I love living here . It is a very Calm environment . I have had No problems with the apartment or its employees. It was a great decision to move here

I have live at this apartments for over 2 years and I like the area, I like the people that run this property. Anytime I have an issue with my apartment their response is almost immediate. I would gladly recommend this place to my friends.

Love living here. The office staff and maintenance are very prompt with everything. Nice people all around. I definitely recommend living here.

There's only one girl in the office that I like but she's super nice. There's never bugs in the apartment. Like I've never even seen a spider so that's cool. I don't like that it always smells like cigarettes outside but I guess that can't really be helped.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great place to live. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests taken care of quickly and efficiently. The grounds and flowers are well maintained

Love my apartment and the staff in the office! The pool and work out area are perfect and my neighbors feel like family. It is nice to live in a place that feels safe and like home.

Over 18 months and counting- my longest stay in any one apartment. Work order assistance from the apartment office can sometimes be delayed but the job is well done.

I've been at Bar Harbor Apartments for almost 2 years. I love the community and the staff. I have nothing but great things to say about the apartments

My only complaints are that there isn't a dog run area and that many of the other pet owners don't pick up after their animals. Maybe providing poop bags would help?

I have been living in this community since 4 years and till date the experience is very good. I have only positive things to say about the staff.

You have no worries with Bar Harbor, from the office staff to maintenance personnel, we are taken care of. Our staff is always visible and eager to assist us in our needs, whatever they may be. Reliable information is given us by staff, work orders are filled and completed within less than 24 hours. Grounds are kept clean and attractive. This is truly a family oriented community.

I love living here! Very quiet and safe! Friendly neighbors too! I will definitely be renewing my lease. Probably my favorite apartment so far!

I have no complaints. It's a nice quiet complex. When I've needed maintenance it's always done quickly. The staff is pleasant and easy to work with. I have not been able to make it to the movie nights, but I think that's a neat idea.

Great service with the maintenance ,and the management, always doing everything on time,thanks for the good job.keep the good work and great actitude.

Plan to stay here for a while - really like the quietness, the outdoor yard spaces, and my neighbors. Management does their duty and everything seems to run smoothly.