Ballpark North
4.01 stars1,349 Reviews

1,349 Reviews

1,349 Reviews

No big problems, very friendly staff. Move in was very easy! It was quick and simple. Also, I love the vallet trash service.... It is so convenient. Thank you for helping me feel at home
Always there to help residents, even after hours through the Facebook page which I think is really cool because most places don't do that for us.
Cons: Maintenance is very slow Lots of issues at move in Manager sometimes inaccessible Pros: Facility looks nice Gym is well equipped Nice amenity package
Initial maintenance is pretty slow, and there are still some issues, but overall price and community are good. The trash and package services hopefully make life easier.
It is very nice. I'm very happy with maintenance services and the new trash pickup service they started.I would definitely recommend living here.
Love the place. Y'all take great care of us but thing like time access to the gym and the lab could be a bit better just speaking for those of us who work as well and get back home after 9.
I love my apartment and my experience thus far has been great. There's an awesome pool and gym. l feel very safe , security is on duty every night. The city buses and UT shuttles easily accessible.
I love my apartment, and I love the community. The events put on by Ballpark are fun and staff is always friendly. I just wish communication was better!
I have liked it here so far. It has been a pleasant experience and am excited to continue living here. I like how relaxed the community is and how I am not disturbed much.
It's a very nice building and all, but I feel like customer service is definitely lacking. Maintenance requests take a long time to happen and the apartment wasn't in the best condition. It's a nice place but improvements can always happen!