Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,440 Reviews

1,440 Reviews

1,440 Reviews

The Ballpark Apartments are a warm community, the staff is friendly and helpful and the environment is pleasing. I haven't really had any complains, thus far, and are looking forward to another year here.
I had to call someone out to fix my sink 3 times before it was actually fixed. But the available yoga classes were impressive even though I didn't get to go.
I've had no problem that's been directly related to living here at ballpark. The people at the leasing office have been helpful whenever I have questions.
Nice friendly staff at the front office. Decent rooms and appliances. Finding a parking spot can get difficult sometimes, especially at night.
Nice place to stay but a little loose on the security department. I just got my bike stolen last week and while I understand we are living in Austin, I must point that most of the doors are not locking properly so anyone can come in at any time regardless if they are residents or not.
Service requests take a while to fix or not fixed at all. My bath tub has been leaking since I moved in. However, staff is really nice and easy to talk to.
Maintenance requests take very long to process when it comes to serious problems. Room spacious. I do not need valet trash retrieval. I need recycle services. I do need accessibility to printers in clubhouse. There's a lot of downsides the first months here but you get used to disappointment and a lot of the problems after the first semester you're here.
I haven't had many problems with you guys recently. But at the beginning of my lease this past August, there were many issues with organization and such. It seems better now.
Rent could be cheaper. None of my furniture is updated. Maintenance could be faster. But you have good events and its nice when you give free food.
Great place to live! They are really nice and awesome, the amenities that they have to offer are great for students on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone!