I've been mad about the flooding at my building. When it pours the sidewalk gets flooded and I can't walk my dogs. I've been here almost a year and there's been no activity to fix it.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have live at this apartments for over 2 years and I like the area, I like the people that run this property. Anytime I have an issue with my apartment their response is almost immediate. I would gladly recommend this place to my friends.

The complex is extremely noisy. Inconsiderate tenants everywhere. It’s ridiculous. The door doesn’t close. The window doesn’t either. They’re okay apartments, and you get what you pay for.

There's only one girl in the office that I like but she's super nice. There's never bugs in the apartment. Like I've never even seen a spider so that's cool. I don't like that it always smells like cigarettes outside but I guess that can't really be helped.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Doing Ok i guess the only problems ive had we're they gave the apartment i originally had picked out then charged me more for the other apartment. I got when i was told it would be the same as the first one i picked out

Just got into this and it seems pretty interesting and easy to use. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this will be something everyone will enjoy

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Very nice staff. Pretty senery. Hot water doesn’t work too well. No washer cards available. Called about it but 2 days later still no cards.

The neighborhood stays pretty quiet which is nice. I do find a couple things a bit frustrating - we pay for valet trash but the weekdays I've put my trash out, no one has picked it up so I just take it to the dumpster myself. I guess it's convenient for some people but it's just an extra cost for a service I don't need/use. Also, the dog waste stations rarely have any pickup bags in them.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Would like like response on extermination. Besides that a good experience so far!!! The last request was promptly and on time to fix issues that I had. So would like that to continue

Clean. Well maintained. Like the dog poop pick up receptacle. Wish more people used them. Appreciate that the office accepts and holds delivered package.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

My experience has been ok at times. I know there are things that can improve . I know there are things that are good. I believe that it should get better

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I like this complex and the amenities it offers. One complaint I have is that the pool area is open to smoking. I don't use it often because I can't stand to smell the cigarette smoke.

Plenty of ups and downs here. Rent is high and property is older. I wouldn’t come back because prices were told to me and not held as told. I like the location and schools

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Everything is as we expected. We dont really like that our a/c doesnt cool the bed room so we sleep in the living room. The trees are always filling the gutters with pine needles too.

This place is quite and peaceful nothing crazy or loud...the ladies in the office are polite and nice. Tye only problem i have is the people not picking up thier dog poop

Been a good experience. never really had any problems. the staff is very nice. it's a quiet community. This review requires to much to Wright down.

Management is courteous, super helpful, and friendly. Older building needs to be updated inside and outside but a quiet community with great eating spots off the water & always sunny Seabrook.

Nice, quiet community. Friendly neighbors and nice staff. I just wish the complex had more pet clean up stations around the complex to ensure pet owners can properly pick up after their pets.

I love it. It's a quiet and good neighborhood. Friendly community. It's not far from my joy. It's close to water and has a nice breeze. Its has nice restaurants around the area

Overall great complex. Maintenance is always fast to service request and the property is quiet and kept up. The office staff is helpful and quick to respond.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Really enjoy living here. Just renewed for another yr!! Like the area and the neighborhood. Just wish people would clean up after their pets more.

My experience has good so far. The office people are nice and professional. The area is quiet and peaceful. Really close to work for me. Close to food and shopping. Close to the water. I love to fish.

I LOVE THE APARTMENTS AND MY NEIGHBORS ARE ALL NICE BUT I HATE THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T PICK UP THEIR DOGS POOP AND I END UP STEPPING IN IT. ITS SO GROSS.

Not a bad apartment complex. No flooding during Harvey. Parking is sometimes limited. Decent community with nice landscaping. Cheapish rent. Apartments are pretty old and haven't been renovated in a while.

I truly love it here. Everyone is so friendly and sweet. The value of the apartments is great. The neighborhood is quiet and not one single complaint from that end.