Our little family has just moved into this sweet apartment. So far, this complex has been absolutely lovely... we are hoping it continues to impress us.

I love this apartment. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and dog friendly. Very comfortable place to live. The staff and neighbors are great!!

Love the gym and staff. I like how many community parties there are. Only one issue, my upstairs neighbors walk heavy and wake me up and disrupt our evenings.

Clean and safe...who could ask for more? The office staff is top notch as well. Parking close to my apartment entrance and valet trash are also perks.

I love the Belvoir Square apartments. When we moved in we have used most of the amenities almost every day, their gym is my most favorite the equipment is great, I have no complaints about anything!

We really enjoy the apartment that we live in and since it is right near Fort Belvoir, the location makes my commute much shorter than the hour or two drive some people make.

After having been a active duty military family for more than 10 years, I am happy to call Belvoir Square our home. The community activities that are offered, as well as the staff really make Belvoir Square home.