Seems like a neat app. I just signed my lease, and I like the idea of having little rewards tied to my community. I sincerely hope this app doesn't disappoint.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nicole has been phenomenal in assisting me with an issue I had here. What an asset to your organization. The maintenance staff too...on point and well equipped.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Very nice neighborhood . Nice neighbors and is very quiet, love that there are updates being done and how everything is keep up with and the front office is great

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

You guys are awesome! Seriously some of the sweetest and helpful ladies in the office! And maintenance is always here in a jiffy when we need it!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have been here over a week and so far I am very impressed with bar harbor. All my service request have been answered next day. The people that work here have answered all my questions and have been awesome.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Nice place honestly, recommend to anyone who likes the area especially! I am currently on the 7 month lease and definitely considering extending.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Staff was so helpful when moving in and answered all my questions! Staff was also very accommodating when my move I tell needed to change, glad I chose this community as my new home!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great apartment complex to live in! Always clean and well managed! I love living in such a quiet, respectful environment, especially being a full time college student and part time employee.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Fabulous staff in the leasing office, very accommodating for busy residents. Great location, conveniently located near two major roads and shopping.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

You guys are doing a great job! I've only lived here for two months but my experience so for has been wonderful. The hospitality is first class. Keep up the good job

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Everything is good so far. The area looks nice every time I visit. I move in the 29th so hopefully my apartment is ready by that time. Thank you!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Me and my fiancé love bar harbor, the staff is so easy to talk to and that really make you feel at home, I couldn't ask for a better community!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The time ive spent here ive really had no major issues . The office people are very kind an understanding especially for rent. They also are good at fixing issues when you have a problem. The community is kept nice an always trash free plus the people here are nice an will usually keep to themselves. No shootings no robbing no bugs wich is always a great thing.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Bar Harbor staff is always quick to respond to our service requests. It's very comforting! Even if it's a repeated request they still make is a priority.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I really like it here at Bar Harbor. It is a really quiet place with a lot of friendly faces. Everyone at the office is really nice and always treat me like i am important.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I just picked up my keys yesterday. Moving is so stressful and Haley and Nicole have made this whole process so easy. Can't wait to get moved in!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I love the Community Rewards program. By doing the simple things you are rewarded handsomely! Thank you for creating such a wonderful community for the residents to be a part of!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great area, very safe; great staff, friendly; great maintenance, quick. A little on the pricey side for what you get (apt space, outside cleanliness, workout room), but overall I have had no problems with living here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great atmosphere! I've enjoyed living here at Bar Harbor. Very quiet and easy access to shopping and entertainment. So far it has been 3 years and I plan on renewing my lease this year.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have been living here for 3 years. There has little to no issues. Wonderful office staff.minus minor issues which hopefully will be resolved soon I enjoy living here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great staff, awesome neighbors, well kept grounds, marvelous maintenance....like family! Been a resident since 2008 and highly recommend you take a good look at Bar Harbor!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great community, and awesome leasing office. Close to restuarants, parks, the board walk, & much more. With the addition of the splash pad to the. Park close by, it's great for kids!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Love my 2 bedroom apartment, but the living room is oddly shaped and there aren't many options for making the living room comfortable, especially if you have a long couch. Turning on the water for a bath/shower is VERY loud! Other than that, it's a great place to live in.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Doing Ok i guess the only problems ive had we're they gave the apartment i originally had picked out then charged me more for the other apartment. I got when i was told it would be the same as the first one i picked out

Our apartments a very clean inside and out. Landscape is beautiful! I could not have picked a better first apartment for me and my fiancé. We hope to stay here for just a bit longer