The Apartments are very nice and spacious. I like that there is a pool, yoga studio, gym, bbq grills throughout the complex. I know I will be a very happy and satisfied resident during my stay

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My boyfriend and I moved into Belle Haven 3 days ago. So far, our experience has been fantastic! Taejh has been super helpful throughout our move-in process, especially since our move-in was very last minute. She has been very patient with us while answering our endless questions and has made sure all of our concerns have been resolved. We are so grateful to Taejh for making this experience go smoothly for us!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great staff. Nice neighborhood. Nice pool. Nice room. Big apartment. Luxury apartments. Washer and dryer. Big walk in closet. Nice kitchen

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This neighborhood is great! The Maintenance team is great! Thanks for everything Will,Gabe and Frank, we appreciate all of,the hard work that you do!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Neighborhood is very quiet with friendly neighbors. And I enjoy how active the community is with trivia night and giveaways etc. it’s been great living here !

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love being here it’s very quite, and relaxing, the community room is the best place to be with different things for you to and a great setting for a small gathering, the pool is beautiful can’t wait till I can go take a dip in the pool. Everyone in the front office is very kind and will help in any way possible.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

The community staff members are extremely kind, resourceful, and professional. Theymre always raising the bar by demonstrating how to make us residents feel like an involved and well-appreciated community.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Amazing place. They bring the community together to get to know each other with things like trivia night. Love it!! I love all the amenities

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I'm a new resident, and I loved it from your first day I came in for a tour. I'm so happy to make this place my new home. The staffs were very welcoming.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

BelLOW Haven apartments are nice. I enjoy staying in this community and enjoying the people that’s here. I feel safe and the noise level is very low.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Perfect location, friendly & helpful staff, great floor layout, update applicants, not a fan of the parking rules, okay price, beautiful office

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Excellent - Love the service people, quick and very plesant, the office has very nice people always kind! That's all i have to say to many character required for comment!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Belle Haven has been a really great property to lease with! The staff is warm and inviting and make you feel at home before you ever sign a lease. The amenities are nice, and the location is amazing. I’d recommend this property to anyone looking to be in this area.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

My experience has been great so far! Never any issues and when I had any concerns they were addressed in a timely manner. The staff is amazing.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

We love it here and our family loves it here when they come to visit. We are so glad to have chosen Belle Heavens apartment complex. Trying to get my kids to move to Charlotte.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I love my residents!!Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.My favorite room in the apartment is the bathroom.The tub is huge and the shower head us amazing.I also love my balcony and my view of the resident.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I like living here. It is probably the best place to live at in the university/north area . There are several things to do around here and the gym is pretty cool.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I cannot wait to move it to my new apartment! I love the upgraded finishes, very much looking forward to playing pool and shuffle board in the clubhouse, and workout in the amazing gym! The staff made leasing a breeze!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Great community in a great location. Maintenance is always takes care of my work orders quickly. And the office staff is super friendly. I love my apartment!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Absolutely love the community! It's quiet, clean, and the amenities are updated for a great price. We couldn't beat it when we moved here!!!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This is a great neighborhood to live in and the staff are awesome! Frank the head of maintainence in particular is incredible. Always friendly,professional and down to earth. Been here for almost 2 years already and still highly satisfied.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

So far everything has continued to go good. Nice peaceful neighborhood. The maintenance workers complete task very fast. Nice community to live!

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

This last 6 mos have been great!! And not knowing the area we did great close to everything, but yet far enough to still be private!! Loving it😃😃

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

Beautiful and quiet area. Great staff in the front office. There are so many fun events for adults as well some that are family oriented. It’s close to all the shopping and eating areas as well as the highway and uptown.

Reply from Belle Haven Apartments

I truly love living at belle haven. Very gorgeous interior floor plan that my boyfriend and I were looking into upon moving into belle haven. Def suggesting to stay another yr as long as the rent is not too overboard once increased. Best apt I’ve lived in hands down!