Very welcoming staff. I love how safe I feel here and the implemented safety features to make me feel secure. The parking garage significantly helps especially during snow days.

Great place. Clean and has most everything one could need. Was a few things at move in that needed fixing but was taken care of quickly. Kinda secluded on route 1 but makes feels safe and is well staffed.

Great community. Amenities are spectacular. Definitely enjoy the indoor parking and onsite gym makes my life so much easier. Very pleasant staff always willing to help.

I enjoy living here! Our apartment has just the right amount of space and everyone was super nice during move in day! The facility always smells clean and is pet friendly.

Absolutely love my apartment and the community that I live in! The only issue I have encountered thus far is the smell of someone “smoking” on the second floor that can carrying throughout the whole floor some nights

I’m from Richmond, VA I moved here for a job opportunity in May 2018. I purposely waited to give my review to give an honest insightful opinion. When I visited for the first time a lady, last name Nguyen greeted me and my family and although she greeted me verbally her eyes and maneurisms gave me a negative vibe almost like a snobby person at a upscale boutique assuming I couldn’t afford to visit the establishment. However, I ignored it and proceeded with the tour. Long story short, I proceeded with signing my lease because it’s close to work and it’s somewnag safe for a single woman. Nevertheless since I’ve been here the service from the staff is anything but 5 star, more like -5 stars. When I first moved in, it took me 5 calls to the front desk to get them to fix my AC in the dead of summer. I’ve made multiple calls to the front desk about the key pad in the parking garage that doesn’t work, which creates a safety hazard. There are residents smoking weed in the building, dog pee everywhere, spilled hot chocolate everywhere; and the most frustrating thing that’s happen thus far is they’ve lost two of my expensive packages during the holiday season. Now I have to get expensive items sent to my moms house in Richmond and go all the way there to get my stuff. I’ve called numerous times been promised a call back numerous times and received nothing. Max in particular is no help, any time I ask for assistance or for a resolution he looks at me as if I’m speaking Gibberish to him. Basically you don’t get what you pay for here you might as well be living in section 8 housing. Only positive is my commute is nonexistent and that goes a long way in an area like this.

The apartment complex is well maintained, and the staff always polite and helpful, as well as compassionate. There are functions weekly, that allow residents to interact, and become better acquainted with one another.

Yes, it's has a cost. So far this place has been worth every penny. Beautiful building, comfortable homes, fantastic amenities, attentive staff, short drive from local military installation.

Nice, new location. Move in was a little chaotic, but nothing too crazy. As of now o recommended this place for anyone coming to the Belvoir area.

Great staff and amenities. Convenient to base. Excited about the new retail store and looking forward to more retail stores. Love Happy Hour Wednesday.

The place is dirty now. Ppl above me are so noisy sometimes it's hard for me to sleep I never had this problem before but now I guess they must be new living here I don't know what happened one day I was going to my car and I smelt something like a bad smell like I can't describe it then I saw somebody throw a coke bottle out the car window in the garage

The community is always kept clean. The staff are extremely friendly. Maintenance responds quickly to any request. The amenities are well designed.

So far my time here at Belvoir Square has been amazing. Quiet, convenient and peaceful! This is really a great place to be! Staff are great!

So far so good. I have not spent a night in the unit yet but the customer service provided by Alli and Max has been nothing short of great. After having a massive system failure which caused me to have to move out of my motorhome, btw the same day I turned down an offer from Belvoir Square, I found my self in a big pickle. I called Alli and told her what the deal was and she jumped right into action and got me into a fantastic unit and a fantastic deal to boot. So I have started moving stuff in and look forward to getting fully settled in.

Living here is very nice. The only issue I have is hearing my neighbors tv anytime they are home. Even through the middle of the night. We have asked a number of times to turn the tv down be that’s doesn’t work. So we have many restless night. Overall the community is very nice and friendly.

There is not much to do in the neighborhood, especially when it comes to socializing. The space for shops on the bottom floor in the building has been slow in getting tenants.

Pros: amenities awesome. staff helpful. clean cons: they'll tow any car without a BSA sticker in a heartbeat, expensive, you definitely see where they cheaped out when building the place

We've been here 6 months now, and absolutely love our 2-bedroom apartment and the community here at Belvoir Square. The amenities are great and the staff are amazing.

I have truly enjoyed living here. Moving half way across the country by myself was daunting but Belvoir Square made me feel at home and comfortable!

I have nothing bad to say about living here. I enjoy it. I feel safe. The place is beautiful and the staff are awesome. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

The community here is awesome, the staff is very friendly and the location is on point. I had the option of living in several different areas but none met my requirements like Belvoir Square.

Belvoir square amenities and staff are fantastic! The location is close to Ft. Belvoir and easily accesses 95, 495, & 395. There is also plenty of public transportation nearby as well (metro/vre).

Very nice place to live. Staff is great, only downside is dog poop is not picked up. We walk our dogs multiple times a day and always clean up after them. The staff doesn’t do anything to tenants that don’t clean their dogs waste

The apartments are beautiful and the amenities, to include a fitness gym and a friendly support staff, make this a great place to call home!

Outstanding!!! Staff is always welcoming and attendants are all very nice. Love being apart of a community we’re everykne is so friendly!!!!