So far so good. Not so thrilled about the bugs. As long as something is being done about it, however, it's manageable. The staff is very friendly and will listen to any issues or complaints one might have.

I definitely enjoy it here. Little confused about certain things with my roommates, but residency is great, and the rates are good as well. It is right in the heart of Portland and makes getting around from place to place a breeze.

Choosing Bayside was a good choice, I lIke it here, they have a great team to ensure that you're comfortable and all suits your needs....and I got the best roommates

Get better washing machines. money keeps getting stolen off the card. also clean it more often. then the trash. every time I go to throw away trash overloaded and its pretty bad last time I checked. Doing better cleaning the hallways and some of the smells went away. overall pretty good place to live.

Good place and great people who work here very helpful when just moving in havent heard or seen anyone since wish there were residential activities

So far everything is good during move-in feedback is to be more organized. Such as ensuring people with spaces keys to work for the garage if it was purchased. Also if construction allows for a second elevator there is only 1 elevator to one side of the building; which is an inconvenience for those on the other side of the building.

Love it here, people are great. Staffs wonderful! A joy to live! There's at least 64 characters and haven't seen anyone fuss with their hair, not even once

I think you are doing fine. It's a nice place to stay . I enjoy where it is located. I love Portland Maine it is amazing state and city . So jappy

awesome. i like it here. it's cheap and affordable and i can get to work easily due to its close proximity to the old port and major stores and outlets nearby.

I love living at Bayside! The location is perfect and I really like the layout of the rooms and the furnishings! The only complaint I have is that laundry is expensive and the machine has eaten my money twice now :(

Reply from Bayside Village

Excellent for a first apartment, all the basic appliances, the furnature, the security... still feels much less like apartments, a lot more like dorms.

Reply from Bayside Village

Love my apartment, it's very clean and there is so much within walking distance! The staff is great to work with and they really help out whenever you have an issue.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside Village was a good first living arrangement as a college student, it's like the next step from living in a dorm. There are a few things I don't really like about it but it's a good living arrangement for the Portland area.

Reply from Bayside Village

I really like Stephanie. She's really helpful. I also like the repair people, they always seem willing to help and always friendly. I really glad I chose this as my first apartment.

Reply from Bayside Village

Its a good place to live, but im upset that i waited to long to have a parking space in the parking garage, and now im put on a waist list.. Which sucks

Reply from Bayside Village

Good, everything seems to be easy to take care of. I've had no trouble getting intouch with anyone at the office. And for the most part it's just been a plesent experience.

Reply from Bayside Village

Staff are very polite and usually when things are broken they are fixed right away. I've here going on four years. I am the only original room mate of the for that moved into together. I have two good room mates at the moment. We all get along quite well We have empty room at the moment I think another male would be best choice.

Reply from Bayside Village

I feel right at home here and this is the first time I have lived outside of my parents house. Obviously I was nervous to sign a lease and commit a monthly payment to stay somewhere, but with help from my fiance and the office staff I did it. A couple months later It was move in time and now I have two great roommates plus my fiance and we have made this a home. The office told me I could bring my own furniture and so I made the living room look and feel very much like all of out home we can all use and love. We all can make meals and stock our cupboards and join in on dinner together. I have since hosted my family, friends, neighbors, and my fiances family for dinner and they absolutely all loved our setup too. Thank you to the office staff for making us feel at home by compelting any requests we had for maitnance or any questions or concerns we have had along the way!

Reply from Bayside Village

Doing great. Nothing to complain about. My stay is going well. For me this is a nice place to be. I feel you guys have out alot of effect in building a comfortable community.

Reply from Bayside Village

I've had a good experience at bayside so far. The environment is friendly and has a good community vibe. The apartment is clean and spacious.

Reply from Bayside Village

i Really love this place... you can walking for anyplace. the Manager makes a good job. when you need service,just like this...sercurity top. and super

Reply from Bayside Village

You guys are doing a very good job but maintenance is a little bit slow getting to stuff we've asked them to get to. Other than that no complaints!

Reply from Bayside Village

No complaints so far. If we needed something repaired a guy came in within a days time which is great. My roommates were well picked and I got the fourth floor room I wanted so my thanks to Rebecca Bouton.

Reply from Bayside Village

Just fine. The apartment complex is typically clean and well maintained. The staff is easy to work with and paying rent is seamless. Parking is also convenient

Reply from Bayside Village

Nice apartments, fully furnished with everything included, and living off campus is awesome and really worth it. It's cheap rent and very affordable as well