but it is in East Riverside, which isnt that safe, so four stars will have to do.

It is a great place to live, yes it has small things like any other place. But asides from that I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice place to live. Turn in your maintenance requests early. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Been living here for almost three years. The only problem is that they are pretty bad about matching you with people that are compatible with how you like to live.

Its pretty cool, not super luxurious but not shabby either. Its affordable and worth the price. I just wish someone would knock down this wasp nest I have on my porch! XD

I've had nothing but trouble with maintenance issues. I am not impressed with the speed at which issues are taken care of. We even had a maintenance man tell us he was coming tomorrow to fix everything but never did. Hopefully in a month or so everything will be fixed and the apartment will feel like home. But right now it seems like we are living in a cheap hotel with terrible issues.

Usually the first week is a bit rough, because there might be something that wasn't fixed correctly, but they work quick and hard to make sure that everything is to your expectations. Staff is great and they just upgraded the complex so much!

Good place for the right price. Some of the staff really understands your frustrations and does their best to help you out. Sometimes they mess up paperwork, BUT they always do their best to fix the problem/mistake.