The Belvoir Square is a good community, however there have been several hiccups since move in, but overall it is convenient, safe and friendly.

Great location near work. Convenience to the office can't be beat. Can even walk to work when the weather cooperates. The parking garage, gym, and common areas are great amenities/features.

So far so good. I love all the amenities like the tv rooms, computer room and gym. The only improvement that I see is a bigger shower head for the massive walk in shower. I also feel like the toilet paper roll is a bit far from the toilet, got to do a little reaching.

Five star experience. I kinda feel spoiled living here. Building is well constructed and the facilities and amenities are awesome. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Highly recommended.

So far so good. We'll know more at move in. Katie and Erica have been amazingly helpful. I imagine it will be a very pleasant move in experience also.

Hello! My husband and I just moved in December. Max was very helpful and we had a smooth transition. I love the set up and the fitness center is always a plus. Equipments are new and the room is well kept. Thank you Max for your help in our move :)

Everyone is so friendly and if there is ever a maintence problem it gets fixed the same day! This is a place anyone would enjoy living with a great gym and the courtyard is to die for!

Experience has been top notch. First class luxury apartments. Staff is friendly, apartments are well kept. Maintenance team responds extremely fast. No complaints at all.

Easy living. I can grab a specialty coffee or cocoa before leaving for work. Play games at watch TV in the family room, get in some exercise, or browse the web in the business center. Everyone here is like family. I look forward to coming home!

Excellent community. Staff is very friendly and courteous. Apartments are spacious and the amenities are first class. I will definitely recommend to others.

Such a wonderful place to live! Modern, secure, clean, and fun. Also has a lot of amenities like the gym and happy hour. Best place I've lived.

Our little family has just moved into this sweet apartment. So far, this complex has been absolutely lovely... we are hoping it continues to impress us.

I love this apartment. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and dog friendly. Very comfortable place to live. The staff and neighbors are great!!

Love the gym and staff. I like how many community parties there are. Only one issue, my upstairs neighbors walk heavy and wake me up and disrupt our evenings.

Clean and safe...who could ask for more? The office staff is top notch as well. Parking close to my apartment entrance and valet trash are also perks.

I love the Belvoir Square apartments. When we moved in we have used most of the amenities almost every day, their gym is my most favorite the equipment is great, I have no complaints about anything!

We really enjoy the apartment that we live in and since it is right near Fort Belvoir, the location makes my commute much shorter than the hour or two drive some people make.

After having been a active duty military family for more than 10 years, I am happy to call Belvoir Square our home. The community activities that are offered, as well as the staff really make Belvoir Square home.