Excellent for a first apartment, all the basic appliances, the furnature, the security... still feels much less like apartments, a lot more like dorms.

Reply from Bayside Village

Love my apartment, it's very clean and there is so much within walking distance! The staff is great to work with and they really help out whenever you have an issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside Village was a good first living arrangement as a college student, it's like the next step from living in a dorm. There are a few things I don't really like about it but it's a good living arrangement for the Portland area.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really like Stephanie. She's really helpful. I also like the repair people, they always seem willing to help and always friendly. I really glad I chose this as my first apartment.

Reply from Bayside Village

Its a good place to live, but im upset that i waited to long to have a parking space in the parking garage, and now im put on a waist list.. Which sucks

Reply from Bayside Village

Good, everything seems to be easy to take care of. I've had no trouble getting intouch with anyone at the office. And for the most part it's just been a plesent experience.

Reply from Bayside Village

Staff are very polite and usually when things are broken they are fixed right away. I've here going on four years. I am the only original room mate of the for that moved into together. I have two good room mates at the moment. We all get along quite well We have empty room at the moment I think another male would be best choice.

Reply from Bayside Village

I feel right at home here and this is the first time I have lived outside of my parents house. Obviously I was nervous to sign a lease and commit a monthly payment to stay somewhere, but with help from my fiance and the office staff I did it. A couple months later It was move in time and now I have two great roommates plus my fiance and we have made this a home. The office told me I could bring my own furniture and so I made the living room look and feel very much like all of out home we can all use and love. We all can make meals and stock our cupboards and join in on dinner together. I have since hosted my family, friends, neighbors, and my fiances family for dinner and they absolutely all loved our setup too. Thank you to the office staff for making us feel at home by compelting any requests we had for maitnance or any questions or concerns we have had along the way!

Reply from Bayside Village

Doing great. Nothing to complain about. My stay is going well. For me this is a nice place to be. I feel you guys have out alot of effect in building a comfortable community.

Reply from Bayside Village

I've had a good experience at bayside so far. The environment is friendly and has a good community vibe. The apartment is clean and spacious.

Reply from Bayside Village

i Really love this place... you can walking for anyplace. the Manager makes a good job. when you need service,just like this...sercurity top. and super

Reply from Bayside Village

You guys are doing a very good job but maintenance is a little bit slow getting to stuff we've asked them to get to. Other than that no complaints!

Reply from Bayside Village

No complaints so far. If we needed something repaired a guy came in within a days time which is great. My roommates were well picked and I got the fourth floor room I wanted so my thanks to Rebecca Bouton.

Reply from Bayside Village

Just fine. The apartment complex is typically clean and well maintained. The staff is easy to work with and paying rent is seamless. Parking is also convenient

Reply from Bayside Village

Nice apartments, fully furnished with everything included, and living off campus is awesome and really worth it. It's cheap rent and very affordable as well

Reply from Bayside Village

My over all experience here has been ok i really enjoy knowing we have security gaurds here to make sure people who arent suppose to be in the building are removed from the property

Reply from Bayside Village

I have lives at Bayside for almost a year. I'm a big fan of the location. Bayside is walking distance to everywhere I need to go. I'm not a big fan that when I resigned my lease and have never been late on rent my rent increased. My overall experience has been very good though everyone that works I'm the leasing office is very friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

I've been here for almost 3 years, overall bayside is a good, safe place to live. With security here 24/7, and Friendly staff who help you with any question or problem. Plus it's so convenient a 10 minutes to town and conveniently 10 minutes away from town. Plus it's cheap. Who doesn't love cheap rent.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a nice apartment building to live in. It is in a good location right in the middle of the city and cheaper to live than most places. It can be kind of annoying having no control over who you love with, and having to put up trashy roommates, and a little unfair that they can afford a tanning room, two big screen TVs, a foozball table and a pool table, yet they charge an extra $130 just to park there

Reply from Bayside Village

I think you guys are doing well enough as staff. The security can be a bit of an issue because of how over zealous some are about ID checking even if a guest may only be there for a moment or two at most and with someone who clearly lives there.

Reply from Bayside Village

You are doing a great job, I would definitely refer everyone I know to live her. This is a perfect place to live when you are going to college it allows you to make a lot of friends.

Reply from Bayside Village

I like Bayside overall, but there are two things that could be better...more contests, prizes, lunchesetc. And security is inconsistent...sometimes we have to go down and other times ppl are just let up here.

Reply from Bayside Village

I have found my time here at Bayside Village to be quite eye opening in many ways. I love the amenities and the staff that work here they are very much amazing. I enjoy the fact that they have pool and other games to keep one busy. I also love the fact that its security is great. Great events and prime location.

Reply from Bayside Village

The amenities are nice and as long as you get along with your roommates it's not terrible. Plus there's really great water pressure and its included.

Reply from Bayside Village

I have met wonderful people during my time at Bayside Village. There have been some issues, but nothing where I felt it wasn't worth it to be where I was. I really like only having to focus on paying for my own room, rather than potentially having to pay for all of the apartment if a roommate cannot or will not pay.