The people I've met so far have been pretty nice and the office staff are a pretty great group. The building definitely needs more sprucing up as it's showing wear and tear all over the place but I understand that comes with an active and thriving community building.

Reply from Bayside Village

The leasing manager, Peter, has been fantastic! However, some of the residents that live here are rude and disrespectful to the space and others. Household trash by the mail, dog waste in the halls, and extreme, crashing noises at all hours of the day and night have been difficult to live with.

Reply from Bayside Village

A little loud and smells sometimes but pretty good size and LOVE that it allows dogs! I’ve only been in bayside village for a little while but a good experience so far!

Reply from Bayside Village

Haven't had any issues besides roommates for a while, lots of events have been going on so that's cool. I like getting package reminders now.

Reply from Bayside Village

I just get my apartment at Bayside, I loved how it look, but residents are destroying the apartment and I didn’t like the fact that you get to pay 130$ for the parking, my roommates are a big mass. Other wise it has a good location u have pretty much everything around. The people in the office are really friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

New management has been making some serious progress in turning things around here, a fair amount of general issues but maintenance workers have dealt with each quite quickly.

Reply from Bayside Village

Pretty dope place so far. It's chill & the air hockey table is usually free, so I'm happy. I can't think of any downsides to the place just yet, but I've only just moved in. Seems good so far

Reply from Bayside Village

My experience as a resident so far has been nothing but pleasant. The staff is friendly and I don't dislike the other tenants. I hope the atmosphere of the place stays the same for the duration of my stay here.

Reply from Bayside Village

Recently we had an incident with a security guard. However, the bayside staff were very kind and took care of it. Overall experience is good

Reply from Bayside Village

Nice clean rooms and pretty good staff at the lease office. However, profile matching isn't always accurate and smoking violations in the building.

Reply from Bayside Village

This apartment complex is great if you are looking for a budget apartment with a dorm-like set-up. You are really renting a singular room where you share a bathroom (of the two in the apartment) with one other while you share the kitchen + living room with 3 other. Storage space for food is at a premium so a cheap pantry is recommended if you want to plan ahead food wise. Biggest complaint is actually the laundry room, not only is it outrageously expensive (which really isn't the buildings fault) but it barely cleans. I take my clothes elsewhere because they get a weird smell to them if I wash them here.

Reply from Bayside Village

I am for sure enjoying my stay at Bayside.Everything is well organized and roommates are so awesome.I am enjoying my stay.I do like how leasing personnel respond to us and are so professional.Keep it up!

Reply from Bayside Village

It ranges based on whoever is in your quad. My original assignment was with 3 complete slobs. My second is where I ended up staying. Everything has been fine besides that. The staff here is cool, friendly, and responsive.

Reply from Bayside Village

The first apartment I was placed in was disgusting and I had problems with my roommates but Bayside was quick to getting me switched to a different apartment. Would be 4 if the elevator worked half the time.

Reply from Bayside Village

Great Overall Experience. I'll Definitely be staying for awhile. Staff is Great, Roommates are awesome, Apartments are spacious and overall clean.

Reply from Bayside Village

The cockroaches keep getting worse and never seem to go away completely. The exterminators have come in (or at least there was a note left saying they were coming) but there was never any follow up

Reply from Bayside Village

There have been improvements, but I feel everybody needs to be held to the same standards. It seems like security has certain people they favor, and are more relaxed about rules when it comes to these individuals

Reply from Bayside Village

I'm really enjoying my experience here so far. I was struggling with setting up the internet on my laptop, and the leasing office was really helpful to me. I'm glad to be here at bayside village.

Reply from Bayside Village

Incredible experience and it's only been a week. I love the community atmosphere. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. My friends also love that I'm in a better place.

Reply from Bayside Village

I want to acknowledge Skip the Maintenance Supervisor! He is amazingly attentive, highly effective and more importantly efficient. Issues were resolved timely, and he was always giving adequate time lines for repairs. He has been such a breath of fresh air for the maintenance department. I honestly hope he is always the guy making the repairs when I request them. He is the go to guy for all issues, and always has a smile when he arrives!

Reply from Bayside Village

I've been living here for an accumulative 2 years and I've never had such a great experience. The staff is so helpful and maintenance is on top of everything. I recommend everyone to apply here!

Reply from Bayside Village

I love living here so close to everything. Love my roommate she’s really cool! I wish we have more fridge and freezer space but this place is great can’t wait to make more friends

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is great for students going to USM or SMCC because it’s super close to both. I dont have a car and I walk to USM every day so I’m super thankful that I found this place.

Reply from Bayside Village

The place is honestly great, store's in the area are easy to access. Maintenance is rather quick, we put in a work order and the next day someone was here to check out our issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Not exactly what I thought but overall satified. The apartment complex is geologically placed where its beneficial. The apartments common rooms look very nice