The community is always kept clean. The staff are extremely friendly. Maintenance responds quickly to any request. The amenities are well designed.

So far my time here at Belvoir Square has been amazing. Quiet, convenient and peaceful! This is really a great place to be! Staff are great!

So far so good. I have not spent a night in the unit yet but the customer service provided by Alli and Max has been nothing short of great. After having a massive system failure which caused me to have to move out of my motorhome, btw the same day I turned down an offer from Belvoir Square, I found my self in a big pickle. I called Alli and told her what the deal was and she jumped right into action and got me into a fantastic unit and a fantastic deal to boot. So I have started moving stuff in and look forward to getting fully settled in.

Living here is very nice. The only issue I have is hearing my neighbors tv anytime they are home. Even through the middle of the night. We have asked a number of times to turn the tv down be that’s doesn’t work. So we have many restless night. Overall the community is very nice and friendly.

There is not much to do in the neighborhood, especially when it comes to socializing. The space for shops on the bottom floor in the building has been slow in getting tenants.

Pros: amenities awesome. staff helpful. clean cons: they'll tow any car without a BSA sticker in a heartbeat, expensive, you definitely see where they cheaped out when building the place

We've been here 6 months now, and absolutely love our 2-bedroom apartment and the community here at Belvoir Square. The amenities are great and the staff are amazing.

I have truly enjoyed living here. Moving half way across the country by myself was daunting but Belvoir Square made me feel at home and comfortable!

I have nothing bad to say about living here. I enjoy it. I feel safe. The place is beautiful and the staff are awesome. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

The community here is awesome, the staff is very friendly and the location is on point. I had the option of living in several different areas but none met my requirements like Belvoir Square.

Belvoir square amenities and staff are fantastic! The location is close to Ft. Belvoir and easily accesses 95, 495, & 395. There is also plenty of public transportation nearby as well (metro/vre).

Very nice place to live. Staff is great, only downside is dog poop is not picked up. We walk our dogs multiple times a day and always clean up after them. The staff doesn’t do anything to tenants that don’t clean their dogs waste

The apartments are beautiful and the amenities, to include a fitness gym and a friendly support staff, make this a great place to call home!

Outstanding!!! Staff is always welcoming and attendants are all very nice. Love being apart of a community we’re everykne is so friendly!!!!

Overall a great experience! There is no much that is offered here and the accommodations are spectacular. Minor things that occur don’t matter in the end due to the quality staff and wonder residents that keep this community safe and friendly.

Everyone is extremely nice and welcoming. The place is well kept and inviting. The location is by far the best in proximity to Ft Belvoir. I Love the play room connected to the gym area.

This community is absolutely great! Moved in a few days ago and the staff has been nothing but nice. The building is quiet at night. And people seem very friendly. Only thing I can harp on is it doesn't seem like the gass grill and fireplace are checked very often. But that's nothing compared to all the other great things about this place.

Love how close the building is to my work at Fort Belvoir. If I need anything from home I can do a quick trip and be back on base within 10 min. The studio apartment is perfect with all the space and amenities needed

Thus far my experience has been incredible!! Everyone is super welcoming/friendly. Moving here from the west coast has had its challenges, but being involved in such an uplifting community makes it so much better!!

My wife and I absolutely love living here. We moved from the west coast because I was stationed out here, and it’s made us feel at home immediately. All of the residents we’ve come in contact with as well as the managerial staff have been very kind. Our dog loves it here as well.

My move in went really smooth thanks to Max. He not only provided all the information I needed but follow up. Also, the care packet I got in my apartment was a special touch.

I am new to the Belvoir Square community and will be moving in early October. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful with all of my lease and application questions.

Quiet, peaceful, hassle free living, close to work, restaurants, stores, and entertainment. New construction, energy efficient, covered parking, in unit washer/dryer... it just doesn't get better.

From the first day we entered Belvoir Square apartments, we were received like family. Especially Max, from the front office. He seemed to go the extra mile, truly supportive of the customer service concept. They were able to provide information and accommodate our special needs dog. Just a wonderful team. The amenities are superb from the workout room, the E-Lounge, and the courtyard and few others. Always clean and maintained. Then surprise aspect was the maintenance team, actually comes and changes the light bulbs. How cool is that! Great property and their willingness to work with you.

Since moving into this apartment, I have experienced nothing but the best customer service. The management team and leasing agents are friendly and receptive to my requests and questions as a new tenant. This is a great place for me and my family. The location works for my job as well.