Ballpark North
4.03 stars1,461 Reviews

1,461 Reviews

1,461 Reviews

Nice facilities with a good location to both the city and campus. However, the office crew is incompetent and the rent is far too expensive for the quality of the units.
The ballpark is a great place! The front office people are great and friendly. Ghe only down side is the maintenance request. There has been multiple requests and none have been completed.
Ballpark has been okay. I only wished you guys were more responsive to maintenance issues and concerns. Your system for moving in was also inefficient since at some point there was only one person doing most of the work for each part of the check in...
Never had any problems. Glad I've signed there so far the staff is very friendly. One of the better decisions I've made aas for me to live there
The Eagle Pass High School Eagles were crushed by the Del Rio High School Rams 49 to 0 in the District 29-5A championship game on Friday, November 2, 2012, at the Eagle Pass Independent School District Student Activity Center.
they are doing great. the living place looks great and clean. everyone is friendly in the apartment. the staff in leasing office is kind too.
The community as a whole is okay. But it take way to long to fix necessary appliances. Though the access to the UT bus system is very convenient.
It's okay. Bad internet and maintenance service. Chica who works at the front desk is very rude to residents. The mailing service is good and gym is fine.
I think Ballpark is definitely livable for college students as it is not too expensive, but still has the needed amenities. The only thing I would ask is if management could be a bit more proactive about making sure the wifi worked for everyone and if it doesn't to fix it!!
For the most part, I don't mind living here. The commute to campus isn't bad and my apartment suits my needs. I wish maintenance was better.