Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

I’ve lived here 3 weeks and I wish a hadn’t! My trash doesn’t get picked up when it’s supposed to. My place was caked with dirt and dust in which my LO is highly allergic and after reporting it nobody has came or called! Things are broken! I’m just not pleased since I’m paying such a high amount to live in this area!
This apartment complex located very good location close to shopping center , downtown and nature parks. Also close to good elementary school.
No major issues with my actual apartment. Parking is horrible. I didn’t find out I needed parking passes for visitors until after I signed my lease. Maintenance and front office workers are pleasant and do get things done in a timely manner. It would be nice if they would pressure wash the stairways. It looks disgusting. Also would be nice if they fixed the building numbers that are peeling off of the building. Greystar was a great management company when I lived back in Florida. They kept the property up and kept it clean, so this is a first for me to see a decent looking property start to looking run down because of the upkeep.
Experience has been okay. Management has been quick to fix issues and answer questions which is great. However, a package of mine was stolen from outside my door first week I moved in. Not sure why UPS didn't deliver to the office like all my other ones :(
I love the interior design, but between the thin walls, thin windows, thin parking spaces, and the train I find myself often frustrated; the experience has been eeehhhh. The maintenance is amazing.
Some of the office staff is amazing. Like any place, there are pro and cons. Their communication skills could be better, but overall, it is a decent pace to live.
Peaceful however, Bellehaven needs more parking spaces for residents & visitors, & the pool area is way to small to enjoy getting inside the pool. Not enough grills either.
Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !
There is limited parking for residents but overall the manager and the staff are great!! Moving experience was very easy and welcoming no hassle just signed my lease went over policies and did a walk through
So far so good the only thing is parking can be big issue hopefully it will get better. I love the energy and can’t wait to the spring/summer to do more