My over all experience here has been ok i really enjoy knowing we have security gaurds here to make sure people who arent suppose to be in the building are removed from the property

Reply from Bayside Village

I have lives at Bayside for almost a year. I'm a big fan of the location. Bayside is walking distance to everywhere I need to go. I'm not a big fan that when I resigned my lease and have never been late on rent my rent increased. My overall experience has been very good though everyone that works I'm the leasing office is very friendly.

Reply from Bayside Village

I've been here for almost 3 years, overall bayside is a good, safe place to live. With security here 24/7, and Friendly staff who help you with any question or problem. Plus it's so convenient a 10 minutes to town and conveniently 10 minutes away from town. Plus it's cheap. Who doesn't love cheap rent.

Reply from Bayside Village

Bayside is a nice apartment building to live in. It is in a good location right in the middle of the city and cheaper to live than most places. It can be kind of annoying having no control over who you love with, and having to put up trashy roommates, and a little unfair that they can afford a tanning room, two big screen TVs, a foozball table and a pool table, yet they charge an extra $130 just to park there

Reply from Bayside Village

I think you guys are doing well enough as staff. The security can be a bit of an issue because of how over zealous some are about ID checking even if a guest may only be there for a moment or two at most and with someone who clearly lives there.

Reply from Bayside Village

You are doing a great job, I would definitely refer everyone I know to live her. This is a perfect place to live when you are going to college it allows you to make a lot of friends.

Reply from Bayside Village

I like Bayside overall, but there are two things that could be better...more contests, prizes, lunchesetc. And security is inconsistent...sometimes we have to go down and other times ppl are just let up here.

Reply from Bayside Village

I have found my time here at Bayside Village to be quite eye opening in many ways. I love the amenities and the staff that work here they are very much amazing. I enjoy the fact that they have pool and other games to keep one busy. I also love the fact that its security is great. Great events and prime location.

Reply from Bayside Village

The amenities are nice and as long as you get along with your roommates it's not terrible. Plus there's really great water pressure and its included.

Reply from Bayside Village

I have met wonderful people during my time at Bayside Village. There have been some issues, but nothing where I felt it wasn't worth it to be where I was. I really like only having to focus on paying for my own room, rather than potentially having to pay for all of the apartment if a roommate cannot or will not pay.

Reply from Bayside Village

The staff is pretty great most of the time at helping with any issues that may arise as far as things needing to be replaced or repaired. The maintenance staff are great, prompt, and very respectful when working on fixing something in your apartment. The tenants can be iffy but if you know the others that live in your apartment it's usually easier to ignore the fact that some of the other tenants are less than friendly.