Great, quiet community near NASA and Galveston bay. The office staff is always super nice and helpful, and I've enjoyed living here for over a year.

I was in a tight spot needing to get my application processed and moved in with about 36 hrs of notice. Bar harbor made the move extraordinarily easy and the process was very quick. I look forward to everything the complex has to offer and they great people of the staff here at bar harbor

I’ve always loved how the apartments look, and especially all the trees around us! The management team has been so awesome and helpful. I recommend this complex to everyone!

Me and my boyfriend moved in back in february. We kove it here! We especially love the pool. I also love the workout area. The staff is super nice too!

Been here nine years, and I’ve really enjoyed it. The staff is attentive and the property is clean. I hate to leave; I’m really going to miss it here.

Really enjoy living in this community. Close to everthing. Community is clean and we'll kept. Is quite most of the time. My little boy lovea spending time at the pool and grilling area.

I love the staff, they are super nice and helpful. Amenities are awesome. 24 hours Fitness area...yassss. New apartment, new life, new beginning. Thank ladies for all your help. Vania.

Great community to live in and enjoy. The area is great and offers a lot of things to do. Being beside NASA Rd and 146, stores and restaurants are not far from you!

I’ve been living here for over 4 years! I enjoy it very much. The grinds are clean and the people are very kind. Anytime that I put in a request to have something in my apartment fixed it done very quickly.

So far so good. I've been here three months now and rather enjoy the peace and quiet . I haven't gotten around to the amenities yet because of my work schedule but in due time I will ..

The maintenance and office staff are amazing! Quick and helpful! The apartments, grounds and amenities are well kept. The environment is quiet and the other residents are very friendly.

We love living in bar harbor this is our second year here. The staff is great and super friendly. So excited to have a two bedroom now with a lot more space.

I left my apartment where I live at Bar Harbor. My neighbors and other neighbors that are not next to me we are more than friends we are family. you don't find that too often that at Bar Harbor we have that and I love it. the office staff and maintenance staff are so sweet and anytime you have a problem they will take care of it. This is my home not an apartment.

It has been amazing so far! Grateful to be living here and am excited to renew my lease with Bar Harbor. Wonderful grounds, friendly staff and the surrounded community has been great!

Bar Harbor is a great community with a well kept property, amazing office staff, and reliable maintenance that frequently goes above and beyond to please the residents.

Looks like nice and friendly place to live. Looks like everything is kept up grounds are taken care of and clean and no trashie places around me. So far so good

I just signed with bar harbor and I move in next week I am so excited to start my new life over here in Seabrook and at bar harbor! I’ve heard nothing but good things about this place!

As a new resident what I saw was acceptable in as I stay here for my 13 months we'll see how that continues I hope it will. Cant wait to enjoy the pool.

Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing was a great app I love the fact it is a great game and it makes me you think I want it and I can just watch the game again but it is a great app to get the money and it is still fun and it makes

It's an ideal neighborhood where everyone is nice and pleasant. It's very peaceful at night and it feels safe. The staff is very helpful and nice, and quick to address any problems.

Great service and Maintenance. Office staff super friendly. pool and gym open 365 days a year. Awesome Friendly neighbors. Amazing location.

Very happy with our complex, pretty quiet and I have very friendly neighbors. Never an issue with staff or maintenance. I love that we have an on-line portal to make maintenance requests and also to make payments.

The complex is extremely noisy. Inconsiderate tenants everywhere. It’s ridiculous. The door doesn’t close. The window doesn’t either. They’re okay apartments, and you get what you pay for.

Great community with great management and maintenance! I love the atmosphere and feel as if I am welcomed anytime I step inside the office! The maintenance crew is very timely and does a great job!

Best apartment complex I have ever lived in! I've never had to ask for anything twice, everyone is friendly (including the neighbors), and I genuinely feel safe at night. I LOVE the community.