Belle Haven Apartments

4.4

4.4

Office staff is Awesome! Any questions or concerns I have they address them quickly. I had an issue with the ledger and the asst. manager helped me get a clear understanding of what was going on. Continue with the great work guys!
Experience has been okay. Management has been quick to fix issues and answer questions which is great. However, a package of mine was stolen from outside my door first week I moved in. Not sure why UPS didn't deliver to the office like all my other ones :(
It's a new vibe for me. I like how management engages with the tenants to make them feel welcomed. I appreciate the updates about the happenings going on. It's quiet for the most part which is a plus.
I love living in Belle Haven. The staff are so pleasant and accommodating. If there’s any issue it’s addressed promptly. I feel safe and secure living in the community.
Engaging community that regularly holds events. Kind maintenance which responds promptly the majority of the time. Been here almost two years, and will most likely stay unless they raise rent.
I am tickled to death that my son & I decision to apply here, has exceeded our expectations. The apartments are excellent, the floor plan designs are unique. Being close to restaurants, shopping, and access to the highways all add to the lifestyle we live. Couldn't be happier!
I have been living in the Belle Haven Apartment Complex since February 2017. I am pleased with my living space and enjoy living here. The residents tent to their own business and everyone gets along well. The amenities are nice and are kept nice. The fuel-efficient apartments makes living here a breeze. Overall I am pleased!
I enjoy living here. Everything is close by, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Its quite during the and also at night time, also pet friendly.
Hands down the best apartment complex I have ever stayed at. Everyone’s so nice and helpful, and the apartments are beautiful and well kept.
Gabe and Bill were fantastic. They called before they came by, which I requested for! They were quick with everything they had to do. I look forwarded to the time I will be living here. Thank you guys!