Ballpark North
4 stars1,538 Reviews

1,538 Reviews

1,538 Reviews

I feel so happy to be one of BallPark North community. So right now I would like make friends and have fun with them cause used to do that I live in some where.
1 star
Maintenance hasn't answered multiple work order requests. Additionally rooms were not clean when we moved in. Fridge is busted and dented and the titles are coming up from the bathroom floor.
Very happy living here thus far. The front staff is always excellent. The place is clean, safe, and fun. There is a lot to do here, and the location is awesome for me. I love it here!
Air conditioning was broke on arrival. Dishwalker was broke on arrival. The unit itself is nice and conviently located. The staff is nice. The problems tho make me question whether they should be calling these apartments "move-in ready"
It's been a good experience so far, good atmosphere. The only thing I would suggest to improve on is the time it takes for a work order to be fixed. I waited about a week on an emergency maintainance request. But overall, a good job done.
The front desk and maitainace staff is awesome! However my room was not clean when i moved it which was kind of frustrating. So far i have enjoyed living here!
The staff is very friendly as well as the front desk. The move in conditions were not ideal however, but the staff was very helpful throughout the process.
Clean neighborhood all around. Some stuff is not up to par but overall it is a good place to live in. I would recommend for anyone else planning to go to school here.
Nice facility and staff, maintenance requests take a long time to fix. Dirty on the outside of apartments, trash accumulates and there is bird poop everywhere.
Very nice apartment complex, very nice amenities, internet speed is ok. Roommate match probably works better if you apply in due time, overall a nice place