Front desk associates are very kind, it's a great area, people keep to themselves but they're still friendly. I love living here so far. There are a lot of trees which I love. In the front part of my apartment there is plenty of room to play with my dog. It's a very homie area.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I Love living here. Peaceful, quiet, friendly. The staff is great. My apartment is well maintenanced and the landscaping is as well. Happy..

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Doing great! I've been loving how helpful leading office staff has been while I'm movie in. It has really made my first apartment experience go smoothly so far!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Since day one, Bar Harbor has been super helpful in trying to accommodate my needs and been very professional about how they approach matters. The employees have a knack of making you feel like you are already part of the community/bar harbor family, its extremely hard to overlook these apartments. Thank you so much for the help Nichole.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Super quiet community. Any matinence issues they're relatively quick to fix. Community is awesome. You can feel safe leaving your door unlocked overnight.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I just moved into Bar Harbor and love it. My neighbors were very friendly and made me very comfortable. I know I made the right decision to move here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nice, quiet, safe environment. I've been living at Bar Harbor since December 2012. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I plan on renewing my lease for the 3rd time.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The staff is great--it's great that they seem to know all the residents by name, so when an issue comes up I don't feel like I'm just "another day at the job" for them to deal with.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I like the quiet security of our relatively small apartment complex. I like the privacy of the wooden fence and hedges in front of my entrance area.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I love it here! The complex is quiet and peaceful. Very safe. The staff are always helpful and always answer any questions or needs that I might have.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nice place with friendly neighbors and helpful staff. Well kept grounds and community pool. Community area is awesome. Recommend to all my friendsz

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The complex is average, but I don't have many issues. I am not happy with the water bill, although it is an averaged it is more than most of the people I know that have a house!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have nothing bad to say. The whole process was simple and easy. Apartment complex clean outside and inside great space. I look forward to living here for a very long time

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Very friendly staff and neighbors. So far it's been great! We lived at the front of the complex by the road but only moved because the car noise could be loud. They made it simple and easy to transfer. We have lived here for 2yrs! Hopefully many more to come.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The place always looks great. Office staff is the best management team. Great place to live. The community is well located with everything you need just a short drive away.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

This is an amazing property...it's very quiet and well kept...only issue is there needs to be more lighting in the entrances..it's hard to see where to turn in at

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

This place is very quiet and peaceful. Around this place there are a very good selection of restaurants. I lived here for about one year and I have a nice neighbors.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Quiet place to live. Friendly neighbors. Office staff is very helpful. Moved in mid October and haven't had anything negative to say and hoping it stays that way.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Bar Hatbor has very friendly staff and clean, comfortable facilities. The ladies in the office are always helpful and any pest/maintenance requests have been completed promptly. Also, they are pet friendly! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because most of the units are still carpeted and I prefer wood/tile floors for cleaning reasons.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Need to clean the dog trash bins more often and also need more of them around complex. When it is raining you have to walk clear across the complex to throw away dog trash

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Bar Harbor is my home and what makes it so special to me, is the group of people that have dedicated and committed themselves to that great success. Thank you to the staff.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

It has been so great!!! Every time we have a need you guys always meet the need within 24 hours and you guys go about it so kindly!! Super appreciate yall

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Love it here.... Great property and good neighbors! Feels like your at the beach with wind in your hair... Actually at the pool but wonderfully relaxing!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Always a positive attitude and enviorment. Grounds well kept, and staff has great enthusiasm for helping people. My one complaint is that after several leases signed the rates are no longer competative for the area....soti.so times my several hundred dollars for comparable properties.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Just got into this and it seems pretty interesting and easy to use. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this will be something everyone will enjoy