Bellingham Park

4.7

4.7

Rylea
about 8 hours ago
Okay for the price, I wish there were more sidewalks available for taking walks. Painting the building exteriors would make the community look more updated.

Shannon
This apartment has been amazing. The front office really made this move as simple as possible after having some issues at a previous apartment. They worked with me to get the process to go as quick as possible.

Verified Resident
It’s quiet here and maintenance is pretty cool. Bellingham isn’t too far from my job, shy of fifteen minutes, extremely close to The Pointe and pet friendly

Laurie
We have been living here for 4 years. We love the community and area. It’s so close to almost everything. The upkeep is good and the maintenance man is very friendly. The office managers are hardworking, respectful and very helpful. I love my neighbors, because they stay to themselves, and so do we! If someone asked me to tell them the name of a nice place to live, I’ll be sure to recommend Bellingham Park Condos.

Marsha
Bellingham Park is maintained by a wonderful staff. Each one is aware of their job and how to stay on top of things!! Each member is ready, willing and able to assist the renters of Bellingham Park!! If there is a problem, they investigate the problem and will follow through and make sure the problem is corrected. I really enjoy living here. I've met some really nice people and that's just an added bonus. I would recommend Bellingham Park very highly!

Tayanne
My experience with this condo is wonderful, I highly recommend it. me and my family love living here, super quiet community, good location too

Jadyn
Honestly the best first apartment we could have picked. The staff is super nice, the amenities are up to date, and each apartment looks and feels like a place you would want your home to be in. Absolutely amazing.

Jason
This is a really good neighborhood. Most people here are friendly and respectful. No loud noises or other issues keeping you up at night. Also, the amenities are good.

Mashauna
I like living out here it peaceful and quiet. You can have your packages delivered and nobody bothers it. The people are friendly and office staff is wonderful 😊

Danielle
Not as safe as I had hoped. Bike lock was cut and bike stolen after being told I couldn’t keep it on my unit floor even though it wasn’t a fire or safety hazard.