very good Service. I haven't had too many problems with the way you run things. I enjoy the community in this apartment complex. I hope to live here again next year

The maintenance could be better but it's pretty quiet, has great amenities and is right along public transportation lines. Great place to live if you're a student on a budget.

This is a pretty quiet place to live. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. However, the move in process was a disaster. It was a long line of people squished together going from station to station and they "opened the doors" late. Also, maintenance takes FOREVER. My window is currently leaking water which is a big problem and I've been waiting for 2 weeks...still waiting...

My experience here at the ballpark has been great so far! I already renewed my lease for next year because I like it here so much and didn't want to miss out!

I think the actually apartments are great and the staff does a good job of trying to answer everyone's questions. Unfortunately, due to either a lack of communication or maintenance workers it often seems that work orders go unanswered. Overall, I am glad with the apartments overall and I have chosen to stay next year. I was a little perplexed by the new fee for the trainer and some other stuff because logistical I do not understand how our whole complex can utilize just one person unless there are more then that makes sense.

The ballpark is great and they finally have 24 hour gym! Very pet friendly and there is a trail right next door that makes living here so much better and active! The location is great!

The maintainance was slow at first, but much better now! Love the gym! I really enjoy the event the Ballpark puts on in the clubhouse. I've had a pretty good experience here.

24 HOUR GYM!!!! YASSSSSSS. Keep it up Ballpark! I have been waiting for this to happen and now I am able to workout at any time!! The brand new packing log in system is great!! I love getting notified when my packages have arrived!

Nice facilities with a good location to both the city and campus. However, the office crew is incompetent and the rent is far too expensive for the quality of the units.

The ballpark is a great place! The front office people are great and friendly. Ghe only down side is the maintenance request. There has been multiple requests and none have been completed.

Ballpark has been okay. I only wished you guys were more responsive to maintenance issues and concerns. Your system for moving in was also inefficient since at some point there was only one person doing most of the work for each part of the check in...

Never had any problems. Glad I've signed there so far the staff is very friendly. One of the better decisions I've made aas for me to live there

The Eagle Pass High School Eagles were crushed by the Del Rio High School Rams 49 to 0 in the District 29-5A championship game on Friday, November 2, 2012, at the Eagle Pass Independent School District Student Activity Center.

they are doing great. the living place looks great and clean. everyone is friendly in the apartment. the staff in leasing office is kind too.

The community as a whole is okay. But it take way to long to fix necessary appliances. Though the access to the UT bus system is very convenient.

It's okay. Bad internet and maintenance service. Chica who works at the front desk is very rude to residents. The mailing service is good and gym is fine.

I think Ballpark is definitely livable for college students as it is not too expensive, but still has the needed amenities. The only thing I would ask is if management could be a bit more proactive about making sure the wifi worked for everyone and if it doesn't to fix it!!

For the most part, I don't mind living here. The commute to campus isn't bad and my apartment suits my needs. I wish maintenance was better.

The apartment we moved into this fall was scattered with broken appliances and other household necessities. Only one of our stove elements worked, our fridge was leaking, my shower was leaking, and my toilet was also broken and would not stop running. All of these were quick fixes but it took MONTHS for us to receive any indication of them getting fixed. This is not acceptable and I understand there are more serious cases in other apartments that needed maintenance, but whenever I would inquire about my own maintenance requests I would be treated very rudely and that's what would bother me, not the amount of time it took to get fixed (although that's also unacceptable. Just hire more maintenance people. It's not my problem and I don't care at all that you are understaffed). I should not have been paying full rent for the first few months I lived here because I didn't have a full working apartment like I was promised in the lease. On top of that, I purchased a covered parking pass BEFORE the first day I moved in, and upon moving in I did not receive it because there were not enough covered spots. My money was allocated properly and I did not have to pay until I got a spot, thankfully, but the complex should not offer people to purchase spots if you don't have enough. Every single other apartment complex has a certain number of spots, and once they fill up, there is no longer an option to buy one. I should not have been given the opportunity to pay for one unless there would be one ready. You could have at least called me before I moved in and informed me of the fact that I wouldn't have a spot. There are not enough parking spots in general in Ballpark and so until I had a covered spot I was unable to find anywhere to park. I will definitely not be renewing my lease and I will always inform people of my experience at ballpark through online reviews and talking to my friends. Definitely not worth the cheap price in any way.

Ball Park Austin is a great place to stay for students. Everything is so organized. Request are addressed on time and everything you need is at walkable distance

I appreciate the help you give us! You're all very kind! I've enjoyed my lifestyle here so far, and all the amenities offered to us are great! Getting rewards for being a resident is even better!

The BallPark at Austin is affordable and it has easy access to the UT buses. Maintenance is slow to respond to requests, but it does eventually get fixed!

Service requests are taking too long (2weeks to over 4 weeks) to be fuffled and under qualified personal are sent to fix said request to no avail.

Maintenance is very slow. I have a fan that doesn't work and two light fixtures that don't work and it hasn't been replaced in over a month. Nor did they clean the room once the previous tenant left.

Just moved into the Ballpark at Austin and it has been great so far. There are community events every month to keep residents engaged in the community, and the staff is very welcoming. 10/10 would recommend living here 👌🏼