The staff is really friendly and helpful, I have definitely been pleased and impressed by the service. The location of the community and the perks are really nice as well.

Reply from Bayside Village

I am doing good I like the location and my roommates will some are good. I love the cat friendly place. I wish there was mode community stuff

Reply from Bayside Village

Great location to live in close to everything schools downtown etc great food nearby friendly laid back building staff is very helpful and always gets back to you with an issues you have they do there best to make your living experience as great as possible

Reply from Bayside Village

I enjoy living at Bayside. There have been some noise issues, but management works to solve them. The location is perfect. The apartment is spacious, but I do wish I had one of the bigger rooms.

Reply from Bayside Village

The community is doing great job. People are very nice and kind. Only problem was that sometimes it was hard to find packages delivered. Now it's much better.3

Reply from Bayside Village

The apartment is good for its price and they have a lot of fun events going on every now and then, however, maintenance could be a bit better.

Reply from Bayside Village

I always feel safe in the building and the amenities that are available are great. As a graduate student on a budget, Bayside is very affordable and convenient. Unfortunately, there are people in the building that don't take care of it and don't take pride in where they live. These individuals give outsiders a bad impression of the building and it's community. Aside from these people, Bayside works to make student life easy and tries to give back to its residents.

Reply from Bayside Village

Hallways aren't always the cleanest but that's not necessarily Bayside's fault. Over all by a bad place to live if you have good roommates that don't steal from you.

Reply from Bayside Village

Love living here, great location and roommate assignments! Office could use a bit work on communication, but overall I have a had a positive experience.

Reply from Bayside Village

The staffs are great, very kind and warm-hearted. They solved many problems that I faced. The location of this property is good and it is safe here.

Reply from Bayside Village

Got amazing roommates as they told me they will give. They told me that they would not give me a pet in my apartment and they did so. Management reacts instantly to any household problems.

Reply from Bayside Village

So far so good. Not so thrilled about the bugs. As long as something is being done about it, however, it's manageable. The staff is very friendly and will listen to any issues or complaints one might have.

I definitely enjoy it here. Little confused about certain things with my roommates, but residency is great, and the rates are good as well. It is right in the heart of Portland and makes getting around from place to place a breeze.

Choosing Bayside was a good choice, I lIke it here, they have a great team to ensure that you're comfortable and all suits your needs....and I got the best roommates

Get better washing machines. money keeps getting stolen off the card. also clean it more often. then the trash. every time I go to throw away trash overloaded and its pretty bad last time I checked. Doing better cleaning the hallways and some of the smells went away. overall pretty good place to live.

Good place and great people who work here very helpful when just moving in havent heard or seen anyone since wish there were residential activities

So far everything is good during move-in feedback is to be more organized. Such as ensuring people with spaces keys to work for the garage if it was purchased. Also if construction allows for a second elevator there is only 1 elevator to one side of the building; which is an inconvenience for those on the other side of the building.

Love it here, people are great. Staffs wonderful! A joy to live! There's at least 64 characters and haven't seen anyone fuss with their hair, not even once

I think you are doing fine. It's a nice place to stay . I enjoy where it is located. I love Portland Maine it is amazing state and city . So jappy

awesome. i like it here. it's cheap and affordable and i can get to work easily due to its close proximity to the old port and major stores and outlets nearby.

I love living at Bayside! The location is perfect and I really like the layout of the rooms and the furnishings! The only complaint I have is that laundry is expensive and the machine has eaten my money twice now :(

Reply from Bayside Village

Excellent for a first apartment, all the basic appliances, the furnature, the security... still feels much less like apartments, a lot more like dorms.

Reply from Bayside Village

Love my apartment, it's very clean and there is so much within walking distance! The staff is great to work with and they really help out whenever you have an issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside Village was a good first living arrangement as a college student, it's like the next step from living in a dorm. There are a few things I don't really like about it but it's a good living arrangement for the Portland area.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really like Stephanie. She's really helpful. I also like the repair people, they always seem willing to help and always friendly. I really glad I chose this as my first apartment.