Belle Haven Apartments

Amazing place. They bring the community together to get to know each other with things like trivia night. Love it!! I love all the amenities
I'm a new resident, and I loved it from your first day I came in for a tour. I'm so happy to make this place my new home. The staffs were very welcoming.
BelLOW Haven apartments are nice. I enjoy staying in this community and enjoying the people that’s here. I feel safe and the noise level is very low.
Perfect location, friendly & helpful staff, great floor layout, update applicants, not a fan of the parking rules, okay price, beautiful office
Excellent - Love the service people, quick and very plesant, the office has very nice people always kind! That's all i have to say to many character required for comment!
Belle Haven has been a really great property to lease with! The staff is warm and inviting and make you feel at home before you ever sign a lease. The amenities are nice, and the location is amazing. I’d recommend this property to anyone looking to be in this area.
My experience has been great so far! Never any issues and when I had any concerns they were addressed in a timely manner. The staff is amazing.
We love it here and our family loves it here when they come to visit. We are so glad to have chosen Belle Heavens apartment complex. Trying to get my kids to move to Charlotte.
I love my residents!!Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.My favorite room in the apartment is the bathroom.The tub is huge and the shower head us amazing.I also love my balcony and my view of the resident.
I like living here. It is probably the best place to live at in the university/north area . There are several things to do around here and the gym is pretty cool.