Staff is always so friendly, and willing to help each time I've needed. I love that there are always so many events put on for the residents, they're great!

Reply from Ballpark North

Great complex. The staff is friendly and the events are fun. The pool and gym are great additions to the apartments. I love that I have my own washer and dryer.

Student friendly environment and community! There are tons of community events that allow you to meet a ton of students as well as host games and prizes!

This is my third year living here and overall I do recommend it. Since I've been here, prices have increased from $435 to $585 for a 3x3 (as you can expect anywhere in austin). Pet rent has increased from $0 to $25. The new management has added better customer service, valet trash which is so great, a 24 hour gym, and wwaaayyy better Internet service. We are a $6- $10 fasten ride to downtown so all of my friends always like to meet up here to go out and there is a good amount of visitors parking. The UT bus picks up close to the complex and drops off by the football stadium. HEB, Walgreens and plenty of restaurants are really close to the apartment. Maintenence is really quick when it comes to little issues like light bulbs and appliances. For bigger issues, like leaks, I've found it hard to maintain communication with them. The office accepts packages so you don't have to drive to get those, that's nice. The pool and hot tub are maintained really well also! Overall, pretty good student housing.

Very good deal! The amenities are great for an Austin apartment. Maintenance is very timely in answering/fixing requests. The apartments are in pretty good shape too. Printers always have problems but the office staff is always accommodating and helps to ensure you get what you need.

Reply from Ballpark North

Ballpark is absolutely a great apartment community! It truly looks out for the needs of its residents and treats everyone with the utmost respect.

It is good and quiet place, my roommates are really nice and keep the apartment clean and in shape..at night the parking lot is not full so I'm able to park near my apartment.. I had a couple of friends live here and they told me is a good apartment complex like it

Reply from Ballpark North

Really nice office and the manager sat down with me to answer all my questions and concerns. The apartment itself is nice and modern (with the updated kitchen). The amenities are a plus.

Reply from Ballpark North

It seems that ballpark north is really going strong. I was a bit iffy about signing there, but my friends liked it so, I kinda gave it a shot. I can't wait for the free yoga.

Reply from Ballpark North

This is a great community to live in! Excellent service by the staff! I can't wait to live here the next semester and enjoy my time at Ballpark North!

Reply from Ballpark North

Really love living here! I have not dealt with any crazy things from the time I have lived here! I wish ballpark would offer 6 month leases bc I would love to stay here next semester.

Reply from Ballpark North

Highly recommend this place. Staffs are nice and the community is very friendly. Walking distance to HEB and very close to UT shuttle bus stop.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great price! The residence portal makes it easy to make payments and keep up on payments! The front desk always answers my call which makes everything easier

Reply from Ballpark North

Great community, nice amentities. Great people with cute dogs.Great community, nice amentities. Great people with cute dogs.Great community, nice amentities. Great people with cute dogs.Great community, nice amentities. Great people with cute dogs.

Reply from Ballpark North

Everything besides some maintenance issues was alright. The issues were fixed in 2 days tops. One was the heater but got fixed quick, the other one was the AC unit that needed to be replaced and that took a while.

The property is nice, affordable and they do roommate matching! This is the best staff I've ever dealt with and they truly care about their residents. The community events also rock!

Reply from Ballpark North

You guys are doing awesome and I love the community. The staff and all the other people that work here are very friendly and very helpful here.

Reply from Ballpark North

You guys have horrible maitanace. I am still waiting for someone to come look at the toilet. However I love all the events y'all do they are lit

Reply from Ballpark North

Good, not five stars because sometimes it can be hard to get packages and sometimes things don't work, like the gate. But other than that, it's good

Reply from Ballpark North

Great with staying involved. Planning get together a for the rest of the ballpark north residents. But not so good with appliances or with packages

Reply from Ballpark North

It is really great! I love it so much! It's far but not too far away from campus. The community it really great and there are many things really close by.

Reply from Ballpark North

ballpark north is a great community. very quiet living space and most of the time everyone that lives there is extremely enjoyable. I wouldnt choose to live anywhere else

They are really nice and friendly! They answer all the questions you ask and they make you feel welcomed! The models were pretty nice and I am looking forward to living there!

A lot of communication and involvement opportunities! So much better than my current apartment management.keep up the good work! I've already recommended the place to another friend!

Can't wait to live here at ballpark next year! Seems like an amazing housing complex to live in. I love how it already comes furnished that way you don't have to worry about furniture!