Thank you Bentley it was great experience to live with you. It's great community to live in Jacksonville FL. Maintenance services are great which fix any type of issue on priority

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am so glad that I moved here. The staff is wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. And maintenance does a great job. Every issue has been quickly resolved including the waterfall from upstairs. :)

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

My living conditions have been awesome at Bentley Green! It truly has been home for the past 6 years. I love the area and the staff and neighbors are phenomenal. They really care about the residents and do their absolute best to accommodate the residents.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I think this place is nice to live in. It is quite, dog friendly and great for students. It has a sense of community. The staff is really helpful.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice community, very clean, nice staff, rapid response with maintanance issues, so close to shoppings, public transportation, I-95 and i295, very quiet

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Awesome staff always willing to help. Maintence is always fast and hassle free. Nice neighbors. Staff cares about renters well being. Safe area to live.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've been here 6months and I haven't had too many things wrong with the apartment or neighborhood. I would like to Have more attention paid to the debris left behind after an apartment is cleared from a move or when any apartment is renovated in any type of way. There have been a few times as of current, debris is in the breezeway of my door.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've lived here over a month and the office staff is always friendly and knowledgeable when I have questions. The grounds are maintained and kept clean. Parking and walkways are well lit.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I enjoy living here. Peaceful and quite. Staff is always helpful. This is my 4th year and I plan on staying for a long while. I have recommended this place to all my coworkers.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Apartments are dated and need to be renovated. Apartments is not energy efficient. Garbage is constantly running over. Pest control outside the premises are a large issue. in the summer spiders and mosquito's surround the property.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Mantience requests are usually timely and most of the office staff is friendly. The ground are usually clean and well manicured. Wish the office was open later to make it easier to get a package dyer work.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The community is conveniently located close to shopping and restaurants. Everyone here seems very nice. The staff has been helpful, professional and always friendly.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Staying at Bentley Green could lead life to the best. Make your friends jealous by the vicinity this offers and beauty of Jacksonville town. My life changed after coming to this city because my family loved this place. I love beaches here, and also the schools are good. Let's see how my daughter performs. The process was easy from start to finish - I emailed for details on a quote and they were prompt in replying by email. The inspector was early and started on the outside before I even arrived. She then explained everything he reviewed. Throughout the whole process she allowed me to shadow her and ask questions. She even gave me helpful tips for repairs and maintenance.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The apartment complex is well kept and the office management is very helpful and available. I had an issue with my first apartment here but management was so accommodating and helpful and really made sure that I was comfortable and happy with my new arrangements. Maintenance turnaround time is great.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I was hesitant moving in because my move in date was pushed back because an issue with the apartment. I then switched to a 3 bedroom instead of 3 bedrooms and so far the experience has been great. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. It is quiet with a nice gym and several swimming pools. I only wish they could mark parking space lines.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Nice, quiet community to live! Staff is always friendly and helpful with everything. Great area for my children with the playground and the pond to go fishing just to name a few of the extras here. Everyone is so friendly here I love it!!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Fantastic. Love the community and the staff. The maintenance issues I have had have always been addressed in a timely manner. Really love living here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

this is the most friendly , helpful staff and maintenance crew I've ever had. the property is kept up real nice and we love the multiple pools and new playground they installed.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

So far great service. Moving in was a breeze and now I am happy to say I am home. Love the staff, very informative and friendly. No disappointment.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I've gotten most of what I wanted and the staff is always attentive. Our tennis court needs a net and I have a patch of dirt for a lawn. Maybe those issues can be addressed at some point.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Speedy mantainence when there is an in-apartment issue. However issues requiring maintenance outside apartment sometimes take a while. Zzzzz

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

The neighborhood is close by to everything and quiet. The fitness center is up-to-date and parking isnt a problem. Close to work as well. No problems here.

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Very good, the people it's alway nice and helpful, we have be living here for almost 2 years , it's a very good place to live , we don't have any complains

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

Love the ponds and pools and highly dislike the lady in charge at the office. Constant nice complaints and suspicious parking Lott activity!!!

Reply from Bentley Green Apartments

I am overall satisfied with Bentley Green and the staff. They are quick to respond to issues and situations and do a good job of maintaining the complex.