Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,448 Reviews

1,448 Reviews

1,448 Reviews

The staff at Ballpark North are amazing, caring people. They are very eager to help their residents with any problems or questions they may have. Very patient people.
This is my first time abroad, and this apartment community is really making me enjoy this experience. I love my roommates and everything around here!
There is no better place to live as a student than at Ballpark. I’ve lived here for two years and am staying for my third. The apartments are the best value you can get space wise and location wise as a student, and do not come short in amenities.
It is a gated and awesome community to spend your college life. Service people are doing their job quote well. Rent is super reasonable and affordable.
Ballpark North offers great ammeinities at a competitive price. It is located near a grocery store which is perfect and is located near a UT bus stop.
Ballpark North is the best riverside apartment complex. They always answer any questions you have with the best attitude and answer. They also have the best pool everrrrr!
I see a lack of care when the comes to the resident packages and problems with maintenance issues. The front desk shows little empathy and emotion.
The people over at Ballpark were really nice and helpful. The rooms were nicely provided with basic essentials like bed and desk. This is a perfect apartment a student can get.
I get a strong impression that BPN is somewhat of a "hit-or-miss" property. It seems that residents can be somewhat on their own with various issues that come up, so it depends on whether your situation worked out. I feel I was fortunate to get the roommates I got, and to get on the third floor, so there's nobody above to make noise. But I don't know how responsive the property would be to an issue coming up that needed taking care of.
Staff seems really nice and helpful! The application process they helped every time i had a question!! And its so close to downtown austin!!!