It's a very nice building and all, but I feel like customer service is definitely lacking. Maintenance requests take a long time to happen and the apartment wasn't in the best condition. It's a nice place but improvements can always happen!

Ballpark is amazing! I love living here! The rooms are very nice and its not that expensive. I'm glad that I decided to move here and will continue to live here!

The apartment itself is nice. There are just many maintenance issue and we were waiting for the maintenance peopl to come over all this time only to realize we did not submit a request. The staff can be a little clearer on that next time

When we first moved in the apartment was a mess. The walls were not painted, the closet doors were broken in 3 of the rooms and the garbage disposal was rusted. However, ballpark fixed these problems within the week.

The services so far has been great. A lot better than the kind of service we got last year. The only thing that I wold like is maybe have a 24 hour gym. Another thing that would be nice is to get an email if you're package arrives at the front office, maybe you can just send out a room wide email that someone has a package to make it easier. But so far I am pleased with the current service and if this continues, I wouldn't mind recommending this place to other people again.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love living here ! The activitys are great, and I can't wait to move in the ballpark west. I like the theme you guys have chosen for the upgrades

I love living at Ballpark. I know there's a lot of residents to take care of, but I wished that our maintenance requests could be processed faster

The complex is pretty nice with some cool amenities. It's conveniently located next to two UT shuttles and there are plenty of places to get food nearby. Maintenance requests can take a while sometimes, but overall I've enjoyed the time that I've lived here.

I really love living at this apartment complex. It is so modern and clean, it's just great! It really is designed for students, which is also really nice.

Since living here, August 2014, ballpark still hasn't installed the missing sliding mirrior of my bedroom closet. I'm sure Ballpark will improve with Logan as the new GM.

Ballpark staff needs to worke on being more welcoming! I try to attend the events & everytime I feel like the staff excludes themselves!!!!!

Reply from Ballpark North

I've had a pleasant time here at Ballpark! The service is great and the entire complex feels like a community. I would definitely recommend living here to friends!

Haven't really had any negative experience based on management. Of course, living with a bunch of other students sometimes means loud nights or rowdy neighbors, but it's not nearly as frequent or as annoying as one might expect it to be. Very nice. Renovations on their way.

I had an issue with being able to renew my lease. Mostly because I passed the deadline and did not realize it because I was new to leasing in general. The manager and staff at Ballpark were understanding and able to fix my lease so I could stay in my apartment without moving out and back in. I was very surprised and pleased they were able to help me out in this way. Another thing: I shipped my car to Texas and it had arrived before I moved there. It was supposed to arrive much later, but the car company was very prompt. The Ballpark was nice enough to register it and let it park right in front of the office for a couple days. Thanks Ballpark.

I am excited to live @ Ballpark 2015-2016! The new Amenities are amazing! I have multiple friends who live at Ballpark and I've attended residents events which are amazing!

Reply from Ballpark North

I have lived at ballpark for almost two years, and it has been amazing. The events are awesome, the new key FOB system is amazing. But overall the environment that the new management has built is awesome.

I love the environment at Ballpark and since they have upgraded the pool and clubhouse the complex even more beautiful. Ballpark gives you the biggest bang for your buck.

Reply from Ballpark North

Very nice complex. Maintenance is very poor. They recently moved all the computers from the nice quiet study lounge to the game room. Now there is no quiet place to study. Pool is very nice.

Reply from Ballpark North

Great friendly people when I go get my packages. They told me that my room B in all locations don't have good A/C they should get us a window A/C to help out during the summer.

Reply from Ballpark North

The Ballpark at Austin has been an amazing place to call home. I have had such a great time and it has been one of the best living experiences ever.

Reply from Ballpark North

I really Like living here & I love the activities you guys put together for us! Whenever I have a question about anything, the staff in the office are very helpful every time !

Reply from Ballpark North

I really love everything here. The environment is nice, the place is well managed. The only thing I don't like is the maintainance is very slow. I'm being forced to move to town lake next year because of the TSHA scholarship which is really inconvenient and I wish I could stay here. If I had a choice I would because the ballpark is pretty amazing.

Reply from Ballpark North

I love the staff here! They are really helpful, Ballpark has actually been my favorite place to live here in Austin so far. It's a great pace to live!

Reply from Ballpark North

I love Ballpark! I lived here for three years now and i absolutely love the helpful staff. Over the three years I've seen the apartment complex improve. They are doing great thing around the apartment complex. i AM VERY SATISFIED.

upgrades have really made this place more homey. I can't wait for the gym equipment to be upgraded for a more enjoyable experience. Great place