I have only been a tenant for a couple of weeks, but so far I feel I have made the right choice for my place to live. The atmosphere is pleasant and I enjoy coming home to a calm and quiet environment. I thought transitioning from living in a house for over 20 years back to apartment living would be challenging, but I am happy to say that everything so far is goingwell.

I absolutely love the office staff; their professionalism is greatly appreciated. The overall atmosphere is clean and quiet. I am very pleased with my forever home!

This apartment community has wonderful customer service at the front office. It is a great community where the iod tenants are welcoming to the new ones.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Easy access on and off the frwy. It is very nice being right next to a gym and several places to eat. Nice park and pond within walking distance as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far everything is really going good. I have contacted the office several times and each time my issue was solved in a timely manner. The staff has been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living on this property overall. However, some of the residents are loud and not very clean. Instead of using the valet waste container, some residents leave their bags of trash by their doors. As a result, the concrete is stained and sometimes animals tear open the bags.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The appartment apartment community seems very friendly and very helpful whenever I needed anything. I am completely enthusiastic and throughly enjoying my time here thus far.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice Staff. Nice community. Love the theater room. Garden tubs are a plus. I’d love to have the Alexa feature in home. The kitchen the forenza floor plan is perfect.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place to live. Sometimes the neighbors can be a pain. Office staff is great and so is the maintenance crew. It would be nice to have pest control and trash pickup as an option instead of a mandatory payment.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Office staff is amazing and so helpful in our transition to Texas. Grounds are well kept, people are friendly. Only down fall is not enough dog area for them to use the restroom. Very quiet area and feel safe.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

They experience has been great. Quiet and great walking trail. Repairs are fast, I only don’t like that rent is considered late on the 3rd

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about 6 months and it’s a great place to live. I would like cameras among the grounds though. That is my reason that a star is left off.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Quiet calm place to live no noise outside and great looking apartments. A big plus with the alarm already installed and the valet trash pickup 5 days a week.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is a place where you can live and enjoy the surrounding city. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The Waterview park is a added plus.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I feel this is very safe environment. The staff is wonderful. They come out and fixed what ever needs to be done. They keep the outside very clean. 5 stars

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Excellent customer service. Leasing agents are friendly and always ready to help. Service request are dine quickly and efficiently. Property is clean and safe

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have been living here 2 years and have never had any major issues around the house, nor the office staff. Only thing I see for area of opportunity I see is upgrading the appliances.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have been a resident here since November and it been a very good experience. I haven’t been able to enjoy the gym but i Will soon. I wish that the business center could be open 24 hours because some people have crazy schedules. Overall I rate this 4 stars.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice community.... Staff is very nice.... Maintenance staff is wonderful also.... The community is very quite and clean.... the community is close to highway 67

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Love the interior of my apartment and the layout give myself and son much needed privacy. Property can be a little noisy late at night with a few residents and my upstairs neighbor's children running around.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love and enjoy this community. They are always coming up with ways to get everyone involved in doing things together. The property stay clean and very safe.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Its quiet and a really nice place to live Its quiet and a really nice place to live and a nice place to live Its quiet But i would refer all

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I moved here March 2017 and have enjoyed living here. The staff is always helpful. The apartment Complex is quiet and Maintenance has been quick whenever I put in a request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love living here but I have had the worst experience with my neighbor an I have talked the office more that 6 times in 3 months an it still is happening, very disappointing since this was to be my happy place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've been a resident for almost 3 years and I love the small community. Its quiet, good people and great office staff. Always on time with work requests and that's a plus for me.