Fabulous staff in the leasing office, very accommodating for busy residents. Great location, conveniently located near two major roads and shopping.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

You guys are doing a great job! I've only lived here for two months but my experience so for has been wonderful. The hospitality is first class. Keep up the good job

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Everything is good so far. The area looks nice every time I visit. I move in the 29th so hopefully my apartment is ready by that time. Thank you!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Me and my fiancé love bar harbor, the staff is so easy to talk to and that really make you feel at home, I couldn't ask for a better community!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

The time ive spent here ive really had no major issues . The office people are very kind an understanding especially for rent. They also are good at fixing issues when you have a problem. The community is kept nice an always trash free plus the people here are nice an will usually keep to themselves. No shootings no robbing no bugs wich is always a great thing.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Bar Harbor staff is always quick to respond to our service requests. It's very comforting! Even if it's a repeated request they still make is a priority.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I really like it here at Bar Harbor. It is a really quiet place with a lot of friendly faces. Everyone at the office is really nice and always treat me like i am important.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I just picked up my keys yesterday. Moving is so stressful and Haley and Nicole have made this whole process so easy. Can't wait to get moved in!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I love the Community Rewards program. By doing the simple things you are rewarded handsomely! Thank you for creating such a wonderful community for the residents to be a part of!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great area, very safe; great staff, friendly; great maintenance, quick. A little on the pricey side for what you get (apt space, outside cleanliness, workout room), but overall I have had no problems with living here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great atmosphere! I've enjoyed living here at Bar Harbor. Very quiet and easy access to shopping and entertainment. So far it has been 3 years and I plan on renewing my lease this year.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have been living here for 3 years. There has little to no issues. Wonderful office staff.minus minor issues which hopefully will be resolved soon I enjoy living here.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great staff, awesome neighbors, well kept grounds, marvelous maintenance....like family! Been a resident since 2008 and highly recommend you take a good look at Bar Harbor!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Great community, and awesome leasing office. Close to restuarants, parks, the board walk, & much more. With the addition of the splash pad to the. Park close by, it's great for kids!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Love my 2 bedroom apartment, but the living room is oddly shaped and there aren't many options for making the living room comfortable, especially if you have a long couch. Turning on the water for a bath/shower is VERY loud! Other than that, it's a great place to live in.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Doing Ok i guess the only problems ive had we're they gave the apartment i originally had picked out then charged me more for the other apartment. I got when i was told it would be the same as the first one i picked out

Our apartments a very clean inside and out. Landscape is beautiful! I could not have picked a better first apartment for me and my fiancé. We hope to stay here for just a bit longer

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I've been here for almost six years. Maintenance requests are always resolved promptly. The staff has always been helpful and friendly, while remaining professional. The property is always tastefully landscaped, making it a pleasure to return home every evening.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I referred my brother though and i never got any points and he signed a lease and everything :/. Other than that this community is quiet and i like it a lot

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I've lived at bar harbor for over two years now and I've never had a problem. I've always felt safe. The staff in the office are always so nice. Maintenance is prompt if you have anything needing fixed. Overall a quiet community and my neighbors are awesome! My lease was up in april(was going to move closer to my job) but last minute decided to stay because I knew I wouldn't find anything else like bar harbor and the staff helped me stay. Thank you bar harbor for being an awesome apartment complex

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

Hailey is awesome!! and I really hope I spelled your name right.... :-S It's quiet. No bugs. Never seen one. No wasps even in summer. Buildings and roads aren't falling apart. Property well groomed. Residents are very welcoming. My neighbors carried my groceries for me. Dishwashers and stoves actually work. Did I mention there are no bugs?? I'm on a second floor apartment and I love it.

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I am new to Bar Harbor and I am very pleased with the community! It's quiet, well kept and my living space is exactly what I was looking for!

Reply from Bar Harbor Apartments

I have lived in the complex for 6 months and so far I am very impressed on how fast they have responded to all maintenance issues! I love that its a small community, I do wish they had apartments available for people without dogs... sometimes the barking can get a bit annoying and having people bringing their dogs to do their "thing" to the front of your apartment and not picking it up its not a nice thing. If it wasn't for the dog issues I would give the complex a 5 star rating.

Always prompt with maintenance, and the staff is always friendly. I've been living here for years. I've never had real a reason to complain.

I have just moved in and everything is going well. My neighbors are nice, and there hasn't been any noise issues. I love the large closet, and fireplace. I painted mine as an accent wall and it really helps to add a personal feel to the place.