Excellent customer service. Leasing agents are friendly and always ready to help. Service request are dine quickly and efficiently. Property is clean and safe

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have been living here 2 years and have never had any major issues around the house, nor the office staff. Only thing I see for area of opportunity I see is upgrading the appliances.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I have been a resident here since November and it been a very good experience. I haven’t been able to enjoy the gym but i Will soon. I wish that the business center could be open 24 hours because some people have crazy schedules. Overall I rate this 4 stars.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Nice community.... Staff is very nice.... Maintenance staff is wonderful also.... The community is very quite and clean.... the community is close to highway 67

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Love the interior of my apartment and the layout give myself and son much needed privacy. Property can be a little noisy late at night with a few residents and my upstairs neighbor's children running around.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love and enjoy this community. They are always coming up with ways to get everyone involved in doing things together. The property stay clean and very safe.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Its quiet and a really nice place to live Its quiet and a really nice place to live and a nice place to live Its quiet But i would refer all

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I moved here March 2017 and have enjoyed living here. The staff is always helpful. The apartment Complex is quiet and Maintenance has been quick whenever I put in a request.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love living here but I have had the worst experience with my neighbor an I have talked the office more that 6 times in 3 months an it still is happening, very disappointing since this was to be my happy place.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I've been a resident for almost 3 years and I love the small community. Its quiet, good people and great office staff. Always on time with work requests and that's a plus for me.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

We have been here for more than 2 years.love the location as its very accessible. It would be good to have more amenities and resident events.overall, good experience

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Quite and secure environment. Management is really nice. Great location for shopping and eating. No where to park on weekends. Need visitor assigned parking.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The community is ok. Parking is not good in some areas. Carla and Dexter are helpful. There's a nice lake by the apartments. Location is good. Rent is steep for the lack of updates.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Bella Ruscello is a Great community, for the 2 years I’ve been here it’s always quiet that he staff is always friendly and is always willing to help.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I love living here everyone is friendly they keep the property clean and always come right away when u the pool is always clean and the fitness center is alway open

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is quite at night. I am able to get a parking place near my building. Having valet trash pick from your door is very convenient.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Community is well kept....building and grounds always look good...management and maintenance team handle any issues in a timely manner and they are respectful to everyone

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

So far my living here has been good. The management team is quick to respond to any and all issues. I am close to eating and retail and exercise facilities and close to major highways

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

The Bella Ruscello Apartments are definitely the apartments to choose from it's a well kept up apartment complex with great security features the staff is very accommodating inhospitable with great customer service.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

This property is beautiful. I have lived here for over a year. I have had minimum to no problems. I do feel like the management team could be a little more professional. Maintenance request could be handled in a timelier matter as well.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Enjoy living here . Everyone is very helpful.. Property is clean and secure. Never had any issues work loud noise or noisy neighbors. Really like that the office is open 7 days a week

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Great experience so far no complaints Good Living There’s no rule against only writing The best apartment ive lived in dallas for a long time

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

I just wish the walkway would be cleaned more often rather than once every few months. That would be great. When visitors come, that’s the first thing they see

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

Community is pretty quite and hardly any issues other than the constant increase in rent. The office staff is great and responds to issues pretty quickly.

Reply from Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes

All in all it hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great. My upstairs neighbors all walk with a lead foot and despite going to management. Nothing seems to be getting done about it. Right after move-in, it took 3 weeks to get items fixed on the move-in checklist. My 2bdrm apartment is overpriced for the area. Neighbors barely say 1-2 words to me. I wasn't fully informed about the added fees, on top of my rent, when I moved in. The wood floors in the kitchen are warped, the stove top is caved in from someone sitting on it, and you're stuck with AT&T for internet and TV, and there service has been lack luster. As I would expect from AT&T. They need to add Spectrum cable to the community. Walkways between apartments are dirty due to the valet trash service, and I have yet to see them ever get cleaned.The parking is congested. Covered parking is laid out so nobody wants to use it. Good luck getting a garage. If you do, it probably won't be close to your apartment, just like the covered parking. I could rent a 3 bedroom house for almost the amount of rent I pay at this place.