I'm really enjoying my experience here so far. I was struggling with setting up the internet on my laptop, and the leasing office was really helpful to me. I'm glad to be here at bayside village.

Reply from Bayside Village

Incredible experience and it's only been a week. I love the community atmosphere. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. My friends also love that I'm in a better place.

Reply from Bayside Village

I want to acknowledge Skip the Maintenance Supervisor! He is amazingly attentive, highly effective and more importantly efficient. Issues were resolved timely, and he was always giving adequate time lines for repairs. He has been such a breath of fresh air for the maintenance department. I honestly hope he is always the guy making the repairs when I request them. He is the go to guy for all issues, and always has a smile when he arrives!

Reply from Bayside Village

I've been living here for an accumulative 2 years and I've never had such a great experience. The staff is so helpful and maintenance is on top of everything. I recommend everyone to apply here!

Reply from Bayside Village

I love living here so close to everything. Love my roommate she’s really cool! I wish we have more fridge and freezer space but this place is great can’t wait to make more friends

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is great for students going to USM or SMCC because it’s super close to both. I dont have a car and I walk to USM every day so I’m super thankful that I found this place.

Reply from Bayside Village

The place is honestly great, store's in the area are easy to access. Maintenance is rather quick, we put in a work order and the next day someone was here to check out our issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Not exactly what I thought but overall satified. The apartment complex is geologically placed where its beneficial. The apartments common rooms look very nice

Reply from Bayside Village

Things seem pretty good so far. The staff is friendly and cooperative on things. The building is rather clean and tidy as well. So far things are not too bad.

Reply from Bayside Village

So far I've had no problems. I've met some nice people, and my roommates are awesome. I do feel as though the office didn't really match us with our preferences as well as they could have, but I feel really lucky that those differences turned out to not be a big deal. The security guards are super nice too!

Reply from Bayside Village

I enjoy my room size, the bathroom is also nice and big. I wish some more basic appliances came with the apartment. Overall pretty solid and am satisfied so far.

Reply from Bayside Village

The community is great aside from some of the shady people around, the apartment is awesome and my roommates are great plus the amenities that are offered are great too.

Reply from Bayside Village

When I first got here I was like "wow this place smells funky" but I learned to love the smell, I live for the smell. I only wake up for the smell and I only fall asleep to dream of the smell

Reply from Bayside Village

I moved in May and I have had a good experience so far. I enjoy the garage parking and how efficient maintenance is fixing items. I believe the new management has been a good change to the building and you can tell that they are trying to improve the place. I believe more events will draw people to meet each other instead of having people stay in their rooms all the time. We have a wide range of people living in the building from students to full-time workers. Overall, I believe the staff is extremely helpful. A few times, there has been issues with mailing and not receiving letters but I am unsure if that is a building issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

When my roommates and I were first shown the apartment building, we absolutely loved it. When we moved in the apartment was less than expected.

Reply from Bayside Village

the staff is super attentive! i have made my best friends from the roommates and everyone is so welcoming! I love the location and how close it is to so many food places!

Reply from Bayside Village

Good location, supermarkets around it, full furnitured, free internet, fresh outlook, enthusiastic staff, all makes you feel comfortable and safe living here

Reply from Bayside Village

Good to live here. The community is great and the fact that it's furnished is a plus. The people who live are great too I have made so Mandy friends in my first month

Reply from Bayside Village

It's hard having four separate people sharing a living space meant for four people living TOGETHER. This fridge doesn't have space for four separate grocery lists and the sink doesn't fit four separate dish sets.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really enjoy the new features, especially the new wooden floors! It was an issue when it was carpeted, but now the hallways are actually clean!

Reply from Bayside Village

decent sized bedrooms, full sized kitchen. Shower with tub in large bathroom. Just moved in last week so still have to check out the place. so far so good

Reply from Bayside Village

Thank you Bayside!!! Best Location in the city! Bayside eats Thursdays are great, You've been nothing but accommodating. It's a great community and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Reply from Bayside Village

It's great living here, the employees treats me with respect, they find a solution for your probs, tbh I can't say 100% guaranteed satisfaction but it is worth it living here

Reply from Bayside Village

I like how Bayside tries to make you comfortable and fix whatever problem is going on. It would be nice if they had more maintenance staff on hand though. At least one other person to help the current person working. Also, I know security is downstairs at the front sometimes, but there really needs to someone there at all times.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a fine place to live, it smells weird and my dishwasher is always broken, but it's fine. Internet is terrible, so that's neat. Rooms are a fair size though.