Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,463 Reviews

1,463 Reviews

1,463 Reviews

I've had no problem that's been directly related to living here at ballpark. The people at the leasing office have been helpful whenever I have questions.
Nice friendly staff at the front office. Decent rooms and appliances. Finding a parking spot can get difficult sometimes, especially at night.
Nice place to stay but a little loose on the security department. I just got my bike stolen last week and while I understand we are living in Austin, I must point that most of the doors are not locking properly so anyone can come in at any time regardless if they are residents or not.
Service requests take a while to fix or not fixed at all. My bath tub has been leaking since I moved in. However, staff is really nice and easy to talk to.
Maintenance requests take very long to process when it comes to serious problems. Room spacious. I do not need valet trash retrieval. I need recycle services. I do need accessibility to printers in clubhouse. There's a lot of downsides the first months here but you get used to disappointment and a lot of the problems after the first semester you're here.
I haven't had many problems with you guys recently. But at the beginning of my lease this past August, there were many issues with organization and such. It seems better now.
Rent could be cheaper. None of my furniture is updated. Maintenance could be faster. But you have good events and its nice when you give free food.
Great place to live! They are really nice and awesome, the amenities that they have to offer are great for students on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone!
The apartments are nice and efficient. The the best price for having your own room and bathroom. Austin is a pricey place but this place is the best as a student. Our wifi took awhile to get fixed, it was a rough four months. Everything else has been fine.
Overall a decent place to live for the price paid. The gym, although very small, is open 24/7. The property has free parking, which is nice.