Bentley Green Apartments

Since moving into the Bentley Green community, I have had a pleasant experience through interactions with the staff as well as others within the community.
The apartment complex is fine for its price, but the website description is deceptive. The pools are murky and tiny, the weight machines in the gym are ancient and virtually unusable unless you bring your own pin. However, maintenance requests are always promptly answered.
Happy to live here. Every time I have had an issue it has been resolved. Super friendly staff. Hope to be here for quite a while would definitely renew.
I love living here. It's quite and peiceful. They have been doing a great job keeping things clean and we indeed them there's no waiting long periods of time to get it done. They are doing a great job
I truly enjoy my apartment. The service here is great. For every time I needed to have something taken care of in the apartment, it has been done within hours. Thanks
Living here has been a pleasure so far. I have been here about 3 months now and absolutely love it. The complex is nice and quiet and I have had no issues.
Maintenance has been superb . Jesssica in the Front end is a huge Asset. It would be nice to have another GYM. Clean up after Hurricane was bit slow. What is the policy around Pools ? are pets allowed into Pools?
Jessica is great! She keeps you from blowing a fuse. .lol..in my opinion, everyone else seems to be to overwhelmed with everything going on in the complex that they don't seem very personal or caring. .
I would like pest control to come more often but other than that I have no complaints. I like the area. The staff is great. I haven't had any problems thus far.
Service is always timely and efficient. Staff has always been friendly and helpful. I always see them smiling when I enter the office. A very welcoming community.